hiral1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Geet will agree to get married again in order to save Ranvi n Gunjan's marriage. 

So now who will the groom for her be?

I have a strong doubt that Gunjan might suggest Dilawar as a prospective groom for Geet.

Edited by hiral1979 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I thought that too. Though tbh I don't think Veera would be pleased about setting Geet up with Dilawar who tried to blackamil Preeta into sleeping with him and caused her grief. Though everyone thinks Dilawar has changed, Veera still doesn't like or trust him so I think if they did try to set Dilawar up with Geet that Veera would be against it and wouldn't be happy about it at all. Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hiral1979

Geet will agree to get married again in order to save Ranvi n Gunjan's marriage. 

So now who will the groom for her be?

I have a strong doubt that Gunjan might suggest Dilawar as a prospective groom for Geet.

Is it Gunjan or Manjeet who will suggest Dilawar for Geet? I don't think Gunjan is so bad. If Dilawar has to come for Geet, it will be Manjeet's work.

kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maria_Shaukat_9

I thought that too. Though tbh I don't think Veera wohlwwould be pleased about setting Geet up with Dilawar who tried to blackamil Preeta into sleeping with him and caused her grief. Though eveyone thinks Dilawar has changed, Veera still doesn't like or trust him so I think if they did try to set Dilawar up with Geet that Veera would be against it and wouldn't be happy about it at all.

Of course Veera will not be happy with that relationship & it can also create problems between Veera & Baldev. But nobody will care for her except Balwant & Ranvi. Gunjan is unpredictable. Baldev does not know the world. That is the reason why Veera his dad don't trust him in some respects. For Bansuri, her son is always right except for his decision to marry Veera.

A person cannot change overnight. Nobody in the family knows about Dilawar's true colors except Manjeet and they are partners in crime. These two were involved in Ratan's death.

My prediction is that if Geet marries Dilawar, he will torture Geet & will kill her if she finds out the truth about Ratan's death. Then, Ranvi & Gunjan will adopt Deepu.
Edited by sharoon3210 - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sharoon3210

Of course Veera will not be happy with that relationship & it can also create problems between Veera & Baldev. But nobody will care for her except Balwant & Ranvi. Gunjan is unpredictable. Baldev does not know the world. That is the reason why Veera his dad don't trust him in some respects. For Bansuri, her son is always right except for his decision to marry Veera.

A person cannot change overnight. Nobody in the family knows about Dilawar's true colors except Manjeet and they are partners in crime. These two were involved in Ratan's death.

My prediction is that if Geet marries Dilawar, he will torture Geet & will kill her if she finds out the truth about Ratan's death. Then, Ranvi & Gunjan will adopt Deepu.

Tbh I feel like it won't cause major problems between VeeBa. Just Veera will be against it and think it's a bad idea but have no proof to back up her claims. Like she'll feel in her heart Dilawar hasn't changed but have no proof to support that so if Gunjan and Baldev push she'll have to let it go ahead. I only hope that they don't show big problems and fights happening between VeeBa and show them getting stronger and maturer together not being immature and breaking apart.
kavitha_r thumbnail

Tbh I feel like it won't cause major problems between VeeBa. Just Veera will be against it and think it's a bad idea but have no proof to back up her claims. Like she'll feel in her heart Dilawar hasn't changed but have no proof to support that so if Gunjan and Baldev push she'll have to let it go ahead. I only hope that they don't show big problems and fights happening between VeeBa and show them getting stronger and maturer together not being immature and breaking apart.

But Veera won't keep quiet & will make the bhakedha out of it before she yields.

But Veera won't keep quiet & will make the bhakedha out of it before she yields.

It depends on how strongly she feels about it. Right now she herself isn't even sure whether Dilawar has changed or not so how can she try to convince others of something she isn't even sure about? Though she could argue that how can Baldev and Gunjan think of marrying Geet off to the man that did that to Preeta but they could easily say that he's changed so what's the problem? Veera's got no proof to say that he hasn't. The real storm will start when she starts to find evidence of the fact that Dilawar hasn't changed because then she'll feel strongly about it and will be determined to bring him down and no doubt everyone will think she's just against Dilawar for no reason.

I feel like today's scene of Baldev hearing Veera say that to Geet and not hearing all the conversation was for a reason because later on when Veera is against the marriage he'll say you were against it from the start and will think she's doing this because she's trying to stop Geet getting remarried and she wanted this from the start and won't listen to her. I hope I'm wrong but I feel like that scene was put in like that for a reason. Baldev saying how they sent her in the room to talk Geet into the marriage and it looks like she's in fact trying to talk her out of it now and has changed like the wind and is doing it because she always have to be on the opposite side to him was for a reason and the fact that Geet said yes straight away after Baldev came made it look like Geet is ready but Veera isn't happy about it and is trying to talk her out of it. I feel like they had him hear only that bit and it look like that for a reason. And the fact that they're showing that Dilawar is a good friend of Baldev's now is too for a reason. 

Tbh I hope I'm wrong because I can't stand anymore stupid, immature fights between them but it looks like it. Honestly can't they show a track that shows drama yet doesn't have to make their characters look immature and stupid for it?
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail

It depends on how strongly she feels about it. Right now she herself isn't even sure whether Dilawar has changed or not so how can she try to convince others of something she isn't even sure about? Though she could argue that how can Baldev and Gunjan think of marrying Geet off to the man that did that to Preeta but they could easily say that he's changed so what's the problem? Veera's got no proof to say that he hasn't. The real storm will start when she starts to find evidence of the fact that Dilawar hasn't changed because then she'll feel strongly about it and will be determined to bring him down and no doubt everyone will think she's just against Dilawar for no reason.

I feel like today's scene of Baldev hearing Veera say that to Geet and not hearing all the conversation was for a reason because later on when Veera is against the marriage he'll say you were against it from the start and will think she's doing this because she's trying to stop Geet getting remarried and she wanted this from the start and won't listen to her. I hope I'm wrong but I feel like that scene was put in like that for a reason. Baldev saying how they sent her in the room to talk Geet into the marriage and it looks like she's in fact trying to talk her out of it now and has changed like the wind and is doing it because she always have to be on the opposite side to him was for a reason and the fact that Geet said yes straight away after Baldev came made it look like Geet is ready but Veera isn't happy about it and is trying to talk her out of it. I feel like they had him hear only that bit and it look like that for a reason. And the fact that they're showing that Dilawar is a good friend of Baldev's now is too for a reason. 

Tbh I hope I'm wrong because I can't stand anymore stupid, immature fights between them but it looks like it. Honestly can't they show a track that shows drama yet doesn't have to make their characters look immature and stupid for it?

What you say is absolutely right. No second thoughts about it. The above has been happening throughout the show & will go on till the show ends.

If the show is ending in October, then even Bansuri will accept Veera and start loving her as her own daughter.

What you say is absolutely right. No second thoughts about it. The above has been happening throughout the show & will go on till the show ends.

If the show is ending in October, then even Bansuri will accept Veera and start loving her as her own daughter.

I kind of hope it does end in October because I can't take anymore of this never ending merry go round. Though if it is ending in October then they should show growth in their characters because a last minute change and growth wouldn't be believeable at all. They need to show them maturing slowly not show them being immature and stupid and then at the last minute of the show trying to show that everything is okay and that they've grown up.