Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ishruhi

no pblm SR...I thought so...i was asking about ur med for cough!

(sho!mis u namru!!!)

Cough med stopped. Doc discontinued it
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Cough med stopped. Doc discontinued it

ok.thats fine...
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
aww the last line... Jcrew hoodie...😳😳...how much they r missing each other...now i want to go read the update and reminisce abt their pre-marriage train ride...sighhh..what a nice memories they r giving...at the end..she got the hoodie, his wallet to cuddle...
drunk II too cute...and dude u were so happy to hear her voice...and ii asking with whom to sleep😳😆...Appa worrying abt his kozhandai...they never stop (parents) and itna toh haq banta hai...my dad used to do (plus hubs too) the same esp when travelling with kids...he knows they can be handful and would always warn them not to trouble me...asking abt food, buying snacks, asking me to keep an eye on luggage...and call as soon as u reach😊

Nisha as always ur story telling leaves us in awe...the way u make up such cute scenes and again the natural way of the story weaving, realistic situations... something we all can connect to and has made us stick to the story as ducks to water...unquenchable thirst it is. Thank you so much for this...

Now i am wondering whether they will come face to face again same as before. Hope they do😳

Ok good night/ good day to all the sosyians...have to eat my dinner...

ID-MUBARAK to all the people celebrating...have a great day with all ur loved ones...🤗
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nitii

🤣🤣

whats this yaar?i m sharing my worries n u guys r laughing??not done!!
😉
thanks shilpa n swara!really i want to 'look' when i c some tall guy!!but himmat nahi hai mere ko!!
shidin0117 thumbnail
I seem to be making up for a week's silence...virtual verbal diarrhea bhook bhi nahi lag rahi hai...😆
noufi...go rest..2mrow must be a busy day for u...hope all ur cousins are there together with u for the next ID..🤗
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
EID MUBARAK everyone🤗
Have a blessed day and year ahead..

SHILPA

Hello!! Long time no see.. I can see that you've your hands full. Take care🤗

ENVEE

My Panda no feel good today?😒
Migraines really are terrible I've heard. Hope you feel better soon. Take care.

SWARA

Since Noufi is not interested, I'll take the R&B doc. How many miles do I have to travel from Assam? Or is there a way to bring him here?🤣
Good to see you interacting here after so long.
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😉
thanks shilpa n swara!really i want to 'look' when i c some tall guy!!but himmat nahi hai mere ko!!

Nouf dear..I'm worried...I remember when captain looked down from the first floor...she saw someone who looked like Matt B walking...and..the earth quaked😆
shidin0117 thumbnail

😉

ok do one thing...just hope u get to treat a patient who is R&B look alike and u can ogle him to ur hearts content on the pretext of treating him😆
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😉

Who is asking you to stare re? Learn the art to steal glances. ðŸ˜‰  Chal, tension mat le, you will anyway see if the guy is worth seeing.😆 Abhi Matt bomer se hi kaam chala lete hain.😃
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NOUF
Sorry I was busy earlier in the day. Couldn't reply to your post. Hope all is well and that this Eid you are blessed with your R&B😉

KALPANA

That khoon pina wala joke was hilarious🤣
I've actually heard young boyfriends talking that way in jest, especially after the Twilight series and Vampire Diaries😆