SS 37 Bhalla Men on 1 - Page 57

Posted: 8 years ago
good nite hershey n baki sosy...hav a nice day west...
Gnite Nouf!!
When does Nisha come? Anyone knows?
Am running like headless chicken most of the time. But I'll try.If not, I'll send her a PM.
hey everyone!!!
new thread bhi shuru ..👏
abhi padha all the 3 updates here..

something tells me the JCrew guy will come with Jcrew guys dad
and they will talk punjabi ..

i took fridays off this month to be with the kids - swimming/playdates wondering if it was a great idea 😆
2 i have 2 sets of kids and managing to keep them entertained..feeding the boys and keeping the egos of girls intact 😉
shev tumhare paav kahan hai 👏

waise other wise sab changa ji 😉 and hershey abhi door knock ka bhi kalyan kar diya tumne already dimples have been tarnished for life 😆🤣

chalo will try to come here but its become the norm when i come nobody is here 😆 chalo koi gal nahi ..
and must say 3M's wonderful job .. i havent caught up with any comments  hope all are ok /healthy..
shilpa hope ur tooth appointment went well and SR hope ur asthma is under control.envee me too suffer with migranes 😭 and vani looong back u had suggested one bombay jayshree song on sunday afternoon -something on krishna -- can u let me know what that is?

luv
anu
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

hey everyone!!!
new thread bhi shuru ..👏
abhi padha all the 3 updates here..

something tells me the JCrew guy will come with Jcrew guys dad
and they will talk punjabi ..

i took fridays off this month to be with the kids - swimming/playdates wondering if it was a great idea 😆
2 i have 2 sets of kids and managing to keep them entertained..feeding the boys and keeping the egos of girls intact 😉
shev tumhare paav kahan hai 👏

waise other wise sab changa ji 😉 and hershey abhi door knock ka bhi kalyan kar diya tumne already dimples have been tarnished for life 😆🤣

chalo will try to come here but its become the norm when i come nobody is here 😆 chalo koi gal nahi ..
and must say 3M's wonderful job .. i havent caught up with any comments hope all are ok /healthy..
shilpa hope ur tooth appointment went well and SR hope ur asthma is under control.envee me too suffer with migranes 😭 and vani looong back u had suggested one bombay jayshree song on sunday afternoon -something on krishna -- can u let me know what that is?

luv
anu

Anu... So happy to see you back!

Yenn ivalavu miss paninen theriyadu but truly missed you.

True that- feeding boys and their hunger and girls and their egos is a handful! Group dynamics takes a completely different meaning nahi? A house full of kids that age is fun though... You feel grown up when the are there and young after they return to their lives ... Rejuvenating..I would think so!
Apologize for sounding lame. BUT THRILLED TO BE HOME DURING THE WEEKEND
Sigh!!! Madness the vacation was. I will sit back relax and write chapter after chapter this weekend... hopefully

If anyone utters the word vacation I am going to quit writing.

Feels SO good to have a non agenda weekend. Well there is an agenda but I dont know if I want to go to those places... too soon to be celebrating anything... after Nivi... too soon
Good morning / good evening all,

Anu, Shev, Hershey's you have been missed guys.

Nisha, when is the next update coming? If its on the way will wait and if around 8 then will go back to sleep.

Eid Mubaraak once again.

Edited by PriteeMisra - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Sigh!!! Madness the vacation was. I will sit back relax and write chapter after chapter this weekend... hopefully

Feels SO good to have a non agenda weekend. Well there is an agenda but I dont know if I want to go to those places... too soon to be celebrating anything... after Nivi... too soon

Hey good morning Nisha.. 🤗

Update after update.. I had an awesome day yesterday @ home looks like there's going to be windfall this weekend ..
Keep writing we are here eager and energetic!   ❤️ 😃 😳Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Zyaada mat BOL...I will hold you to this promise..chapter after chapter...bete agar ek din mein 4 nahin aaye na...to dekhna ..waise bhi humein Jcrew hoody aur appa bye byes or drunk II se torture kar hi rahi ho Tum.

But in all fairness I agree with you many. Times a vacation (oops!) become such a non chhutti that laundry and garbage duty also seem heavenly.
Originally posted by taramira

Zyaada mat BOL...I will hold you to this promise..chapter after chapter...bete agar ek din mein 4 nahin aaye na...to dekhna ..waise bhi humein Jcrew hoody aur appa bye byes or drunk II se torture kar hi rahi ho Tum.

But in all fairness I agree with you many. Times a vacation (oops!) become such a non chhutti that laundry and garbage duty also seem heavenly.

🤣
Good morning India ! Good Evening US !

Release weekend - working around the clock ... I try to keep SoSy fans across the globe company 😆

Nisha - Two words "with who" (did he hear that, did Sam till him that ?) and JCrew hoodie broke my heart 🥺 .  Poor II.  R&B is helpless as well thousands of miles away 😭