Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Vedika126

I know. I bet I am gonna get a heart fail when they announce the results on sunday. I am soo nervous for them more then I was for my 12th A level grades last year. ðŸ¤”

🤣 ðŸ¤£ u r so funny vedi but yeah me too very nervous abt the result m always like that whenever its abt my fav. couple ðŸ˜† anyways fingers crossed for himruta😳 
SoniRita thumbnail
on a lighter note if himruta wins the trophy then himmi will be able to buy that ring for Amu😉 i heared they will get 5 lakhs or something
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanzMonaya4ever

🤣 ðŸ¤£ u r so funny vedi but yeah me too very nervous abt the result m always like that whenever its abt my fav. couple ðŸ˜† anyways fingers crossed for himruta😳 

hehe I know but seriously I pray they win. ðŸ˜³ 

on a happy note dolly dhawan who is seen in yeh hai mohabatein also asked people to vote for himruta.  she is so adorable. 
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

on a lighter note if himruta wins the trophy then himmi will be able to buy that ring for Amu😉 i heared they will get 5 lakhs or something

I bet he would rather wanna use it to either finance their honeymoon or his wish to go to las vegas. ðŸ¤£

but yeah amu did say in some IV some days back ( dont ask me which I have watched too many of theirs in the recent past so I dont remember) that all money will go into her account not his. ðŸ¤£ I think it was the google hangout IV. 
SoniRita thumbnail

hehe I know but seriously I pray they win. ðŸ˜³ 

on a happy note dolly dhawan who is seen in yeh hai mohabatein also asked people to vote for himruta.  she is so adorable. 

aww m happy so many celebrities r asking ppl to vote for himruta ðŸ˜³  
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
another IV for u to watch google hangout with miss malini 
SoniRita thumbnail

I bet he would rather wanna use it to either finance their honeymoon or his wish to go to las vegas. ðŸ¤£

but yeah amu did say in some IV some days back ( dont ask me which I have watched too many of theirs in the recent past so I dont remember) that all money will go into her account not his. ðŸ¤£ I think it was the google hangout IV. 

🤣 ðŸ¤£ if that money goes to honeymoon planning than its a win-win for himmi and if he ends up buying the ring then also win-win for himruta 
SoniRita thumbnail

another IV for u to watch google hangout with miss malini 

hehe thanks so many vidoes to watch hayeee ðŸ˜³ 
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

🤣 ðŸ¤£ if that money goes to honeymoon planning than its a win-win for himmi and if he ends up buying the ring then also win-win for himruta 

I bet for both honeymoon will be win win. ðŸ˜† good news jaldi ayegi na. ðŸ¤£
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Back after doing saas sasur seva😃