Views

Users

Frequent Posters

macedemia thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Mohit deserves to win. Vote more for this lad. AND MAKE HIM WIN! lOVE
macedemia thumbnail
THIS MAN DESERVES TO WIN. From an untrained dancer to a perfect dancer. Struggles hustles and all. I love him. Love 
myrah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m praying for mohit for me he is already a winner but wud be happy if he gets the trophy 
myrah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 I voted so many times for him nd my mother too. She is also a big fan of MM
sashusa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Does not matter how many changes Mohit has to make...you know that he is a fighter. I can feel that from his voice. Remember when Manish asked him whether he will get finale ka ticket?  Mohit answer was abhi tak mehanat se upar aya hoon...age bhi mehnat se upar jaunga!. Thats the spirit.
But I did not like Shahids comment for a partucular contestant that you are the winner. Whomsoever will be best but when 4 people are competing in finale, judges should be barred from doing bias comments and declare one contestant out of 4, a should be winner. Their lines should be like anybody can be winner... Again we have here 2 trained dancers...well Mrs. Kundra said her sister is not trained...remember?????...LOL and 2 non trained dancers...trained dancer is always going to be best...what's the big achievement there?????????  Quantity of efforts a non-dancer puts is way more than a trained dancer puts...

SO moral...I am proud of Mohit for his efforts, hard work he has put to become eligible to reach finale👏 and 100 % worthy of trophy👍🏼

sunshine15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup, me too. was out of town last weekend. but that did not stop me from voting. Actually made new people vote too...so voting super successful from my side😛
sunshine15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SO nicely put your opinion @sashusa ...Completely agree with you. I always adore your posts.
I am also proud of Mohit of his achievements and waiting for his glorious victory⭐️

👏
not.here thumbnail
Hi guys. I just wanted to say that I saw Mohit's ram performance and he tried his best to pull off the moves. A few were clear and a few not but he did his best considering he has a long way to go to pick up classical. He should definitely continue dancing though, I also wanted to say goodbye and thanks for having me around. Wish you guys the best and good luck!
sashusa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Not happy with the news that Mohit has been eliminated. As finale is rangeela game and I don't want to waste my time debating about it.  
I am very proud of Mohit that he got himself finalist status of JDJ on his own merits being a non dancer. I am sure his sincere work will give him many many rewards in his future. But I was liking him so much that will miss him for sure. Hope to see him in good serial very soon or probably a movie and my wish is he should keep doing dancing in the shows, award functions as celebrity guest.  He dances so good and hope to see him in USA for any festivities. As lot of festivals are approaching I will be watching for updates on celebrities and wish its mohit

nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
New Article - "Television Actors Talk About What They Did With Their First Earning" - Mohit Malik Is Mentioned - Click The Link To Read The Article -
Link : http://www.fuzionproductions.com/tv-actors-talk-about-what-they-did-with-their-first-earning/
Edited by nidhi2013 - 8 years ago