Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Wow, that's awesome Swati. I think I have seen this temple when I was in Hyderabad, I'm not sure. I just love all temples, both South and North Indian. I love the beautiful silk vastras used on South Indian murtis, but I love the milky marble of the murtis in North Indian temples. 

I think Dharani Devi is simply another aspect of Mahalakshmi, so she and Padmavathi are the same only. The Goddess has many names. ðŸ˜Š Also, in temples they show Lord Venkateshwara with Mahalakshmi and Bhudevi, but when showing Narayan they only show Mahalakshmi with him, because they are the ultimate male and female form of God, right? All others are incarnations.

ohk! thanks for info di..
i read in some books my father bought from tirupati temple that there is a padmavati temple who was lakshmi ji..
i didn't know about bhu devi.. 
haan.. at the end all are lakshmi ji..
vishnu ji won't allow any one else's murthi in his temple... ðŸ˜†

yeah! those white marble murthis... i also love them..😛
tirupati bala ji temple is way too far from telangna ðŸ˜•
i am gonna ask my father to plan a trip for  south temples..
i am literally dying to visit rameshwaram and tirupati bala ji temple..😭

DamRyeong thumbnail
Hi,
I wrote a (not so) short os on Lakshman and Urmila..
a few things taken from AS Ramayana and a few are fiction..
scene: a few years after their wedding and a long time before rajyabhishek related stuffs..
so everything in Ayodhya is cool and set.. king dashrath is preparing for some huge yagya in Ayodhya..
he didn't tell me the name so i don't know which yagya is it... :P :P
but yeah! it really kept everyone occupied..
you might find conversation and scene a bit open.. and not fully traditional like the real ramayana..
so please forgive me if you find something offensive.. i wrote it just for fun..

