Dil Ki Baatein

Dil hi jaane

sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Mahesh   Bhatt has lost it😑
 I think everybody connected with this show  have given up and are sleepwalking through the story.Imagine Disha refusing any help and taking waitress job in a coffee shop πŸ€’Producing a scratch was a five year plan or what?i think she is as clueless as Aarav about  scratch.
now they have abandoned Ram,Mr.AK and Bharkha(whoever. She is  ,is as ignorant about her role inRam's life as we are)and have started on Aayan-Disha romance track.
The replication of that famous cute scene where Ram and Priya crash on the bed in BALH is so irritating,I threw my remoteπŸ˜‰,as I cannot do it  to my TVπŸ˜ƒ
Since DKB...'s days are numbered and Ram we know is absent,they should give  a decent and sensible send off .
A show that started with a bang will end with a whimper.
We realise the talent of Ekta in reading the pulse of the viewers and churning out hit but almost senseless shows
Why mahesh and Ram collaborated for this show unka Dil hi jaane.πŸ˜†
Adieu Dil ki baaten...😭
Edited by sahana747 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanjanaS. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I had to quit the show last month because of exams..
I figured I'd come back to it the minute they got over but I never did because of all the reviews.
Everyone said the show was crappy as hell.
AYAAN AND DISHA'S LOVE STORY? I'm so glad I quit. And they copied Ram and Priya's moment. What the hell?!
I thought this was a show that was going to be realistic to some extent, something where the audience can emotionally relate to. This is so not how I expected things to go, oh my god.
That's it. I'm not turning back to come back to this show.
ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i stopped watching after the first two weeks. couldn't take the boring crap.. i wonder how you guys are still watching?????
end this show sooon!!!!!!!
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
aisi dil ki baatein? sach mein hum toh nahi jaane...shehd unh sab ke dil hi jaane... 
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi sahana and Sanjana

They replicated RAYaScene πŸ˜• πŸ˜• very disappointed, it's only and only vRAYA's patent, we cannot imagine others but get irritated, if they show the same vth other couples 😑 , bcoz the magic of rays is so fresh, so lively cherishable for lifetime.
so other shows plz do not copy oyr raya scenes, we cannot tolerate , but to imagine raya and raya only πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I haven't watched dkbdhj, hardly first few epis, but felt boringgg, moreover I was not liking ram n gurdeep pairing, since all in my mind was rashi πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ 😳