Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
There was a fire burning in Diya's eyes yesterday when she digs her heels in and refuses to go with Shaurya. Hope that fire is burning in full force.
Chang93 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She was awsum and rocked in the episode.
SeemaNP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love the way she becomes so soft sometimes and aggressive at times. Beautifully potrayed
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In the pre leap track, Urmi falls in love with Ishaan who helps her to fight her abusive husband. In a way, its repeating in Diya and Shaurya's story. 
Diya has to meet kaki to make her see DB's truth. To be fair, she does not know the truth about him, the way Shaurya does. Thats why she looks a bit naive in regards to DB. But I hope she does not see him anymore, not even as a friend! 

Yesterday's highlight was budding relationship of ShaYa. Diya, I think for the first time realises Shaurya's commitment to her. It was amusing to see Shaurya getting frustrated trying to explain what she means to him. He is holding back, because Diya is not in a good place to appreciate it. The priority for him is to keep her safe and make her fight back.

I loved Ishaani yday. It shows that she has a very strong integrity. Loved Damini losing every battle.

In a way, it was a satisfying episode
SeemaNP thumbnail

Originally posted by: vids08

In the pre leap track, Urmi falls in love with Ishaan who helps her to fight her abusive husband. In a way, its repeating in Diya and Shaurya's story. 

Diya has to meet kaki to make her see DB's truth. To be fair, she does not know the truth about him, the way Shaurya does. Thats why she looks a bit naive in regards to DB. But I hope she does not see him anymore, not even as a friend! 

Yesterday's highlight was budding relationship of ShaYa. Diya, I think for the first time realises Shaurya's commitment to her. It was amusing to see Shaurya getting frustrated trying to explain what she means to him. He is holding back, because Diya is not in a good place to appreciate it. The priority for him is to keep her safe and make her fight back.

I loved Ishaani yday. It shows that she has a very strong integrity. Loved Damini losing every battle.

In a way, it was a satisfying episode

Wow Loved the way you have interpreted the scene Vids

Frankly for anything to happen between ShaYa Karan's truth has to be out in front of Diya. She is still thinking like any other rape victim would think that her fiancee not helping her is okay because of society pressure and bullshit. She doesn't know how sweet her Kaki is and its because of this DB Karan. She should come to know that he ran off instead of trying to help her.
Namita-M thumbnail
I hope that Diya finds out the truth very soon about DB. Shaurya knows about him and DB openly made Shaurya aware of his intentions. But he is counting on Diya's naivety when it comes to him. Kitna ghatiya insaan hai. Keeps coming back even after Shaurya slapped him. Yeh Kaki kidhar hai. Hope that during the case hearing she comes out to meet and support Diya.
Ginny87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Neha, was amazing today. Love the way she argued her point and stood by it. Well done Neha.
SeemaNP thumbnail
I loved her court room scene from Friday. She was so strong
SeemaNP thumbnail
Neha Sargam you are back with a bang in the last few episodes. You were standing tall as a rock. Loved it
Namita-M thumbnail
Neha was amazing today. Her dialogue delivery was fantastic and bang on. She has really grown as an actress. She is raising the bar for herself and I'm so proud of her.