Versatile dancers!!!

Colors2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Among the top four finalists Himruta and Upma showed Maximum variations in dancing they ur different props showed diff dancing styles. I was very much impressed by them Himruta's opening act was an Ariel act which was amazing, I still remember Upma's emotional act on yeh zameen ruk jaye... I got goosebumps. But Compared to these two i found nandami's performance quiet similar. 3 of their performances were almost same n same drama afterwards. [BR]Mayuresh Ajisha no comparison because they are fab dancers and they have given most memorable performances. But they were wildcard entry. But I want Himruta(love them a lot) or Upma to win as they have shown versatility and proved themselves as gr8 dancers.Edited by Colors2012 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Do people really care about versatile dancer ? In the end, its all about fan power when it comes to public voting. Ideally there should just 2 - 3 finalist but in the end channel wants $ and that will come through either trp which NB failed so the second option is more finalist. Its just stupid concept to have 11 contestant and then winner is decided out of 4.

Coming back to topic:
Maya and Ajisa: did awesome performance but they did everything within their comfort zone. Both are good contemporary dancer and maya is king of aerial. On this show they havent shown versatility yet.

Nandmi: I find their dance and drama repetitive and annoying, they havent even attempted any difficult.

Upma: they did try to attempt different form but it was big budget movie that failed to connect audience even in the first day first show. Karishma emerged as strong dancer but Upen failed to lift up his act.Their make up artist tried to hide their flaws of expression through make up but again they failed.

Himruta: They did attempt different dance form and for me Amu's lavni was best. They even took chances in enclosed water balloon which is difficult to dance as chances of missing the beats are higher. They were the only couple who I feel were able to express and connect to the audience.

Colors2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Loved himruta's performance today... Most consistent n maximum variations in terms of dancing. They are already winners for me.

Originally posted by: Colors2012

Loved himruta's performance today... Most consistent n maximum variations in terms of dancing. They are already winners for me.

They have been consistent and they tried classical (nobody's had guts on the show to try it) to contemporary to bollywood.
purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Upen Karishma were the only ones who stepped out of their comfort zones and tried new forms each week. Amruta is a professional dancer herself so they stuck with classical, Mayuresh did aerial mostly.

If the show is judged on dance alone, Upen Karishma deserve to win by far! They learned new forms each week and were amazing at them as well. They had the journey of a winner!