SS 37 Bhalla Men on 1 - Page 58

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
I really wish... no one would tease her like when she was returning from Amritsar...
Dude nahi aaega II...
u have to take care urself...

am so so so sad right now... cant imagine Kohzandai traveling alone..
ayyooo..
my babyyy LOL

paavam dude... Awaaz ko bhi taras gya... Broken Heart II : #Monster thats why i love you more II... u always go to extreme LOL and it is really PHUN (Mahavir's bihari accent)

I used 3 tamil words... LOL
Originally posted by Mr.PsychoTech

Hi shilpa
Yes adjusted to climate.

Yes heavy rain dee.
Such a way that all are taking photos as if its some miracle.
Thunders and roars

Hostel food is good.
Breakfast have an egg daily.
I almost perfected how to open egg shell.

But food is good dee.
Really good.
Its like better for the money paid.
50thousand just for mess

Good to know that Vikas. I know the food at your earlier was not great! Eat well and take good care Smile
Originally posted by blue5sky

Originally posted by Mr.PsychoTech

Hi shilpa
Yes adjusted to climate.

Yes heavy rain dee.
Such a way that all are taking photos as if its some miracle.
Thunders and roars

Hostel food is good.
Breakfast have an egg daily.
I almost perfected how to open egg shell.

But food is good dee.
Really good.
Its like better for the money paid.
50thousand just for mess

Good to know that Vikas. I know the food at your earlier was not great! Eat well and take good care Smile

Only in Hyderabad it was not good and anantapoor
Remaining all I had good mess.
In Hyderabad also ok.
I never had problem with food dee.

But thanks though
Nisha... Thanks for the update.

Pavaam II drunk and asks RnB who can I got to bed with Embarrassed.

Hummm

Been there done that Nisha?
So she went to Chandigarh...
Saare purane yaadein taaza ho rahe hai...
Drunken II Wink...Dude is also missing her so much...please aaja yaar kuch din Chandigarh..
Cry Cry
good night people.. Love you guys..

Hello my dear SoSyins,

Eid Mubarak Noufi and others celebrating it. May you all be blessed with peace and happiness.Hug

Many congrats on the 37th Nisha.ClapClap

Sorry for being on and off. Kids' vacation has started, so have their playdates/stayovers/sleepovers. Have my hands full. No vacation for me.Unhappy

Have to share this. I went with my son for his braces checkup and for the first time when his orthodontist was bending over him for checking his braces and his overgrown hair falling over his eyes did it occur to me he had many features like R&B. The young man is very tall, lanky, dark hair (though Dutch), handsome with a sharp nose and a dazzling smile having a stubble. EmbarrassedA very soft spoken guy. I can't tell you how tempted I was to take a snap with my phone to share with you guys but controlled myself. I was thinking, Am I teenager or my boy?LOL

Saw "Baahubali", telugu version in a theatre here. Really enjoyed it. Superb visuals and nice casting. The movie stays in your mind, quite impactful.

R&B and II, Kya kiren in dono ka. They pine for each other like hell but can't give up their stance.Ouch Actually, I feel the people around her esp, Appa and now Amma also been going over the top only making it worse for her. They have to take it easy, tell II to give it some time. Even Vandu panicked this time and asked Bala to talk to R&B. Not a wise decision. II needs to get away, Amritsar might be good for her if she is too busy with work , will keep her mind from thinking about these things.

Ranjan is the only sensible one around. God bless him, what a mature person, knows how to deal with each person with graciousness.Thumbs Up He told Appa kindly yet firmly that it was their own private matter to sort out. An intelligent man with impeccable manners and oozing class. Really, II is so lucky to have him as FIL. Anu, kahan ho tum, tumhara Ranjan gush sunkar itna arsaa ho gaya. Smile