Rohit khurana u made it again

princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi  I am new to this forum infact I never watched this show before rohits entry as an ardent fan of him started watching this show now only and I must say again he is just rocking as rohan  dont know whether he is villian hero but his acting prowess made us stick to the show fab acting rohit keep it up but sincere request pls leave all this cameo roles and want to see u in lead role pls comeback in gud postitive powerful role 
pls note that my post is not to hurt any other fans feelings just as a great fan of rohit I am expressing my opinion 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Destiny7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessglory

Hi  I am new to this forum infact I never watched this show before rohits entry as an ardent fan of him started watching this show now only and I must say again he is just rocking as rohan  dont know whether he is villian hero but his acting prowess made us stick to the show fab acting rohit keep it up but sincere request pls leave all this cameo roles and want to see u in lead role pls comeback in gud postitive powerful role 

pls note that my post is not to hurt any other fans feelings just as a great fan of rohit I am expressing my opinion 

Welcome to the forum, Princess.😃
Yes Rohit is definitely a great actor.
And he has brought lot of spice and boost to the serial.
And we are all loving it.
Haha, you have not offended anyone.😉😃
We are all  friendly people over here and believe that everyone has right to write down their opinion.
And your one, is an admiration post for Rohit.
Glad to see new people  joining the forum.
Hope to see lot more post from you.😃😛

bfsams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to the Forum. ðŸ˜³

Agreed!!! Rohit is a fabulous and experienced actor...there is no doubt in it...He brings back all our lost interest and hopes in the storyline...infact only because of him (Rohan) now SSEL is blooming again. ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