SidNi OS Jab We Met

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

SidNi OS Jab We Met

"Faster..I need it now!!" shouted Siddharth in a hurry. His fellow mates got scared of his aggressive tone!

His expert hands doing all he can to save the girl lying in front of him. The innocence on the girl's face compelled him to save her life.

"Doctor Siddharth..I think we should keep her under observation for a while!" Siyali said seeing his concerned face.

Siddharth nodded and left the operation theatre at once , worried sick for the girl.

"Doctor how is my daughter?" a heavy voice of a woman inquired him. He looked at her and his heart broke into pieces!

"Ma'am we are trying our best..I guess it will take a while for us to tell if she is out of danger! Please keep faith in God." he said and went towards his cabin.

|~~~~~~~~~~|

"Siddharth!" he heard a voice which he recognised and stood up but his head was still down.

"I know you get attached with your patients and that is why I have called a doctor to help you out." said Randhir.

"Dr. Roshni please come in!" he said in a clear baritone and a girl came in. Her face reflected her calm demeanour!

"Hello Dr. Siddharth." she said taking her hand forward for a shake. Siddharth sighed and passed a weak smile!

"I'll leave you both then!" said Dr. Randhir and went out leaving two confused souls together..

"So you get attached to your patients?" Roshni asked trying to start a conversation but Sid was too disturbed.

"Hello?? I asked something.." Roshni said again frowning and trying her best to get him to speak.

"Please leave me alone!" Siddharth shouted at the top of his voice much to Roshni's dismay.

"Fine! I was just asking because I prefer befriending the doctors before performing a major operation. But I guess.." she shook her head and left the room irritated!

|~~~~~~~~~~|

LUNCH TIME

Siddharth came tk the canteen and saw Roshni sitting there eating a pizza playfully. He went and sat on her table!

She was busy with her favourite Cheese-Burst Pizza when she saw him approaching her table. She started getting up when she heard his sweet voice and got startled!

"I am so sorry about this afternoon. I did not mean to sound rude and offensive!" he replied sounding genuinely guilty.

"Okay if you want me to forgive you, then come on with me." she said cheerfully getting up from her seat.

"Arre but??" he was starting to protest when she held his hand and dragged him out of the canteen.

|~~~~~~~~~~|

They now sat in a taxi and he had no idea where she was taking him. The taxi stopped in front of the Nariman Point!.

A smile came up on Siddharth's face seeing the vast sea and Roshni looked at his smiling face as if it was her trophy.

"So Dr. Siddharth? What is your story?" she asked staring at him as he studied the deep secrets of the rumbling waves.

He looked at her and understokd she was quite intelligent. He decided to tell her what had happened with him in his life..

"So I am quite a good doctor who has never let a single person die but.." he stopped as tears welled up in his eyes.

"Apart from your mother?" she questioned looking at his dark-black orbs that held tears.

He nodded caring the least how she knew it? He just needed to take it out but why her??

"I know it because Randhir told me..I am his sister!" she said and was surprised at herself. Why did she need to justify who was Randhir to her?

"You know the day my mom...I could not save her!" he yelled but continued , "I promised myself I would not let anyone die again because of me."

"Then we will save the girl Siddharth!" she said to him lovingly keeping her hand on his.

He looked at her and rested his shoulder on hers for support! She smiled and ruffled his hair..

|~~~~~~~~~~|

The operation was successful and Siddharth was ecstatic. He went and hugged Roshni tight!!

She had tears in her eyes seeing him so happy. She never thought patients were people , they were just assignments for her! But today he had changed her perception.

"So Siddharth? Can we be friends?" she asked hoping he would say yes!

"My friends call me Sid.." he said trying to flirt but failing miserably. They burst in laughter.!

'I don't want to be only a friend of hers. I want to be more than that..she is special!' he thought smiling as she talked to the girl's mother.

'I am sure we will not be friends for long Siddharth , oops Sid I mean!!' she laughed at her thoughts but straigtened up as soon as she saw him approaching.

"Umm I was thinking if I could take you somewhere to celebrate the start of our friendship?" asked Siddharth feeling extremely nervous.

She just held his hand and dragged him out!

-------------------------

Hope it was not as boring as I think it to be.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sidni are doctors..first i thought rosh was sid's patient..πŸ˜›
I loved it..different concept..and sid crying for his mom..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Sidni part n sea was awesome..then tight wala hug..❀️
I wish u to continue this..😳

Oh yayyy I'm first..😊 So sorry sanny, after a long time i beat someone..πŸ˜›
Edited by rachana10 - 8 years ago
-Sunkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
res
unres
Aww such a cute OS! 😳😳
Sid crying for his mom😭, then she must be the old Simran cuz 😊no one will cry for d KriSim waali new Sim πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Loved it! πŸ˜ƒ
RACHO!!! U beat me this time too. Urgh! πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘
Anyways, I'm second.⭐️
Edited by -Sunkissed - 8 years ago
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dr. Sid and Roshni😳😳 A different concept.. Loved itπŸ‘
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sunkissed

res
unres
Aww such a cute OS! 😳😳
Sid crying for his mom😭, then she must be the old Simran cuz 😊no one will cry for d KriSim waali new Sim πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Loved it! πŸ˜ƒ
RACHO!!! U beat me this time too. Urgh! πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘
Anyways, I'm second.⭐️

Oh just imagine her mom to be someone elseπŸ˜†
thanks..congo on being second!!
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res
Unres

AshuπŸ˜› awesome OSπŸ‘
SidNi in Doctor Avatar unique concept...nvr red something on doctor SidNi⭐️
Loved it a lot❀️ but this can't be the end

I want to witness SidNi falling for each other...so do continue soonish plwwweeeaaazzzeee😎😳
Edited by asyaarshilover - 8 years ago
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoopassion

Dr. Sid and Roshni😳😳 A different concept.. Loved itπŸ‘

Thank you..ya it just kind of popped in my mind!Embarrassed
A.Green thumbnail

thnxx!!😊
abinaya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Woww...another awesome story...u r so creative...but I liked Di's story ...becaz I too want to becum doc...anyways...it was such a sweeett story...such a nice character...😊😊😊
Continue..soon...nd update other ones too...eagerly waiitnh πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³πŸ˜³
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one Staarryy πŸ˜†
Both are docs.. i first thought that the patient must be Roshni.. but anyway... a sweet bond... liked how she understood him and helped him.. very cute... and the best part Simran died πŸ€£