SS 37 Bhalla Men on 1 - Page 48

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Mr.PsychoTech

Hi shilpa
Yes adjusted to climate.

Yes heavy rain dee.
Such a way that all are taking photos as if its some miracle.
Thunders and roars

Hostel food is good.
Breakfast have an egg daily.
I almost perfected how to open egg shell.

But food is good dee.
Really good.
Its like better for the money paid.
50thousand just for mess

OMG...50k for mess then the food better be the best...glad u r liking it..

Eat well, sleep well, study well...plus enjoy ur self...

Take care Vikas...
Originally posted by ishruhi

swara...i m afraid to look at tall men nowadays as i doubt about their hair...if he has rnbish hair,i will not b able to stop staring...and i dnt want to get caught red handed!!!matt bomer hi kaafi hai!!thanks to shev n anu!!!

Arre don't you stop yourself. Accha nazara enjoy karna chahiye. ๐Ÿ˜†  As puuti says, application daaloon? Tumhare field ka hai!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by swaram

Arre don't you stop yourself. Accha nazara enjoy karna chahiye. ๐Ÿ˜†  As puuti says, application daaloon? Tumhare field ka hai!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by putti77

Nouf
Dutch, dental RnB...
Swaram ke through application daal ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...

Envee take care...
Jyo gn da...
Hey Shru...

kaash my vappa(father) got that idea!!!
not that lucky re!!!
so will wait till he finds his SIL...till then rnb is mine(too)!!!(sorry,i m not asking for permission dearies!!!no other choice left!!)
Reviews tom.. 
Busy n back to the grind
SR - Hi n bye :)
Originally posted by Ashu25

Reviews tom.. 
Busy n back to the grind
SR - Hi n bye :)
๐Ÿค—

swara...i m afraid to look at tall men nowadays as i doubt about their hair...if he has rnbish hair,i will not b able to stop staring...and i dnt want to get caught red handed!!!matt bomer hi kaafi hai!!thanks to shev n anu!!!

swara...I am going to the movie 2mrow, booked the tickets an hr back...uff...after a gap of 3yrs going to movie theater๐Ÿ˜† me likes the hero Prabhas...

and dont get caught ogling any tall dudes (noufi and swara)  but u can secretly steal glimpses๐Ÿ˜‰, Bhagwan aankhen kyon diya hai...acchi acchi cheez dekhne ke liye

for me suddenly Ryan Eggold's ( Tom Keen from Blacklist) face has implanted in my brain...if we could make him look a lil bit desi...and wee bit more hair...he would have been perfect for R&B...

sorry Anu, Shev and all others who have settled for Matt Bomer...he is not tall enough for me๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
Eid Mubarak Noufi and Everyone.
Nisha, am eagerly waiting for hamate II and R&B ka Milan.
Nammu, your Vani wala post was really thoughtful and Vani deserves every bit of it.
Diva, take care.
Ashu, rule banaya hai usko nibhao. And I know plural of nalayak. Read your post again. Hopefully you will get why asked that.
Chotti, beautiful poetry. Keep writing and posting.
Good night all,
Commander has returned to her post...lights green