Kunal Karan Kapoor

Kavyanbt thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Only once in a while we come across an actor who makes us feel part of his life as if we are living his life with him... who makes us cross that thin edge between reality and imagination and makes us smile when he smiles.. laugh when he shares a joke.. hurt and cry with him when he is emotionally overburdened and share all his emotions with him as if we were his soulmate who cares a lot about him. We are talking about none other than the phenomenal star Kunal Karan Kapoor  who created a cult following to the character Mohan Bhatnagar,  which he played to perfection and won our hearts and floored people not only in India but all over the world. Such is his screen presence and aura that once we see Kunal as our hero we are well and truly hooked to him for life and want to see him daily on our screens albeit this time in a new story.

Kunal  created layers and shades to each genre of Mohan's repertoire - be it the carefree fun loving reporter, the romantic hero to Megha, the funny bromance with Guru and the unique friendship with little girl Nanhi- throughout the show. He is an actor par excellence who can take us to that particular moment in reality and live the moment with him and he does it with so much ease and nonchalance with an attitude and style of his own. With just a look of his deeply expressive eyes, a stylish wave of his luxurious curly hair, a tilt of his head, his utterly perfect natural acting, flawless dialogue delivery and soothing voice he became one of our families. He made us live with the protagonist Mohan and feel the emotions with him and got into the skin of the character. He had shown us more than a glimpse of his immense talent in the show Left Right Left earlier as an Army cadet Yudi and stood out in the show, as has been his fabulous performance in all the other shows so far.

With Kunal Karan Kapoor's entry in Doli Armaanon Ki he has made his fans delirious with joy and will take the show to great heights in the coming days..

With best wishes and lots of love for my rockstar Kunal !!

Kavyanbt.

Edited by Kavyanbt - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NehaluvsNbt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u kavya di kunal is best
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post. πŸ‘  πŸ‘   πŸ‘
LonelyGlider thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Kavya πŸ‘ Very true πŸ˜Š
sona02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice writeup kavya πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
thanks for sharing...
agalyajanaki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fully agree... awesome write up kavya akka (y) so true... & Kunal Karan Kapoor is the bestest... no one repace his special place in our heart <3 
rekha1234 thumbnail
nice write ups love you Kunal karan kapoor
LakshanaR thumbnail
Wow !!!!!! wat to say, it just unique perfomence by kunal karan kapoor😊Edited by LakshanaR - 8 years ago
LakshanaR thumbnail
Kavya  akka is always best in give such ming blowing Poems or Articles she is a good performer.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post dear! I definitely agree with u... :)
Hello to all Kunal'ians and forum waasis. My first post here.. just started watching the shw ;) 

Kunal is a natural actor. I have always admired him. Unfortunately I couldn't watch NBT his much touted show, damn I was in hostel where I couldn't get to watch soaps... how I wish I had watched. phew! I'm glad after all these years he's back and I'm finally living in an accessible world. Lucky to have my own lappy and net connection :P :D

Anyways now I'm watching DAK(post leap) and he's left me stunned already... he's just fantastic as shaurya. be it emotional scene or a serious one, or one in which he pulls diya's leg.. he's simply awesome! this show has lot of melodrama.. ugh I absolutely hate that Karan guy and all the drama at shaurya's place.. bt definitely watching this for KKK :D

oh I need to mention Neha too. she's cute. and Diya is loud impulsive which is nice. I hope she wont be dumb like she's at times.. anyways,. looking fwd to how the story unfolds.

*that was long post*      *sorry couldn't help myself*

*looking fwd to making more posts and making great frnds* *thanks*