Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: premap

Good concept. Hope u will continue it. Thanks.

thanks..and yes I will continue soon..
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail

So here I begin...hope you all will enjoy it...

PART 1

" Kalpi tu abhi tak taiyaar nahi hui..baraat aati hogi..( kalpi..you're still not ready ...the bridegroom would be arriving..." kamla said to kalpi while entering in the room...Kalpi was getting ready for her marriage...her mother was on cloud nine...after all the soul dream of her or say any mother was going to be fulfilled...kalpi was almost ready..she was looking no less than an angel in her pink and royal blue bride's attaire...with jewellery that were kept minimal due to her heavy lengha...

Kamla looked at her princess...she was strucked to kalpi's look..she her little princess in bride's dredresa drop of tear made its way down her cheeks...it was the most sensitive moment for a mother and a daughter...kalpi stood up from her dressing table..went near her mother..hugged her.." aai..don't cry...I can't bear tears in your eyes.." kalpi said wiping kamla's tears..." yes..yes..I won't cry.." kamla said smiling..

Here..Raghav was getting ready for his wedding...though he never waited for his wedding day like most other boys of his age as what mattered him the most was his business...but since it was his own wedding so he has to look at least good like how others look on this day...

He was standing in front of the mirror...putting all the things perfectly...say it...his brooch...his watch etc..." Raghav..do it fast..it's getting late.." Sammy told Raghav..but Raghav...being Raghav wanted everything perfectly say it his deals..his work or even this marriage...even if he was not interested in it...

There...the bridegroom arrived at the wedding hall...Kamla did the rituals and brought him inside...he was looking good.." Kabir beta...you're fine na.." kamala asked the groom..." ji..aunty.." kabir replied...

The pandit asked to bring the bride..kamla went to bring kwlpu with her...after sometime she came with her...all the guests' eyes went on the bride..she was looking stunning. .kabir looked at kalpi and he was mesmerised..he couldn't take off his eyes from her...though this was arrange marriage from kalpi's side bur for kabir...she was her love whom he has getting married to...

In New York City: 
It was a luxurious wedding function that was organised. ...it has to be..after all it was the wedding of two well renowned people...The great business tycoon Raghav Singhania and daughter of renowned businessman Maya Raichand...

All the guests from both the sides entered in the hall...the wedding rituals started...Maya was called...she was looking beautiful in her bright red wedding attire...she came inear Raghav and sat beside him...the pandit started the rituals...

In Mumbai:

The rituals were going on...the pandit told the bride and the groom to stand up as they have to take the seven pheras ( rounds) ..kabir stood up but kalpi..she was still sitting...she was lost somewhere...kamla called her..it was then she came into senses...kamla again told her to stand...she stood up..." aai...I want to say something..." kalpi said to kamla.." beta..what you've to say now.. we will talk afterwards...the time is killing. ." Kamla said...

K: Iaai it's more important than this marriage...

Ka: nothing can be more important than marriage kalpi..we will talk afterwards...

V ( vitthal): kamla stop it..if she is saying that she has to talk let her speak.. ( to kalpi) tell princess..what you have to say..

K: aai..baba...Kabir..I want to say that...I can't do this marriage..

Ka ( shocked): kalpi you know what you are saying..

K: yes aai..I know what I am saying. ..aai..I can't marry him or anyone...I know marriage is every girl's dream..but aai..my dream is something else..main kisi ki mrs. banne se pehle miss kuch to banna chahti hun ( before becoming someone's mrs..I want to become miss something) ( oh..this dialogue from the promos of manmarziyaan..I love it.though I don't watch it..) I want to do something on my own..I want to give my familiy a better life ...aai..I know I have hidden thst I have got a job offer on a high pist in America. and that to in one of the most prestigious company...

V: beta..why didn't you tell this earlier...

K: baba..I wanted to tell but you and aai were so happy with marriage that I couldn't...but baba I can't take this anymore...

V: kalpi...nothing is more important than you...your happiness...

Ka: vitthal kya keh raha hai.. ( what are you saying) because of you she is able to say all this..

