Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asheley thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ths episode was fab.i loved the way they both fight and looking at eachother πŸ˜³ i laughed watching πŸ€£ πŸ˜‰the way they are getting married .Finally they are getting married πŸ₯³
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Awesome episode analysis by u, Jenny! πŸ‘
So much happy that ArDhika got married!
esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I still don't get why ppl think the show started off with different couples... I thought it started with no couples ... But I could get the hint that it'll be NeSam & Ardhika ...
vicqust thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My 2 cents.. Arjun Weds Radikha

GOSH..  What a wedding.. I don't know what I expected today,,confused about certain things but  I sure wasn't disappointed.. I felt the whole episode was a bit dragged out and a whole lot of unnecessary scenes robbed us from seeing the completion of the wedding rituals.  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Starting with Sam taking her anger out on the decorations with Neil at her heels. Poor Neil,, he will be there to hold Sam's hand and wipe her tears. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ I was kind of surprised, Neil was the one who told the guests the wedding may not take place,, Isn't that Samrat's job?    ❓❓

Two against one..  πŸ˜²While back at the fire pit.. Radz is sandwich between Ardini duo. Nandu was very bare faced to tell Arjun, she asked for one thing and he couldn't provide.. because of Radz ( I hope Radz is storing this info for future use) Nandu is thick headed,, she is not learning.. Radz is not the least bit intimidated by her. She (Radz) will stand as a human shield for Sam...  Confused- what did Radz mean when she told Arjun , she was giving him one last chance to tell the truth??   (this was before Arjun decided to drag her to the mandap to have battle of last chances )😲😲😲

Moving along... Arj decided to seize the moment.. to make Radz tell Sam the truth .. I loved how the CVs paired Neisam and Ardikha standing across from each other. ❀️"is it true that we love each other and want to marry each other?"..." Do you know what else is true?" well  Ardikha... what I know to be true, is Arj cannot take his hands off of you.😳😳  "common Lets get married!!!""    Mr. Hottie Arjun Sir,, that is not the way to propose to your lady love... " Radz will you please marry me?"πŸ€”  😡

Were you cheering when Nandu yelling " Arjun..Have you lost It?"  .. πŸ€£πŸ€£.. Arjun was so intent on this marriage thing he did not even hear or acknowledged her. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  Instead he was concentrating on giving Radz one more change ( of 20000000)  to tell the truth.  😳😳

Confused or should I say annoyed!!! Maybe both.. Sam brushing Neil's hand off her shoulder when Arj  asks her to proceed with the wedding.. OMG.. I so wanted to slap Sam.. how many times is she going to hurt Neil's feeling.. as a matter of fact...she down right disrespected Neil's friendship in that instance. 😑😑😑

More confused and annoyed,, Why,, WHY .. Why would Sam even consider marrying Arjun after all that drama , she herself had doubts. NOT very smart Samaira!!! Tsk tsk tsk.. very disappointed !!! Needless to say,, I was screaming at the television.😑😑😑😑

Loved Radz's dialogue to Sam about believing in her.. but not worth getting into😊. 

"Let's get married!!!" β€οΈ magic words to Arjun's ears.. IMO.. Arj was playing this game very well.. everytime he asks Radz to tell the truth,, it made her more determine to marry him.. total reverse psychology ..  You tell the truth,, no you tell the truth,, no you tell the truth.πŸ˜²πŸ€“πŸ˜΅. Gosh.. how irritating... just shut up and get married already. Then you can both tell the truth..🀣🀣

Neil, once again there to offer comfort to Sam.  

"The path you have chosen leads to nowhere"  WRONG Mr. Hottie!!!!.. the path she had chosen lead straight to your heart❀️.❀️  So stop your bickering and  make Radz , Mrs. Mehra already... πŸ₯³

It was very respectful of Radz to seek her parents blessingsπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ ,, loved how Dilip try to convince Radz.. hated Mala and her 2 bits sentence.. IMO.. waste.  Dilip refusing to give his daughter away... very sad😲😲

The bride is ready.. so is the groom!!! The two of them fighting thorough out the rituals... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† a bit nerve wrecking. However Radz hand in Arj's hand scene was kinda cute.😳😳 " Her threats cannot weaken me.. but her love can ." πŸ˜ƒ

Piyali is  a very smart woman.. Sam can never be happy with someone like Arjun!!!!..πŸ‘πŸΌ. hmmm does that mean she believed every word of Radz?!!

My most favorite scene was Nandu di tying the nuptials knot. 🀣🀣

Not much more I can say.. about the almost Mr &Mrs Mehra..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Sorry for any errors guys.. extremely tired from all the Pre-wedding celebrations.

GNπŸ˜›

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The pics that I've seen and the plot so far about the circumstances of this marriage defy credulity for the marriage of the leads of a serial.  Normally, there is a major build-up, followed by the marriage.  Do the producers of this show have such a crappy opinion of it that they settled for such a mediocre marriage? 🀒
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Whyall threads are merged here ? 😳Edited by -Enigmatic- - 8 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If you are discussing the episodes in general, as opposed to a certain aspect, that's when I'm merging them here.  This is where you can discuss the episode that just aired if the WU is not up yet.  Other than that, the last few days, there were  too many spoiler threads, so they all got merged into one.
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: esprit_00

I still don't get why ppl think the show started off with different couples... I thought it started with no couples ... But I could get the hint that it'll be NeSam & Ardhika ...

Aham & Monica cleared the air in their latest TB IV .. They told abt their first meet & also said PH informed them that in show they are opposite eachother ..

It was always ArDhika & NeSam don't know what some made think abt other πŸ˜•

Since AhamIca cleared the air..i hope at least now blame game stops πŸ₯±
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ardhika taking pheras and giving vachans 
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Pheras complete arjun fills sindoor and looks at nandini and also 
Mangal sutra on chunri 

It's funny lolz