after lunch time...
Urmila.. how are you..? Mandvi came in her chamber and asked.. Shrutikirthi followed her.
I'm good Mandvi.. how are you both..?
they nodded in yes..
why are you here..? Sita also left with ram bhaiiya for work. we are missing her.
yes! me too. though yesterday she met us before leaving.
they all sighed! for last two days all four brothers are so busy in work.
It must be very important. Ram bhaiyya and Sita bhabhi went themselves to call Guru Vashishtha.
but they must be back in a few hours.. Shuritikirthi said
yeah!
Did Lakshman and Shatrughana bhaiyya came back to the chamber last night..? mandvi asked..
Shuritikirthi (sk- she really has a long name) nodded in yes, but Urmila nodded in no.
Bharat Bhaiyya? sk asked.
she nodded in yes.
oh! urmila! 
Saumitra must be very busy since ram bhaiyya and sita are also not here. urmila lowered her head down and said in low voice
he told me that in a few days there will be a huge yagya and pita ji wants them to do all preparations by themselves.
will pita ji and maa will also come from Mithila.. sk asked..
mandvi nodded in yes.. they all became happy and gave a group hug..
Urmila, you can ask some guard to check where saumitra is?
she nodded in no.. it can bother him and even if it didn't i won't like to do this. 
Urmila, are you sad? Sk asked..
she nodded in no.
Urmila, we all know how much devoted he is for Ram bhaiyya and Janaki bhabhi..
if he got a call from them in middle of night he will rush towards them without thinking twice..
and i can understand that because Shatrughana bhaiyya is also like a shadow of chhote Ragunandan.
Sk placed her hand on Urmila's shoulder.. lakshman bhaiyya surely has lots of responsibilities.
he always asks chhote saumitra to leave early because he is the youngest. I'll ask him to convince lakshman bhaiyya to leave at time so that he can come back to chamber early..
she took two steps back and nodded in no..
please don't do that.. it can hurt him..what if he got angry..
Urmila, we all know that Lakshman bhaiyya is little short tempered and always busy in work.
But he is very kind at heart... she immediately said
you are happy? right? mandvi asked..
i am.
if you want to say anything you can tell me. I am your elder sister. 
I am fine. really.
he really loves me. a lot.
I'm glad to hear that. mandvi caressed her hand on her head..
Shall we go outside and play for sometime in garden.
I can't. 
SK looked at her with sad expressions..
since he has been working for last two days and nights if he came back i need to take care of things.. if he didn't find me here.. he will feel sad.. what if he needs something.. she said...
mandvi nodded in yes. i understand.. 
if he didn't come back and you want to join please come. 
but i hope you didn't have to.
Urmila nodded in yes
while leaving from her chamber..
are you sure she is all right? Mandvi asked..
SK nodded in yes. she is okay. 
hmmm.. 
they were talking to each other while leaving and so were about to bump into someone.. because person coming towards the chamber was talking to himself and was lost somewhere.
but he stopped as he saw them..
mandvi and SK looked above..and they both felt happy as it was Lakshman..
pranam bhabhi.. he said..and touched her feet..
she blessed him and as he got up SK touched his feet and greeted him..
he gave blessing to her.
they both smiled at her..
did something happen? he asked..
but mandvi nodded in no..
we will just take a leave.. we came to meet urmila..
lakshman nodded in yes and moved aside to let them walk.. 
he came here before but when he saw her sisters going inside he stopped..he didn't want to but mandvi mentioned his name he listened to some of their convo..but left as he was called for something again..
and then now again he came back..he was glad to know what his wife thinks about him and she really supports him..
he came inside the room and saw urmila setting the bedsheet...
she was wearing a beautiful lehenga of a transparent shade of lily flower.. her long hairs were braided properly.. a thin line of white flowers hanging near her cheek... her long dupatta was on her shoulder.. unlike all other days..
he saw her now walking towards the flower vase and checking if it was okay.. then curtains.. windows.. mirror.. everything she checked..
he adores this thing about her that how she likes to set this whole room and decorates everything by herself.
he knew that she does this for him..so when he comes back here he can feel her love for him everywhere in this room..
she loved to do the painting.. and their room was full of them.. she made one portrait of him also..and if he remembered it correctly then that was the only time when he was with her for whole 3 days.. 
she made him sit in one position but later the outcome was something else.. he loved that painting very much tho... 
if you were about to make a painting of me from pushp vatika.. why did you make me sit like that...
she pouted.. i thought these flowers will look better than that table and vase..
he smiled remembering those expressions of her...
