Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: TheImbecile

Hey Sage, 

Awesome post. Haven't watched the show in some time, just watched a few clips here and there.

But this spoiler brought me back. lol

Heavy rains, huh? Last time there was a heavy rain sequence in QH, we actually had awesome drama.

Hopefully this is what will get again? *fingers crossed*

So Aahil is going to be shot and Sanam to be pushed off a cliff by Murtuza. Also in this OL video, we have Shaad (real?) & Aahil trying to tell Jannat the truth?

If this so called injection is not being applied, does that mean a complete restart for SaHil? Both memories lossed and a complete reset to their story?

Sounds promising, but one can only hope for proper execution. Especially when the villains are not even that interesting. The actors are doing a good job playing their villainous roles, but their roles as villains in keeping leads separate have been really boring in terms of story. 

Again, hopefully execution in terms of the entire cast's role in this seemingly huge plot twist in the story is not wasted/redundant. 

On location video seemed to show Shaad trying to tell Jannat the truth, identified by the scar and bruised right cheek and the checkered red overcoat. But... he's also wearing the red shoes of Murtaza (which could just be a red herring)...

It looks promising for drama at the very least... truth and desperate murder attempts plus shock. .

Hope they come back with a bang at 7 30 slot...

I'm just stoked that I don't have to wait till sooo late to catch the latest episode. .. 2 hours earlier!! Yay!!
Gamzada thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sage, thank you for interesting & detailed post 👍🏼
(I haven't watch the ep.)

& thanks for all interchange of views, guys - it was no less interesting 👏

I smell showdown too.
& according to a new bts picture of Forum 32 it's Murtaza there, not Shaad (right 😉-red shoes).

Well, let's wait & see. I hope, we won' be disappointed.