V: kamla..kalpi sahi keh rahi hai ( kalpi is ryt) she should go for her happiness ( to kalpi) beta I am with u..gone on...pursue your dreams...

K: thank you baba..

Py ( pakya): kalpu you didn't even tell me...

K: dada..everything happened in so haste that I couldn't tell you..

Py: vaise..teri flight kabki hai ( when is your flight)

K: today..after four hours...

V& Py: what??

V: aur tu ab bata rahi hai.. ( and u are telling now) now make haste..

In New York City:

Rituals were going on...pandit said to both bride and groom to stand up and take pheras ( rounds) both of them stood up..when pandit said to move...Raghav stood there like a statue...Sammy brought him in his senses and said to move...

R: Sorry Mr. Raichand I can't marry your daughter...at least not for the deal...I am capable enough to crack any sort of deal..without compromising...I can't play with your daughter's emotions...I am sorry...

Rai: do u even realise what you are saying...

R: yes..I very well know what am I speaking...Sammy let's go...

Sa: Raghav..plz give another thought to it..this deal will be the best of the best deals we have ever got..

R: Sammy..you're saying this...you..who himself has told me once to think on this marriage deal once again...I won't change my mind Sammy let's go...

In Mumbai:

Kalpi went to change and then came down with her suitcase...all the guests have gone till now..only family members of both kalpi and Kabir were left...kalpi took blessings from her fater and went to take the same from her mother but her mother...she didn't give...she was about to leave when she realised that someone was there whom she has to say sorry..it was kabir...in all this mess...she forgot about him..she turned back..whent neat him..

K: Kabir...I am very sorry...I know...I am at fault but plz forgive me...I shouldn't have hurt you..

Kb: no kalpi..it's alright...and I am glad that you spoke up...u didn't kill your dream..yes I am hurt but it will be fine...congrats for your job..

K: thank you so much..

Then she went near Kabir's pqrents..

K: Aunty and uncle..I am sorry...

Aunt& uncl: it's ok beta...stay blessed...and congrats..

K: tysm..

Then kalpi departed for the airport...pakya and vitthal went to drop her..kamla was still angry on kalpi...

On airport:

K: dada take care..

Py: kaplu..you also take care...

K: baba..aai will understand na??

V: of course beta..she will understand...surely...

In New York City:

Raghav was about to leave when he remembered that he should say sorry to Maya..he turned around..went near her..

R: Maya...look...I am really sorry for what I did...but..believe me...this will turn out to be a better decision in future...I am sorry..

M: it's ok Raghav..I understand...and u have taken a ryt decision...if u were going to marry me for a deal then I am sure we would not be happy in future so...I thank you for saving my life...ThankThank you Raghav..and I have a request...can we be friends at least...

R: Sure...friends...

M: thanks...

Saying this Raghav left from there with Sammy...

At Mumbai airport: 

The announcement for the flight was made...kalpi flew to America...to persue her dreams.

Finished...so...how's it? ?? Shall I continue? ?? Or should I drop it...do tell me..if you liked/unliked it...feel free haan...

Sorry for any grammaticalgrammatical and spelling errors...

NOTE: I would like to clear one thing...kamla here in story is not a bad character...in fact no characters in my story are bad...it was just a concern of a mother so pkz don't hate kamla of my story...my story has every character with a good heart...actually the thing is I hate theses types of things like making a character bad just for the track ( no offence haan...just my pov...sorry if I hurt anyone) it will always be the life in my story at least this one and the previous that will bring twist and turns...
Edited by TheLifeDiaries - 8 years ago
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: lolor

Wonderful update...pls continue

thanks. .I will continue soon
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: diti96

Nyc start pl cont soon

thanks...I will try to update soon
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha.khan

Awesome updatee

continuee soon

thanks😊
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandinisai

Wondderful update

continue soon

thanks a lot😊
Cute_Kate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kabir ke parents are sooo cool n awesome lol...
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Kate

Kabir ke parents are sooo cool n awesome lol...

yes they are...they understand kalpi's feelings very well
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb update. ...
 Plzz continue
ILoveRagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful story... :)
Waiting to read more... :D

btw.. what about tough heart?