he came back to his trance hearing the sound of her bangles and looked at her
she was setting his clothes and a smile appeared on his lips and a pain in his eyes when he saw her hugging his dupatta 
he walked towards her and hearing someone's footsteps she turned and looked at him..
Saumitra! she called his name deep down... which he heard too.. she left his dupatta on swing and rushed towards him..
she bent down and touched his feet..
he made her stand up holding her shoulders..
holding her chin he made her look into his eyes.
we are in same palace still i am seeing you after two days.. two very long days..
her eyes turned moist but all her pain flew away when he took her in his embrace..
she rested her one hand on his chest and another on his waist 
i was very busy.. she nodded in yes..
after a few minutes, he gently pulled her out of the hug.. he cupped her face with one hand and caressed her cheek with his thumb..
i want to sleep for some time. she again nodded in yes.
he removed his mukut and gave it to her.. she kept it safely on a round table.. she used to specially decorate it with different and colorful flowers everyday for keeping his mukut... he looked at it with corner of his eyes.. today there were red rose petals... he removed some of his heavy jewels and dupatta and kept them aside on bed.. she scoffed a little.. he knew why she smiled.. removing his sandals he sat on his side of bed..
she picked his stuffs from bed and kept them on proper place..
when it comes to other people of his family he is so responsible and disciplined but when he enters into this room he is carefree... he leaves his stuffs here and there in the room and loves when she takes care of him..
you had your lunch? he asked her while she sat beside his feet..
she nodded in yes.. he felt relieved..
he used to tell some guard to inform her if he was in palace but not with her during lunch or dinner..because she never had her food before him..
Gurudev, Bhaiyya and bhabhi will reach here by this evening,.. all other things are done so i thought i should take a nap for some time.
wake me up before sunset so that i can get ready before their arrival.
she nodded in yes.. he lay his head down on pillow and tried to sleep...
she pressed his feet and legs gently..he felt better and closed his eyes..
soon he was fast asleep..she sighed realizing that he really was very tired..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
he woke up with some sound.. there were some people beating drums and singing.. they were enjoying the event..
he looked at Urmila.. who got worried as it might disturb his sleep.. she immediately got up to close the windows..
she turned to him and saw that he was already awake..
i'm sorry.. i should not have left those open..
it's okay.. i slept for long enough.
please take some more rest.. there is still some time for their arrival..she came to him and said..
nah! i'm fine.. i'll just get ready and will check if everything is set..
since pita ji is also not here..
where is he?? she wondered and sat on bed again beside his feet
its' been two days.. you didn't know..?
she nodded in no..since everybody is busy in preparation i couldn't see him
Urmile..he went to Mithila to invite janak pita ji and mata sunaina... he looked at her in surprise and said..
Did he..?
he nodded in yes.
no body told you..??
she nodded in no..
i thought you would have known.
when he will be back i will request him to call me personally whenever he goes to mithila or send some one..
she said with a big smile and bright shade appeared on her face..
sure.. you can do that.
he knew she was little sad but wasn't showing.. and with all things he realized that for all these two days she was only in her chamber and didn't go anywhere.. and somewhere it was his fault too.. he thought..
so he wanted to cheer her up..
you want to go somewhere? he asked..
she looked at him immediately..
there is still some time in their arrival and i can get ready quickly before that..
i hope you won't mind if i spend some time with you... he asked with a smile..
she lowered her head down and nodded in no...but she couldn't hide the blush that appeared on her cheeks..
he held her hand softly and gently pulled her in a hug..
where do you want to go?
she nodded in no... i want to stay here only..just like this..
very well.. i'll be just back.. he said and pulled her out of his hug..
he wore his sandals.. took his dupatta and rushed outside..
he came back after a few moments..once he reached in the corridor in front of his chamber he asked guards to leave..
she looked at him when he came inside..he kept his duaptta on bed and sat on his side..
she again picked it and kept on proper place..
where did you go.?.
ohk! so this is an interesting game i found about it yesterday.. 
there were some kids who were playing it in the yard..
i borrowed it from them for some time..
you did??  she chuckled..
yeah! now come here.. let us play it together for sometime.
she sat on the bed in excitement folding her legs..
what is it about?
