Going ... Going..... Gone

Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
A very disappointing end to a very beautiful story 
The story died long before the garudas did 

The story died a lame death just like Dansh 

And the beautiful core and essence of the story became lupt just like saraswati 

Chalo Ji Ganga maiyya made a comeback 

Dakshak transformed into a multi headed snake 

And Rudra developed wings 

Maya's mani made a comeback 

Amrit came and disappeared in a flash 

Waise ke baat batawa lekhak Ji 

dakshak knew last gate kahan hai 

Bhairavi knew last gate kahan hai 

One is a nag and the other a Garuda 

Ab dono mil ke Amrit ki Khoj Kat sakte the! 

Phir yeh sab itna jholam jhol kahe? 

The show has ended

But left a lot of questions unanswered 

The writers did not think it through and 

So the last episode was rushed

And belonged not to the writer but to the SFX team! 

My marks to the epsidoe are just 5/10 

But to the show as a whole 

When we compare it to the others 

A healthy 8/10 

Gautam - 7/10 

Manish - 9/10 

Seema Ji - 9/10 

Rahil - 7/10 

Writers directors - a very very good effort, I wish the story that began so beautifully had maintained its steam 

I also wish the theme had not been twisted to clean Ganga project 

I also wish the focus had remained on dharma as the integral duty of all and not interpreted it as dharma = rituals and symbolism 

I also wish that the final episode had some high emotional moments, and not this whatever patch up we saw... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annu123.happy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
First , a big thumbs up to u for a very very honest marking of actors . But because of those special effects , i thoroughly enjoyed d first 15 min of d episode . D last 5 min wt that aarti was completely avoidable . That could hv been different . Full marks to arvindiji for dis sincere n honest venture n for giving us some wonderful n brilliant performances sp by Seemaji and Manishji . And a big thanks to Arshi for giving us such a democratic platform to voice our opinions where criticism as well as praise is met wt open arms .
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: annu123.happy

First , a big thumbs up to u for a very very honest marking of actors . But because of those special effects , i thoroughly enjoyed d first 15 min of d episode . D last 5 min wt that aarti was completely avoidable . That could hv been different . Full marks to arvindiji for dis sincere n honest venture n for giving us some wonderful n brilliant performances sp by Seemaji and Manishji . And a big thanks to Arshi for giving us such a democratic platform to voice our opinions where criticism as well as praise is met wt open arms .

Annu, the gain was all mine. The amount I got to learn from reading all the thoughts and ideas was phenomenal. 

Plus I think this forum was exceptional in its maturity level. We all said what we wanted without being insulting or rude, or belittling and demeaning the others, the cast or the crew 

Let's all stay in touch! 
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
man abhi bharaa nahi, utkarsh ji ne show kya chodh diyaa, ekdam kahani kaa dhara hi sukh gayaa. uske baad mein jo kahaani thi woh toh kuch khaas achchi bhi nahi thi.Edited by Arijit007 - 8 years ago
seedhibaat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Arshi
Thanks for this post. 
In Mumbai language I would say the Show was ' Khaya piya kuch nahi aur gilas toda baara aana.'
we just waited and waited for a sensible story and acceptable end.
I agree with your take if Takshak & Bhairavi can solve the problem then why we had to go through all the torture of watching, at a times senseless story.

Any way THE SHOW HAS ENDED is poorna satya now๐Ÿ˜‰
Loved to watch  well toned Bare Torso of Rudra and equally impressive Tattoo. - paisa vasool๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wings looked funny and I thought it was bad editing.

Positives of the show for me are

Impressive technology
Interesting concept 
and
Immaculate acting( specially all those with theater background)๐Ÿ‘

I would like to thank you for giving platform to express views. Enjoyed your witty summery of episodes. keep it up.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  I enjoyed reading all the posts by you,Shruti and Shymalaji( missing you Shyamalaji) and many others who contributed time to time. 
Keep writing ladies and keep us entertained๐Ÿ˜Š Good luck
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Missing Shyamala Akka's writing ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
good post arshi,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ frankly I has stop following this show long back when the show lost theme and has many loopholes ๐Ÿ˜•its still end with many questions unanswered, either  the creative seems not written the show well or it lost the theme after some time its only babbal knows,
Just hope to see GR in love story and in  different character. want him back on track now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nice post arshi as usual
i have lost interrest long back   but still watch tha show
its a very nice theame based serial     welldone   wriiter
but i think in mid they loose the plot
well its a beautifull journey of rudra
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Last epi was rushed I would say. yes knowledge has to be lupt. I have put another post on why it has to be.
Now the question if Takshak and Bairavi can solve everything why the need for the journey. Same question is asked to Krishna at the end of the war. You could have solved everything why created so much bloodshed.
The answer given by Krishna is that if people don't put effort they don't value things they got. Tougher the journey, to ensure the rewards of that journey is not lost people will be careful.

The war ensured what Pandavas achieved was by their own effort. It was for dharma they lost everything. So without personal gain they will work for the welfare of the larger humanity.

Same is the case here. What the show failed to show which I had wanted was people acknowledging the sacrifice of 7 people to bring back the water on earth. Maya is only person remaining associated with that group. When they see her, they feeling what she has lost for the benefit of humanity. That acknowledgement, that realization that what we enjoy are due to the sacrifice of others should have been shown a little more beautifully and explicitly. They could have done that instead of that Ganga aarti.

But what I feel is that by showing Ganga aarti they showed what the world is like. Uncaring. One water comes, no one think of the people who went to get it. Just like us, who enjoys the freedom without understanding thousands of youngsters sacrificed their lives to get us this freedom. Do we think about the young Bagat Singh who died at the tender age of 21 or Subhash Chandra Bose or Rani Lakshmi Bai. These people gave up their life so that we can have a better life. Next time when you demand rights, atleast think have I done my duty. Best way to show respect to people who have sacrificed their lives for the betterment of society is to contribute in your own way to make it a better place.

On a whole I will give the show 7/10 with the performaces of Manishji and Seemaji at 9/10 and GR a 8/10. It was a different show on TV and could have done better with much crispier narration and much better scripting.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Agreed. This concept, show ended with a disappointing note.
It started well but lost the grip in between. Only few epi were good.
All the actors performed well.
If the script was written better, sharper, crisp the end result would have been better.
It was nice interaction with you all.
Hope to meet in some other forum. ๐Ÿค—