Poonam Preet makes an entry in & TVs Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls!

coolsuku thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Poonam Preet makes an entry in & TV's Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls'!
Poonam PreetPoonam Preet who was last seen in Star Plus' Ek Hasina Thi will soon be seen in yet an other show of the same production house Cinevistaas.

Poonam will make her entry in & TV's ongoing show Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls. Poonam will be seen playing a grey shade important cameo of Sunaina opposite Aamir Ali.

Viewers will in the upcoming episodes see the entry of a modern girl Sunaina who will be seen in hot outfits. Dylan will start flirting with Sunaina, but has a hidden motive, which will later be revealed. While the upcoming episodes will have lots of romance between Sunaina and Dylan, viewers will also see a lot drama.

When we contacted Poonam she confirmed her entry, "I'm really enjoying shooting for this show since Aamir is a great co-actor and I've known him through Sanjeeda. Everything is so familiar, the director, studio, sets, production house and the people are the same whom I worked with for Ek Hasina Thi. Thanks to casting director and Sidharth Malhotra for showing their faith in me once again after Ek Hasina Thi".

Poonam has already started shooting for the show and will be seen making an entry in Fridays episode.

Writer: Nadia Malik.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
THanks for sharing.
So she was the girl in the yellow dress.
salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is their a reason Dylan will be flirting with her? I thought he cared for debjani. What new twist is this? Maybe debjani will be jealous but wouldn't care all that much. This new twist is not looking good for me to keep watching the show. I will wait for the twist go and subside before I start watching again.
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Let see what happen ...
Hope dylen have some strong reason behind flirting with her 

Hope this new girl track won't irritate us so much
salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHADESOFNATURE

Let see what happen ...

Hope dylen have some strong reason behind flirting with her

Hope this new girl track won't irritate us so much

I agree I hope Dylan will have a reason to flirt. Maybe working undercover to trap the girl.
_shadesnature_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: salmagurl21

I agree I hope Dylan will have a reason to flirt. Maybe working undercover to trap the girl.

But this will create another misunderstanding between dabbu n him 
salmagurl21 thumbnail

But this will create another misunderstanding between dabbu n him

That was just an idea. Maybe he will do it behind her back but he will sneak to be debjani as well. I just don't understand this new twist. Maybe it could be undercover or something else we won' t see coming.
_shadesnature_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: salmagurl21

That was just an idea. Maybe he will do it behind her back but he will sneak to be debjani as well. I just don't understand this new twist. Maybe it could be undercover or something else we won' t see coming.

Hope cvs don't stretched this track as they do with assem 
salmagurl21 thumbnail

Hope cvs don't stretched this track as they do with assem

I think she is just on the show for a cameo. I hope so too. She will cause trouble for deblan. We can hope deblan might overcome her troubles. We need an article or a spoiler of what this girl might do or what Dylan is going to do with her? What purpose will Dylan be dealing with her? What about debjani?
sompi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohh God!... CVS please! We want to see deblan! Now we have to see Dylan and sunaina romance! 😭... Hope this track will not be dragged too much! Otherwise 💔