10 July 2015 written update satrangi sasural

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Brief update 
The episode starts with 
  1. Vibha and vihaan reach home. Vibes tries to send Sarathi back so that she can be zone with Vihaan but he refuses 
  2. Inside vibha asks Vihaan if the wound is still paining , he says yes. She offers to get him Haldi milk
  3. Vihaan tells her to get it to his bedroom
  4. Vibha puts 3 tablets if sedatives in it 
  5. She gets the milk yo Vihaan and he drinks it and teaks her to go as he is very sleepy and tired. Vibha asks him if he needs anything he says no
  6. Vibha starts to leave and then turns back to see that he is asleep. Vibha says to herself I know you are very good husband and your wife does not deserve you that is why I gave you a heavy dose do that I can spend time with you and take care of you 
  7. She puts his covers and sees his Tatoo of Arushu and is irritated
  8. Jhanhavi tells girlish that she will tell every one the truth. But girlish stops her. Arushi hears all this 
  9. All the ladies come back from the marriage. Arushi  comes to her room and sees Vihaan sleeping. She lovingly thinks that she might not have given him time  due to wedding of her brother 
  10. Geeta finds vibha not in her room and Arushi sees Bibha sleeping on the floor 

Edited by -Gitanjali- - 8 years ago