MG#3 WO EK DIN/Thanksnote/pg58/24dec

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Concept

One day change the two lives forever, one night take close two unknown people so close to each other...

Now, how both take U-Turn and take vows with other person...

Important Note :- 

Most of my friends Part 1 have been already read this in SS contest... but this Contest stop  in mid busy schedule of works of Writer ... so am continuing ... i hope you all support me ...

Disclaimer :- this story & concept solely belong to me and my property if any one try to copy without telling me or try to take this & try to copy & paste it any where then I'll take legal action against him or her , please don't copy this FF & it's concept 

Note :-

Any scene or situation , moment of this ff is an imagination. If any match to any other thing that is merely a co-incidence. I haven't copied any scene I want to let u know beforehand. Still if anything match it will be only coincident.

P.S .:- any one want pm for this FF then send me buddy req or post a comment here

Edited by priya_21 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_21 thumbnail
Story so far

In this story , one day play a major role in maaneet life...that's one day changed both life... geet going back home for her marriage after completing education...and in mid she caught in some problems, and he saved her... He helped her to reach her home...

This one day changed both life... she fall in love with him, not know until to her marriage day , her baraat come at the door, and her heart so restlessness for unknown person...why ...????? How...???

Many questions raised, but no answer , now her heart only wants him , she loves him, how she fall in love with him ...she also not know...

Sayad pyaar asa hi hota hai

Koi anjaana kb dil mein sma jaaye

Pata hi nhi chlta

She back out from marriage... And her dulha too...

Another side, same happen with maan , he also back out from own marriage...

Both souls are restless, but both not know, destiny already going to make couple and both back out

Maan unwed geet

Maan find out soon about geet , and realize kash ye ek baar photo dekh leta geet ki

He reached handa mansion and want to talk to geet , but her mother denied...you both denied from this marriage , so what left ???

Yes, geet don't want marry with him...

He left for delhi ...

Geet also goed delhi for some time, and for pinky help she get job In KC as her PA.

She take his number from resort where both spent the night... but she not know her number slip changed with pinky number slip... she get to know he is married...

Her heart breaks...

At office, she meet with him, one side she is so happy to see in front of own, another side reality for her he is married...

Maan also so happy to see her here, and make promise to own self, one day she surely falls in love with him...

With the passing time he knows about geet misunderstanding and truth too, she also not sees his picture and she understanding he is married...

so he decided to tease her, hears wife puran from geet he get irritated ...now he get to chance irritate her... He take her shopping with him and asked for help , he want she select dress for his wife...half heartily she helped him ...now she can't bear more..So she decided to leave this job and go back to hp forever...

Before geet leave this job, she get to know biggest truth maan is unmarried, but with this fact he loves someone else from his daadi ...

In this all thing, she ready to meet yash , yash tell about lady love meera and want her help ...both play jealousy game , yash get meera love and geet know about maan love...but now she want to play like he do with her...

Maan invited her to farm house and confess own love towards her ...then geet also confess her love...

Maan & geet share this with own family, both family denied this and made both agree to marry with someone else...both shocked to see in front of each other on engagement day ..and know about prank , how both family play this...

Maan and geet are happy

Finally both going became one

priya_21 thumbnail
 index

part 28 on page 6

part 29 on page 19

EPILOGUE ON PAGE 28

Epilogue B on page 41

thanks note on page 58
priya_21 thumbnail
for my other work 

plz see

&

& bookmark the update thread

piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congratulations for the new thread
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for New Thread dr...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
priya_21 thumbnail

thnks
priya_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya27

congratulations for the new thread

πŸ˜ƒ
singh24 thumbnail