Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Omg I loved Rabab in this show...her character is so cute...Sami n Rabab scenes were amazing... Can't wait to watch more of them...
lovefk thumbnail
Really hoping Safina and Haim are paired together amal is so petty and irritating  I'm pretty curious about safinas parents
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Itz starting tonight.. In exactly 20mins.. I HOPE it to be a GOOD one.. !! I so want. To watch Sami Rabab in a good. Show after Piya Mann Bhaye..
Will comment here if I watch the episode tonight.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^ hein sachi ? It comes two days kia !? Mon n Tue ? Coz today they are airing itz promo since morning k aaj ayega.. So i don't really know.. :S
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
BTW Rabab is looking so pretty in this one.. I m loving her hairstyle in the promos.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Yes its the second episode
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
You are right Hinna.. Plus itz mentioned in the thread as well i didn't notice πŸ˜†
I am watching the second episode now on TV.. :P
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
The first two epis are thankfully good

I m relieved
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Am loving this show...Rabab and Sami chemistry are amazing in this show. Today's episode loved their scenes, especially the one where she told him to take deep breaths. Her past is probably full of pain, Rabab portrayed that bathroom scene really well...can't wait for next episode
Ps: loving sami look now
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I LOVED it.. EEEKS.. I super loved it yaaar.. Seeing Sami Khan n Rabab Hashim back.. N that too in a show like this.. Man.. I love it !!

This show looks so refreshing. I really enjoyed watching it. The story is cool.. I liked all the scenes..

The other girl is good too.. I don't know her though.. 

I liked the light-hearted moments between the family members. I like the cast too.. So hopeful about this show.. I just hope it goes on with awesomeness !

Sami n Rabab.. Hayeee.. Kia chemistry hai in dono bandon ki yaaar... Their ring wala scene !!! Goosebumps aye the mujhe toh   When he puts the ring in her finger unintentionally.. That look.. Ufff.. *dies* β˜ΊοΈ

Rabab was looking SOO pretty in that lehenga.. Her hairstyle.. Suited her ALOT !! I like her look in this show.. Actually everyone is looking good n change.. Acha hai..

Looking forward for some nice episodes later on.. πŸ˜ƒ