okay.. so there are these wooden pieces..and on every dice some one's name is written..
i have spread all of these so all you have to do is pick one and tell what you think about that person..
but what if i don't know the person..
not a problem..they were playing it for people from rajmahal because they spend lots of their time here..
she laughed hearing that...
and since you placed them here.. what if you already know which one is which..
okay.. so you can pick one for me..
she nodded in happiness..
she picked one for herself..
it's not a person's name.. she pouted and said..
what? but i saw them... oh! may be they changed it because anyways it will be a one time game..
hmm..
still.. we can continue..
what is it?
flower.
okay.. so... should i ask the question? or you??
he shrugged his shoulder and nodded in no..
they both laughed...
you don't know how they were playing..
he again nodded in no.. and they both laughed again...
what should we do..?
okay.. so you pick this and i'll ask question.. and when its my chance you ask the question..
okay..!! she smiled..
hmm.. flower..
which flower do you like the most.. he asked though he already knew the answer...
night jasmine and red roses.. she said.. 
you know there are so many of them in front of our balcony.. she said in excitement...he looked at her lovingly and nodded in yes..
least she knew that he was the only one to ask to gardener to do that a long time back..
your turn.. she said..
yeah! she picked one of the wooden dices for him..
Shatrughana.
Ah! so they mixed all these.. 
but we already know what every one thinks about another person in rajmahal..
haha.. he laughed.. you can't really say that.. 
Shatrughana..! i love him a lot because he is youngest amongst all of us..but he got equal charm as mine as he is my twin
she laughed hearing that...
the only thing i never liked was..he used to steal bowl of kheer from my plate and put his empty one.. and used to say that its me who ate it..
i also did that once with sita..she said while laughing..
you did that? he couldn't believe..
she nodded in yes...
you are always so shy.. i didn't know you could do some thing like that..
i wasn't like this back in childhood..
really..?? 
she again nodded in yes and didn't notice how he was staring at her..
i would love to know more about your childhood then.. he said..
she looked at him in surprise and her cheeks tuned crimson... she was happy to see him like that.. again...
everyone knew how short tempered he was.. he used to get angry on every single person esp if something is against Ram bhaiyya...
but no one knew how carefree and innocent was he when he was with her.. she recalled when in first few months of their marriage he held her hand and walked with her in garden.. a cold breeze touched her face when he told her how much he loves her..
she could never tell any one not even her sisters that how romantic, loving and caring he is..
Urmile..?? she came back to her trance when she heard his voice..
my turn..she said..
that's what i am saying...
colors..
hmm.. ur fvt colors,. nah! i already know that.. it's violet and green.. right?
she nodded in yes..
okay.. so you tell me what are my fvt colors..
yellow..
why?
because that is Ram bhaiyya's fvt color..
true..
but there are more..
green..
why?
because that's what you were wearing on our wedding..
he chuckled..
that's also true..
and?
one can have only one or two fvt colors.. how many you have..
you want some clues..?
she nodded in yes..
7, i guess...
rainbow..
he nodded in no..she lowered her head and nodded in no..
i'm sorry.. i can't guess...
hmm.. i thought so..
he held her hand and caressed her palm with his thumb..
every day i like a new color.. which surprisingly repeats in same sequence after one week..
every day when you decorate that swing, that table, this small pond with different flowers..
for that day i like that particular color the most..
say? red for today..
she looked at him in surprise...she couldn't believe he was talking all this..
her eyes turned moist..
you noticed this..?hmmhmm.. he nodded..
she chuckled and wiped those tears which escaped from corner of her eyes..
i notice everything you do for me...seeing her moist eyes he picked next dice..
my turn.. he showed it to her and said..
she nodded and smiled..
ah! whom do i miss the most..?
umm.. i am in my home so whom would i miss.. no one..
do you want to ask something instead?
would you answer the same question for me?
hmm.. let me guess..sunaina maa.. he said calmly.. thinking what if she really misses her..
she nodded in no..
pitaji janak.. he replied as no for the first answer was quite unexpected..
she again nodded in no... 
okay.! he thought for a moment..
and looked at her with smile.. Malvika for sure... she again nodded in no..
do you get so many trials in this game..? she asked..
who is it.. you can tell me if you want to meet some one in mithila..
please tell me.. he asked her lovingly..
it's you..whom i miss the most..a lone tear escaped from her eye..
Urmile..! he sighed..
