Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushSathisha thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
is his comeback somewhere the nateeja of their fights?
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh btw my g. Kids were so impressed that their nan was on a forum and got replies from 20somethings.

Thank you SoSy 😃
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
II asked him to come for Vandu's baby...
thats why he came or for Tan???

Chaddooo...
aaya na... yahi kaafi h

Surprise...!!! Woho... Dude will watch her Sing now... (if she'a able to) with eyes digging holes in her... ❤️

Tan the sweetie pie... (why dnt we have flying kiss emoji here)

Nisha Dont sleep na... U must be having sunday night... do jagrata for us
kidding...! Goodnight but wakeup early 😉
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ahhh. Finally... I had a feeling when I saw the title that the loan shark is going to appear. Let's see what she is going to do apart from dropping the cash

Guys - remember, II has to go and sing at Tan's 😆 Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
SushSathisha thumbnail
Nisha di!!!!
hope u show proper takkar between II and the dude!!
though i know i will get to read it only tomorrow!!! but can't contain the excitement!!!!

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

II in silver and blue Kanjeevaram saree

Diamond nose ring and neck piece, and a long braid. I can so picturize her. The way you describe her in Saree Nish- ethereal!
Oh God! I wish I had nothing else to do some days  so that I could just sit and write about SOSY.
Akka's in-laws are so genuine. They understand their son and Vandu's lives so well and care so very much. I guess all thehard work that Vandu does all year round makes it worthwhile for all tthee real emotions. 
Anotthe  Baldie in SOSY after Tan🤣

Dristi ab soch Kanjeevaram saree n nose ring ki haalat kya hogi😉
Ab kya gaayegi...
Hope Sam has few Kanjeevaram collections...
II will need one more saree...😃

Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SUSHMA
Punishment milegi tere ko princi se. Bhaag Yahan se😆
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That said, I love that song: Vellai pura onru... fabulous lyrics it has and a beautiful song. A certain amount of melancholy, longing and more in it. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

II in silver and blue Kanjeevaram saree

Diamond nose ring and neck piece, and a long braid. I can so picturize her. The way you describe her in Saree Nish- ethereal!
Oh God! I wish I had nothing else to do some days  so that I could just sit and write about SOSY.
Akka's in-laws are so genuine. They understand their son and Vandu's lives so well and care so very much. I guess all thehard work that Vandu does all year round makes it worthwhile for all tthee real emotions. 
Anotthe  Baldie in SOSY after Tan🤣

Akka's in laws are my own. I would clean my MIL's Godrej when I went to India, my MIL would empty a shelf in their tiny apartment for me, and FIL will be all grumpy😆
I would sit on the floor with her with the Godrej doors open and GO THROUGH THEIR STUFF😆
EVERYTHING I ever sent to her from the US would be neatly packed away NEVER USED NEVER OPENED in the bottom shelf, INCLUDING EVERY letter I wrote (10s of pages each) until we switched to weekly calling😭
My MIL loved me DEARLY😭
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dude ka visa passport sab jala kar raakh kar do 🤣
Jaane na paaye ❤️ 😳