Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
And those who are dragging the lie detector test it's a clear fact that these machines don't give accurate results and a person who is nervous to answer a particular questions will be detected as a lie and those who can lie without any nervousness will be declared as truth by the machine !

That's the reason why courts don't use those machines!
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=ArianaGrande]Actually what's the point in arguing it doesn't make sense? What logic is that if Karishma and Upen win its scripted and please Himrita most honest,best dancers 🤣

And the person who quoted me with the Mid Day article what's the point of that now cause Upen already cleared it and if they cheated why were they they only couple who won 2 task in the last week? So Nach Baliye's team showed that in the main daily episodes is anyone denying but they have not clearly stated that Karishma and Upen cheated or assured it !

It has happened in many reality shows that contestants are either not eliminated or have fake elimination ! Bigg Boss 8 is one big example of that - contestants keep on re-entering after they were eliminated !

Star Plus and Balaji Telefims are we all aware that Karishma and Upen are 'final material' who have fans and they create hype for the show.So yes you can say that they did a favor on their own show 😃 by keeping UPMA who are strong competitors

And please I know to which extent some people dislike Karishma and Upen that they go and comment on their articles.You'll can hate all you'll want and say what ever you'll want cause youll are not the broadcasters and production house people that you'll will decide if this contestant wins its scripted or that contestant wins its genuine

Also many Bollywood and Telly people are supporting Upen and Karishma this time so you'll talking about UPMA being winners is scripted than that's your problem of being in a delusional world!!!

In the mean time you'll keep spreading hate,Karishma and Upen are enjoying their popularity 😎
/QUOTE]

But same logic Na ...whoever wins its not scripted or whoever wins its scripted😆...atleast remain constant...

If upma win they are deserving but himruta win it is scripted...yeh toh hadd Ho gayee...

Atleast agree to the part that upma have had more negative articles in the press while himruta have had only one...yeh toh sach hain ki nahin???

And nobody escapes elimination or reenters in any show a week before the winner is declared😆...that was done to accommodate their favorite couple...now you may argue because it is due to upma popularity...chalo woh bhi man liya...SP saved them so they make money on votes...but still it remains favoritism and unfair to other two couples...Not including nandami because them being there is even more hilarious than saving upma a week before
Mepharm thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArianaGrande

And those who are dragging the lie detector test it's a clear fact that these machines don't give accurate results and a person who is nervous to answer a particular questions will be detected as a lie and those who can lie without any nervousness will be declared as truth by the machine !

That's the reason why courts don't use those machines!

I hope your explanation remains the same for himruta..because her answer for ghar basaya himmi ke saath was inconclusive...ab yeh mat kehna woh real tha😆
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Actually what's the point in arguing it doesn't make sense? What logic is that if Karishma and Upen win its scripted and please Himrita most honest,best dancers 🤣

And the person who quoted me with the Mid Day article what's the point of that now cause Upen already cleared it and if they cheated why were they they only couple who won 2 task in the last week? So Nach Baliye's team showed that in the main daily episodes is anyone denying but they have not clearly stated that Karishma and Upen cheated or assured it !

It has happened in many reality shows that contestants are either not eliminated or have fake elimination ! Bigg Boss 8 is one big example of that - contestants keep on re-entering after they were eliminated !

Star Plus and Balaji Telefims are we all aware that Karishma and Upen are 'final material' who have fans and they create hype for the show.So yes you can say that they did a favor on their own show 😃 by keeping UPMA who are strong competitors

And please I know to which extent some people dislike Karishma and Upen that they go and comment on their articles.You'll can hate all you'll want and say what ever you'll want cause youll are not the broadcasters and production house people that you'll will decide if this contestant wins its scripted or that contestant wins its genuine

Also many Bollywood and Telly people are supporting Upen and Karishma this time so you'll talking about UPMA being winners is scripted than that's your problem of being in a delusional world!!!

In the mean time you'll keep spreading hate,Karishma and Upen are enjoying their popularity 😎

And we here know to which extent UpMa can lie, cheat and stoop low for publicity! 😆 It has been clearly visible, all through the journey of discussing these couples in this forum. And what's the point of the pic ?😆 If UpMa have fans, so do Nandami and so do HimRuta! Are they the only ones popular or having a fanbase in the Country ? Please get your facts correct.😆 So the other couples are given due credit for their "rightly" earned popularity and not through means of fake charity, lying on twitter, raas leela in shows and cheating!😆
Edited by * Unnati * - 8 years ago
Exquisite_me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@AG
Upen clarified that, channel didn't. And almost all NB related articles have 2 things mentioned-Nandami's lie and Upma's cheating.😆 Now don't tell me everything in the world runs because of Upen and Karishma's popularity😆
This NACH BALIYE 7, not BIG BOSS. What an absurd comparison?😆

ArianaGrande thumbnail
Seriously you'll don't have to get personal if you'll don't like Karishma and Upen we can argue on that like a conversation nothing needs to be take to a personal level!

You don't need to generalize fans like that ! You can't call anyone's fan base cheaters just cause you don't like Karishma and Upen.The world doesn't hold the same opinion every one has their own if you'll can stoop can so low than continue cause I don't want to be a part of discussion where you'll are holding grudges for people!
Mepharm thumbnail
Friends let's not bash each other😃
We can defend our favorites but not bash each other
ArianaGrande thumbnail

Originally posted by: Exquisite_me

@AG

Upen clarified that, channel didn't. And almost all NB related articles have 2 things mentioned-Nandami's lie and Upma's cheating.😆Now don't tell me everything in the world runs because of Upen and Karishma's popularity😆
This NACH BALIYE 7, not BIG BOSS. What an absurd comparison?😆

It's not absurd cause both are Reality Shows ⭐️

Nach Baliye is a cheap copy of Bigg Boss and that can't be denied ! I clearly stated that Karishma and Upen were kept for the finale cause they were deserving as they have fans ! I didn't state that the show is running because of them !
Mepharm thumbnail

Seriously you'll don't have to get personal if you'll don't like Karishma and Upen we can argue on that like a conversation nothing needs to be take to a personal level!

You don't need to generalize fans like that ! You can't call anyone's fan base cheaters just cause you don't like Karishma and Upen.The world doesn't hold the same opinion every one has their own if you'll can stoop can so low than continue cause I don't want to be a part of discussion where you'll are holding grudges for people!

I am with you on this one...no bashing each other...NB COUPLES ki waat lag ado sab😆
Exquisite_me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's not absurd cause both are Reality Shows ⭐️

Nach Baliye is a cheap copy of Bigg Boss and that can't be denied ! I clearly stated that Karishma and Upen were kept for the finale cause they were deserving as they have fans ! I didn't state that the show is running because of them !

You said channel did a favour on themselves😆 What was that?? You deserve, you stay!😃 Where did this favour thing arise from? 
Edited by Exquisite_me - 8 years ago