Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sompi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SHADESOFNATURE

Hope cvs don't stretched this track as they do with assem

At least aseem track was not that irritating! But this article has clearly stated that we have to see lots of romance between Dylan and this new girl! Hope this is not true!.. Otherwise it'll irritate us to the core! 🥱
salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sompi123

At least aseem track was not that irritating! But this article has clearly stated that we have to see lots of romance between Dylan and this new girl! Hope this is not true!.. Otherwise it'll irritate us to the core! 🥱

I was annoyed with the aseem track but I could get by each show watching deblan. I have seen this girl in Do dil bandhe and she was annoying with her acting. It has to be a story or a family thing. just something dylan has to do to keep Debjani from being in any danger. Is she supposed to be their because of aseem? to get in deblan's way? their has to be ideas or clues on why they are bringing her in the show. In the end the show belongs to deblan and no one else can come in their way.
salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know what we will expect from her. And why she is going around Dylan? What is with the flirting and the drama?hopefully we will learn soon.
sompi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: salmagurl21

I was annoyed with the aseem track but I could get by each show watching deblan. I have seen this girl in Do dil bandhe and she was annoying with her acting. It has to be a story or a family thing. just something dylan has to do to keep Debjani from being in any danger. Is she supposed to be their because of aseem? to get in deblan's way? their has to be ideas or clues on why they are bringing her in the show. In the end the show belongs to deblan and no one else can come in their way.

Agree with you... But I think this girl is somehow related to that jail farar criminal!
salmagurl21 thumbnail
What if she is related to that criminal? But also took Dylan into her house to live with her family while away from his family? And he witnessed something that he is obligated to flirt and protect her family from jail or any other danger. Maybe that is why he is not telling debjani?
mire220 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs

Interesting track ..
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hoping they will handle this comically... tfs
salmagurl21 thumbnail
The tellychakkar article explains it a little better than this on why Dylan is flirting with sunaina. How Dylan realized his feelings for debjani when she was with aseem. I believe it will be the same with debjani realizing her feelings for him. This article also explains his revenge plan against sunaina. So we have to wait what the background story of their relationship was. And why he is taking revenge? Maybe their will probably be less deblan scenes together and more separate scenes.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dylan must be flirting to make dabbu jealous.
barkha.sukirti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
twist and twist  
anyways deblan rock