Round 1: Vaishali vs Panchi

fullhouse thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
And Vaishali knocks Panchi out of the park๐Ÿ˜†... Panchi was unable to handle the bombs thrown by vaishali and got knocked off in straight sets๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. Panchi had no answer what so ever(as her conscious approves that injustice has been done to Keshav)
Thats like a good vamp... And Vaishali was vow!! (Of course Pooja Sharma is a brilliant actor๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘)

We hope to have a good round 2 and expect Panchi to comeback strongly
Edited by fullhouse - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Vaishali wisely and wickedly used the genuine concern Panchi has and that made her forgot that Vaishali even went to the point of breaking hers n titu's relationship, and indirectly hinted that she can go to this extent! I was an idiot thinking Panchi will do something useful now to this trouble called Vaishali, but NO! ๐Ÿ˜ก

At least Panchi can tell to Surekha how she got the stick n the tickets and what Vaishali had done? But no, now Panchi will keep it to herself! How idiotic! I am actually getting angry on Panchi! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Prtzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post.. felt like a wrestling match๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I really liked the confrontation today.. Vaishali outwitted Panchi with all the fair arguments (although she used it for her own escape)... And yes, Pooja is a brilliant actor, no doubt... And I think Panchi in the coming episodes will do something to give justice to both Keshav and Titu... But overall nice punching by Vaishali.. what I am more happy that after a very long time she has done some impact scenes(which she deserves) instead of standing somewhere in sidelines
Edited by Prtzy - 8 years ago
yurimehta11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly I didnt like this scene.There are whole bunch of shows on tv which show this kind of catfight everyday.I didnt want Vaishali v/s Panchi in TMH .
Prtzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yurimehta11

Honestly I didnt like this scene.There are whole bunch of shows on tv which show this kind of catfight everyday.I didnt want Vaishali v/s Panchi in TMH .

Agreed its a typical scene from any other daily soap๐Ÿ˜Š...But then how else Vaishali's character will get a chance to showase herself?๐Ÿ˜•