Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Just watched Ghoongat with Bushra Ansari and Mansha Pasha. I was thinking of something else because this was cool. I really enjoyed it.. Do suggest more telefilms!
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not sure if you'll like it but you should watch Kahin Chand Na Sharma Jaye. Its a comedy, Eid telefilm with Sanam Saeed.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kashmiri-

Was it Kaalak? I've been meaning to watch it. It used to be on youtube but they removed the videos on the desi rants account :(

yes I think the name was kalak
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Not sure if you'll like it but you should watch Kahin Chand Na Sharma Jaye. Its a comedy, Eid telefilm with Sanam Saeed.

It was too bakwaas for my taste 

Sanam was totally wasted there 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Just watched Ghoongat with Bushra Ansari and Mansha Pasha. I was thinking of something else because this was cool. I really enjoyed it.. Do suggest more telefilms!

Hum tv has its own hum telefilms channel where all their telefilms are uploaded in hd 

Among them the latest one which in really liked was 

UMMEED A NAU ...it had agha Ali Sara Khan aka Fareesa and Wahi Khan...beautiful telefilm ...

DIL TUM PE A GAAYA...it's a eid special funny telefilm with ayeza a d Danish

And hum tv had a series of telefilms called shareek e hayaat ...there some of the telefilm were really good...I will let u know which ones ...first watch the above too 

ASH AND GREY U GUYS ALAO WATCH IT 
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

It was too bakwaas for my taste 

Sanam was totally wasted there 

Lol  ðŸ˜†  I'm glad Sanam did it. The role was very unique and challenged her as an actress.
grey23 thumbnail
Ash it is good that u didn't watch behaad before otherwise would not have known about nice telefilms ðŸ˜† 
I only watched 2 telefilms behaad and sanam balooch and fahad's one
grey23 thumbnail
Btw my sis watched two telefilms last year and she told me line by line story then...those 2 telefilm had really beautiful stories.. One had sajal Ali..and other telefilm had shikwa actress,she played the role of schizophrenic.. I don't remember the name or story or anything ðŸ˜† but all I know is these two had brilliant stories.. I was busy that time I guess..so my sis told me the stories.. Later i forgot .seeing the thread I suddenly remembered.. Now I have to find out them
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Lol  ðŸ˜†  I'm glad Sanam did it. The role was very unique and challenged her as an actress.

I hated that one!

Oh kaalak. I was gonna watch it but then I forgot about it lol.
ridaanur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
have you watched "Ek tha Raja Ek thi Rani" ?
it has Hamza Ali Abbasi, Sarwat Gilaani, Saba Hameed, M. Ahmed, it's FUN to watch