Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

I am loving Adeel after MSKSH and Mahreen Jabbar's work after MNYH.. I would wish the female lead would be someone else, not the biggest admirer of Sanam Saeed.

Is there a chance for Mahreen Jabbar would approve Adeel and Maya Ali for a future project, I wouldnt mind :D

I luv adeel sanam saeed pairing

But i wud luv to see him with maya ali too
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Didn't know Adeel had so many fans.. including me.πŸ˜†He is finally getting appreciation for his work.

Yeah i m also pleasantly surprised to see adeel has so many fans

Even in india also he is becoming popular

I m so happy for him

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Didn't know Adeel had so many fans.. including me. πŸ˜† He is finally getting appreciation for his work. 

Adeel has a good set of fans and gets good work but the media doesn't hype him enough and he doesn't get awards..that's where he loses out.
Edited by starstruckk - 8 years ago
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Adeel has a good set of fans and gets good work but the media doesn't hype him enough and he doesn't get awards..that's where he loses out.

True.

He deserved it for MSKSH last year. Way better than either Ahsan or Mikaal.

His was the only performance (male) that stood out to me in an otherwise abysmal year for Hum.
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I actually don't mind that. It gives him a mysterious feel and is always a surprise element in his shows. It also give a less chance to point at his personal life/choices, whatever they may be.

Unfortunately, that also means less exposure and less awards (you know, out of sight, out of mind). I'm sure very soon audience will start to remember him by his performances instead of media like most people are being remembered now adays.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Though he should be. He's such a wonderful actor.. But his serials like Shukk and MeJ didn't work to get him the attention he deserves. However, considering how he has made his way to silver screen so quick will hopefully get him more appreciation. 
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow.. I am so excited to see this. Adeel FINALLY !!! I can only see Adeel as male lead here in the cast.. N wow.. Tooba Siddiqui making a comeback.. I like her.. Hareem n Sanam.. Cool.. I just wish k kisi tarah Ali Rehman bhi iss mein shamil hojaye bas..  πŸ˜†

WAAAIIITIINNG... !
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ohwow.
Adeel is on a roll. I am so happy for him, finally he's getting what he deserves. I feel he is somehow underrated despite of being one of the most versatile actor. Anyways, almost two decades and still rolling. 
starstruckk thumbnail
There are a lot of actors that don't get awards...so that doesn't really matter so much (even though it's unfair) especially in Pakistan where a lot of times we don't even get a fair nominations' list, let alone fair winners.

I feel media hype does make a difference though..but Adeel is pretty low key himself. He doesn't really interact with fans through any social medium or so. He has also managed to keep his personal life very personal over the years. I think he's just one of those actors who focuses more on his work.  The good thing is he still gets good work.
Edited by starstruckk - 8 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

True.

He deserved it for MSKSH last year. Way better than either Ahsan or Mikaal.

His was the only performance (male) that stood out to me in an otherwise abysmal year for Hum.

Adeel was so good in MSKSH! I loved Zeeshan...best performer in that mediocre show. I'm surprised they're even nominating that show for awards? πŸ˜† I guess that just shows how mediocre Hum has been for a while, but Adeel definitely was great.