she looked at him .. wiped her tears immediately and nodded in no..
i'm sorry... i didn't mean that...
its just.. today mandvi and sk were asking a few things.. so i was just...
i'm sorry..
you don't need to apologize.. he moved towards her.. lifted his face a bit and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.. 
she closed her eyes.. 
if nothing seemed urgent then today i'll come back on time.. he caressed her head and said..
she smiled and nodded in yes...
he moved back and she picked a new dice..
she looked at him and then dice..
what is it..?
she nodded in no..
i'll pick another dice..
nah! there is no such rules..
but you yourself didn't know the rules..
still.. you won't pick another one..
tell this one only..
i can't...and she tried to change the dice but he stopped her..
tell me.. he tried to snatch it from her..
but she hid it behind..and nodded in no..
before he could take it back she stepped down from the bed...
c'mon..?? what is it written in that.. asking that he also stepped down from the bed..
she tried to ran behind the bed... he held her hand but due to those heavy bangles he couldn't hold it for more and she ran..
show it to me.. i can't believe you are behaving like this.. he chuckled..
she knew she can't just run out of the room.. all she needs to do is to change the dice..
she tried to reach to rest of the dice which were scattered on bed.. but he picked all of them..
and ran after her and in process to hold her he pulled her dupatta...
she made him run around the bed and the swing when he got tired he sat on the swing..
they both were panting hard and laughing.. he looked for a chance and when she stopped closed her eyes and took a deep breath.. he ran towards her to catch her...
no no no no!! she screamed and ran almost towards the door..
"Lakshman!" and that's when he heard voice of Ram bhaiyya..
"ji bhaiyya..!" without realizing the situation he looked towards the direction that voice came from and at the same moment Urmila bumped into Sita..
[how did it happen.. Ram and Sita were coming to lakshman's chamber to meet him and urmila.. as they both were missing them...but they got surprised as there was no guard in either corridor or in front of their room..
is every thing okay..? they wondered..
should we really go there.. Sita asked..
i hope everything is fine.. and then they heard their laughter and walked towards their room.. ouch!]
when their eyes met and Rama (every time i was going to write Ram ji.. 🥱) looked at his brother who was looking at him blank expressions and then a smile appeared on his lips and then on Sita's..
they both realized their conditions.. she was hiding behind Sita still holding that wooden dice in her small fist.. she couldn't dare to lift her gaze.. and he couldn't dare to even drop the dupatta he was holding in his hands..he himself was standing there bare chest and was laughing a moment before..
sita pulled the dori to open the curtains between them and Ram as urmila was shivering in embarrassment..
we should come later.. Sita said..
Ram also nodded and turned to leave..
lakshman gave urmila's dupatta to her as they turned.. she wore it in a drift moment...
bhaiyya.!..lakshman stopped them..
he came forward and touched their feet..
pranam bhaiyya.. pranam bhabhi..
they both gave blessings to him..
Pranam bhaiyya...urmila came and touched Ram's feet..he blessed her..
but she couldn't dare to stay there for one more second.
i'm sorry.. i didn't know you have reached..
it's okay Lakshman.. we just left early..
is there any thing i can do for you bhaiyya..
he nodded in no..
is guru dev here..?
yes! he is in royal court right now..
i should go there..
its okay.. bharat and shatrughana are with him..
bharat told me that in pita ji's and my absence you have been pushing your self too hard..
i'm fine bhaiyya.. today i took rest for some time..
take care..
he was about to leave but then turned again..
yeah! guru maata gave this for you.. he forwarded one bowl covered with big green leaves to him..
kheer?? he asked in excitement..
Ram nodded in yes...
today she made it for you...
next time let me go to ashram.. 
and the trio laughed.. Sita didn't miss the smile that appeared on urmila's lips..and gave a warm smile to her
i'll give this in kitchen and we all can have it during dinner..
only if shatrughana didn't steal it..
i won't tell him...and they laughed again..
very well..
i'll just get ready and will go to guru dev..
sure..
Lakshman joined his hands in front of them..
he lowered his head down in embarrassment once they left..taking a deep breath he sighed and called his wife..
Urmile.. i'll have to get ready.. Guru dev has arrived..we should go there..
she took some of his required stuffs and gave to him..
let me call someone to get your bath ready..
he nodded in yes.. and she left from there..
he saw the dice she kept on table.. once she left he checked it and a smile appeared on his lips..
hmmm.. all he could say when he saw his name his name written on that...
i should have known this...
neither i can express it in words how i feel for you..

