Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Milan Luthria, who boasts of hit films like The Dirty Picture' and Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai', is set to direct Shahid Kapoor in his next project.

Milan Luthria wrote on his Facebook page, "And another next project with shahid kapoor lead actress no finalized. (sic)"

The director hasn't revealed any more information about the film, whether it will be a love story or a crime thriller or drama.

Sources say Milan Luthria has been thinking of working with Shahid Kapoor for a long time. With this project his wish comes true.

For the time being, Milan is busy with the pre-production of the movie Baadshaho' with Ajay Devgn and Shruti Haasan.

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I'm so happy he is working with good directors now!
Two projects ... undecided heroines ... take DP for one of em man! ðŸ˜³
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
They should take Amrita. Their chemistry is aweesome.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So Rangoon n maghadheera n this! Hope he doesn't go all rk signs too many films.
I hope he does a dance flick like a dancer's journey not a crew. That'd be good
TheJake thumbnail

Originally posted by: Live2eat

So Rangoon n maghadheera n this! Hope he doesn't go all rk signs too many films.

I hope he does a dance flick like a dancer's journey not a crew. That'd be good

Well, in Rangoon ... Isn't that a musical drama? So, there will be lots of dancing and in Shaandaar too heard they have done lots of dancing. 

But if you are talking about straight out dancing movie like ABCD ... I doubt he is gonna touch it after CPD failure. 
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheJake

I'm so happy he is working with good directors now!

Two projects ... undecided heroines ... take DP for one of em man!😳

Dipla. 😳
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheJake

Well, in Rangoon ... Isn't that a musical drama? So, there will be lots of dancing and in Shaandaar too heard they have done lots of dancing. 

But if you are talking about straight out dancing movie like ABCD ... I doubt he is gonna touch it after CPD failure. 

Ya cpd was a lil romcomish. I mean how we have films about actor's struggle like luck by chance. Something about the ups n downs of a dancer or like a step up. The original step up! 
TheJake thumbnail

Shahid followed Milan on Twitter after this announcement ... Now fans are spamming that account to cast DP opposite him. ðŸ˜†
TheJake thumbnail

Originally posted by: Live2eat

Ya cpd was a lil romcomish. I mean how we have films about actor's struggle like luck by chance. Something about the ups n downs of a dancer or like a step up. The original step up! 

Yep. I hope PD considers doing that with Shahid instead. But he will ruin it. ðŸ˜†
TheJake thumbnail
By the way, is Milan Luthria gay? Couldn't help but laugh at his standing pose - picture - on the main post.