Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for sharing 
All the best to Shashank for his future projects Without Jagya no BV for me Without Shashank no  Jagya for me 😛so end of my journey with BV as well with his exit 

Hoping makers at least do justice with this lead character's exit whose life journey they have shown us 7 years They should exit him from show so viewers will feel satisfied 

No news of AK quitting so Ganga might stay back 😕Don't know what will be story for Ganga Mannu and Abhi without Jagya😕
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saba113

Thanks for sharing 

All the best to Shashank for his future projects Without Jagya no BV for me Without Shashank no  Jagya for me 😛so end of my journey with BV as well with his exit 

Hoping makers at least do justice with this lead character's exit whose life journey they have shown us 7 years They should exit him from show so viewers will feel satisfied 

No news of AK quitting so Ganga might stay back 😕Don't know what will be story for Ganga Mannu and Abhi without Jagya😕

i don't think ganga & abhi,mannu will stay in teh show. wasie bhi abhi is not shown from so many days.
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Quitting a job where you are  well paid is always a difficult decision to make but one cannot be stuck in one job for eternity and not giving him a chance to move forward Spread his wings more and progress  BV has stuck Shashank now at one place and no surprise he says i am a lot in my comfort zone playing one character since five years so time to move on and explore other opportunities and expand my career
Yes there are not much good roles available in Television these days Jagya was one unique character Despite cvs initial goof ups with him iFinally they came on right track and character came out to be beautiful A  complete man  A great son , brother , grandson , husband , father , doctor , leader In all roles he is an ideal and inspiring character Not too fictional but very balanced and real and human but character has reached his logical destination Now cvs are just doing drama scattering his well settled life to make him suffer  and sell their serial When everything will get well in his life viewers keep watching This is not done The only thing that was remaining in his story was the truth about His and Mannu's relation  Mannu coming to know the truth about Jagya being his step father and later accept him as his only father Didnt like the way cvs shown this track with Mannu turning abusive to his step father who loved him even more than his real father but hopefully cvs bring Mannu back to his senses and apologize to Jagya and be proud of his luck he has him as his father 

After settling everything they destroyed in Jagya's life they can stop showing his story We can assume everything is well for him now and he is leading his normal life with his family This foreign trip idea sounds so weird and makes no sense Anyways lets see 
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
TFS 

All the best to Shashank 

It takes guts to take risk and quit a stable job for the unknown. He so right there isn't many strong male oriented roles out there, so since SV, isn't in a hurry, he'll choose wisely. 

Glad there was no drama with the PH, they respected his decision and had a mutual agreement
kate-nic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing 

Surely its end of a glorious era from BV Five years of  brilliant performance 👏I agree with @aajkal He is the only one who kept viewers glued to their screen with variations in his character and all other characters kept revolving around his character. Some characters become iconic because of the powerful performances given by the actors Jagya is one such character A powerful performance by Shashank indeed and this is just his first show Surely this young man have a great future ahead He earned all accolades from this show all on his own brilliant acting not because of publicity stunts by cvs He has been very less promoted by cvs and he had a brilliant chemistry with all his co actors Who can forget he had fans with his each co actress  Definitely he deserves the most credit

All the best to him for his future projects Will surely watch his next work whatever he signs and good luck to BV too because BV needs good luck to survive now It is all set to doom in very bad way but i am glad Shashank will not be part of this wrecked ship 
jayshree1942 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
strange jagya will go to foreign country forever then what ganga will do alone and even dadisa.
so indirectly ganga will also become single mother. but its too odd , will cvs show ganga calling jagya ? 

what about ganga married life? in case of anandi they killed shiv so no matter but if they will keep ganga suhagan then how can they show no contact between husband and wife?
saba113 thumbnail
Jagya's foreign trip makes no sense Why he should go to foreign even with whole family  ?😕and if he is alone going thats even more illogical Without Jagya  what role Ganga Mannu and abhi have ?They are the characters who exist because of Jagya They don' t have  their independent story if there won't be any Jagya there won't be any Ganga Mannu and Abhi We have seen story as Jagya Ganga , Jagya Mannu , Jagya Abhi  if Jagya is  leaving it should be serial ending for Ganga Mannu and Abhi even if the actors are  not quitting because these actors are casted to play Jagya's wife and sons respectively not that he was casted for them Jagya is present on this serial from start . 7  long years
i don't know but i have a feeling cvs will only disappear Jagya because the way they are building Mannu Nimboli's  bhai behen rishta  😕Jagya alone going to foreign and never coming back is such an abrupt ending of the journey of this character cvs have showed us 7 years From childhood to adult From a kid himself to a father of two kids and suddenly he will go to foreign leaving everyone behind.  Not done
Don't know what cvs are cooking 

tiny15 thumbnail

Jagya's foreign trip makes no sense Why he should go to foreign even with whole family  ?😕and if he is alone going thats even more illogical Without Jagya  what role Ganga Mannu and abhi have ?They are the characters who exist because of Jagya They don' t have  their independent story if there won't be any Jagya there won't be any Ganga Mannu and Abhi We have seen story as Jagya Ganga , Jagya Mannu , Jagya Abhi  if Jagya is  leaving it should be serial ending for Ganga Mannu and Abhi even if the actors are  not quitting because these actors are casted to play Jagya's wife and sons respectively not that he was casted for them Jagya is present on this serial from start . 7  long years

i don't know but i have a feeling cvs will only disappear Jagya because the way they are building Mannu Nimboli's  bhai behen rishta  😕Jagya alone going to foreign and never coming back is such an abrupt ending of the journey of this character cvs have showed us 7 years From childhood to adult From a kid himself to a father of two kids and suddenly he will go to foreign leaving everyone behind.  Not done
Don't know what cvs are cooking 

agree wid u saba. but wat can we expect such CVs who say that 2 make story 4 one ckt thye can't compromise on bigger story.and nowhere bigger story is making any ripples in viewers.
btw i've no hopes from these CVs but wish if J is going then let finish the BH story completely.shift Aji 2 jhalra where they r making akhira stronger so she can fight him there.
saba113 thumbnail
Cvs can shift Anandi to Jharla Jaitsar is already safe She can leave her shiv niketan in hands of Dadisaa and shift with her NGO who fights against child marriage in Jharla and story can continue from there  She will fight with  Akhi too in Jharla not that he will be coming to Jaitsar especially for her so shift her there and continue her fight as for BH they can stop showing it Everything is fine there That will be more logical 
but cvs this foreign trip idea for Jagya  ... right now does not make any sense and article say he will go for Good ? hmmm means its happily ever after type ending Then he should go with his family please don't pack him off alone 
Edited by saba113 - 8 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail

Cvs can shift Anandi to Jharla Jaitsar is already safe She can leave her shiv niketan in hands of Dadisaa and shift with her NGO who fights against child marriage in Jharla and story can continue from there  She will fight with  Akhi too in Jharla not that he will be coming to Jaitsar especially for her so shift her there and continue her fight as for BH they can stop showing it Everything is fine there That will be more logical 

but cvs this foreign trip idea for Jagya  ... right now does not make any sense and article say he will go for Good ? hmmm means its happily ever after type ending Then he should go with his family please don't pack him off alone 

if hes going  4 gud then it means happy ending 4 JagMaGBhi  alongwid DS & all"ll go 2 foreign. wish pooja & sarita leave jaitser wid Aji.