that's it..i wonder if it was worth enough to share..🤢
actually, yesterday i watched this lakshman shakti scene and read some scenes of urmila-lakshman from that book i mentioned..
also some informal convo among all 4 prince and friends of sita..during their wedding preps..
so i just wanted to write something informal.. 
was it too much??
lakshman and urmila have always been my fvt couple from Ramayana but they never got enough space in any tv series...
Di, please let me know your views.. ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
i'm very nervous.. 
Edited by itsokaysammy - 8 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LogyudhZbzw

this song is one of the most beautiful songs in AS Ramayana..
music, lyrics, direction and acting... everything..

this song always makes me cry.. esp Kaushalya and Bharat's expressions..
i loved how vijay bhatia acted in this sequence..
how his hands were trembling.. kudos for his acting..

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Okay, first of all...OMG!!!! Like...OH.MY.GOD!
When I started your FF, Swati, I expected something cute and fluffy and romantic, and it WAS, but I never expected this. I am shocked, but in a good way! This story is just so damn cute.  I wish you wrote it before ASR came so that they could have taken inspiration and included it in the show. Can you imagine it with Gurmeet, Debina, Ankit and Meenakshi? To be honest, I was imagining Sunil in the role the whole time (with Meenakshi as Urmila), but I'm sure Ankit could have done justice to this scene too. His character as Lakshman was too stiff in the beginning of the show. 

OMG, I just love the whole scene with Lakshman chasing Urmila around the room with her dupatta, and then bumping into Ramji and Sitaji.  Poor Urmila, how embarrassed she must be, hehe. But at least she was able to use Sitaji as her shield. There's no way Lakshman would have tried to pounce on her then.  

Yeah, the language of the story is a bit modern, but that's ok because none of us are treta yugans so we can't be expected to talk like that, LOL, but the spirit of the story is very sweet, simple and pure, and that's what's important.

Just one correction though. I don't think Shrutakirti and Mandavi would have referred to Sita as "Bhabhi". They would have referred to her as "Didi" and Ramji as "Jyesht Bhraata". Actually, one thing ASR got wrong was the way Sita's sisters communicated with her and Ramji. They just called her "Sita" at times which would have been considered disrespectful since she was their elder sister. They should have called her as Sita Didi, or in sanskrit "Sodari" (elder sister). Also, Ram was not their brother so calling him Ram bhaiyya like their husbands sounded odd. Back in those days, women addressed their elder brothers-in-law as "Jyesht" or "Jyesht Bhraata". 

Besides this, amazing work! Can't wait to read more.
DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Okay, first of all...OMG!!!! Like...OH.MY.GOD!

now, after reading this big omg.. i need to take a breath.. i was hell nervous before reading ur comments...i just loved these emoticons..😆

When I started your FF, Swati, I expected something cute and fluffy and romantic, and it WAS, but I never expected this. I am shocked, but in a good way! This story is just so damn cute.  

Awww... thank u so much di.. this really means a lot to me..

I wish you wrote it before ASR came so that they could have taken inspiration and included it in the show.

hainnn??? like seriously??? i need to save this comment for ever...

Can you imagine it with Gurmeet, Debina, Ankit and Meenakshi? To be honest, I was imagining Sunil in the role the whole time (with Meenakshi as Urmila), but I'm sure Ankit could have done justice to this scene too. His character as Lakshman was too stiff in the beginning of the show. 

yeah! GD, ankit and meenakshi were the only one i imagined while writing it..
meenakshi was super cute as urmila.. and they both looked very good with each other...
now you say.. so i can actually imagine sunil ji also...

OMG, I just love the whole scene with Lakshman chasing Urmila around the room with her dupatta, and then bumping into Ramji and Sitaji.  Poor Urmila, how embarrassed she must be, hehe. But at least she was able to use Sitaji as her shield. There's no way Lakshman would have tried to pounce on her then.  

eeekkksss!!! that was the only segment i was worried about.. if you would like it or not..
but i'm so happy after reading your comments.. thank u sooo much...
i made her bump into sita ji.. so that her embarrassment level will still be a bit down...

Yeah, the language of the story is a bit modern, but that's ok because none of us are treta yugans so we can't be expected to talk like that, LOL, but the spirit of the story is very sweet, simple and pure, and that's what's important.

thank you di.. if i would have been writing in hindi then i could have used pure hindi words.. but since it was in english i didn't really know very creative words for some of them..

Just one correction though. I don't think Shrutakirti and Mandavi would have referred to Sita as "Bhabhi". They would have referred to her as "Didi" and Ramji as "Jyesht Bhraata". Actually, one thing ASR got wrong was the way Sita's sisters communicated with her and Ramji. They just called her "Sita" at times which would have been considered disrespectful since she was their elder sister. They should have called her as Sita Didi, or in sanskrit "Sodari" (elder sister). Also, Ram was not their brother so calling him Ram bhaiyya like their husbands sounded odd. Back in those days, women addressed their elder brothers-in-law as "Jyesht" or "Jyesht Bhraata". 

ohk ohk! right..
i earlier wrote "his (lakshman's) bhaiyya and bhabhi".. when sk and mandvi addresses Ram and Sita.. but it was looking kinda rude while reading.. so i removed his.. but forgot to remove bhabhi.. lol..
yeah! they all used to address each other with name.. because their bonding was represented as more like of a friendship..
in ASR, how they all 4 used to address each other's husband was a bit informal..
i'll correct those di.. thanks a lot for pointing that out..

Besides this, amazing work! Can't wait to read more.

thank you thank you thank you thank you sooo much di...you have made my day...loadz of love and hugs for you...

Edited by itsokaysammy - 8 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
@Swati,
You're very much welcome, hun! And yeah, with Meenakshi I definitely do think Ankit looks best, but in this story I imagined Sunil because of how you wrote Lakshman's character. ASR's Lakshman was a bit more serious than RSR's. The cute and funny Lakshman we know and love is RSR's creation. In the actual epic, we don't know too much about Lakshman's character beyond the fact that he was prone to anger when his loved ones were threatened, and he was fiercely protective of Ramji. We don't know how he was at home among his family, how he was with Urmila, etc. RS used his creative license to make Lakshman have a sense of humor and joke around with his brothers and wife, while AS used his creative license to make Lakshman a shy, serious guy, and even a bit insecure in his relationship with Urmila. Remember how he tried to warn off Urmila not to marry him because he was scared he wouldn't be a good husband? 

Your Lakshman in this FF is a lot like Sunil. I can't imagine Ankit's Lakshman running around the chamber with Urmila's dupatta, lol, but I can totally see Sunil's Lakshman doing that. ðŸ˜† But yeah, I definitely imagined Meenakshi as Urmila because ASR's Urmila was a bit shy and sensitive while RSR's Urmila was bold and mischievous. 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
And don't worry about the names. I know ASR used more informal addresses in their show to portray the closeness of the brothers and sisters, but I wish they'd have used more appropriate terms, because in Starbharat, the characters all addressed each other as "Jyesht Bhraata", "Bhraatashree,", "Mata", "Aarya", etc. It's one positive point about the show. No matter how fictional it was sometimes, the characters addressed each other appropriately while at the same time showing closeness and friendliness. After ASR, the only show in which all the brothers seemed so close and loving was Starbharat's Pandavas. 
DamRyeong thumbnail
i forgot to post these here.. :P :P

DamRyeong thumbnail
haha.,.i tried to imagine sunil ji with meenakshi.. but scene became janak urmila..
rather than lakshman urmila..🤣
in ASR, i think overall, character of Lakshman didn't get enough space..there were some brotherhood scenes.. but not individual focus on lakshman..

upto some extent i liked that informal communication between 4 brothers.. esp that convo before ram ji's marriage..
chit chats during dinner..
lakshman's comments.. u remember that dialogue of his when ram ji and maiyya were playing that finding the ring game..
when he told ram ji to be careful and not to pull her ring out from her finger..😆

all big bros teasing him for shrutkirti.. that painting scene is epic..

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Here is a gorgeous picture of Gurmeet & Debina from Femina magazine. Don't they look beautiful in this picture, very homey!