Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

My dear Proteeti,

It is truly a blessing to get birthday wish from you, pure soul! Though according to the age of your present body you are younger to me, as a devotee you are a much higher soul. I bow down to your pure Bhakti. If your Praneshwar blesses me with Shuddha Bhakti I will want nothing more from Him! May I be eternally biased to Him like you are! That naughty Boy rather gives Moksha but does not give Bhakti so easily πŸ˜†

I am truly blessed to get you as my sister! Even within your so busy schedule you managed to do all this for me πŸ˜² What else can your didi say except this πŸ€— Love you my sweet sister!

Krishna lives in your heart, so getting love from you is like getting love from Krishna only! He is slave of devotees, so He will come here at your one call! And what else do I need if my Darling Lord comes here to wish me

Loved the intro! I know that you are a very good writer and very good siggy/avi maker, and it is Kanha only who writes/makes through you! I'm accepting all your gifts as His blessings on me. Loved all of them β€οΈ Going to use them very soon!

Enjoyed all the delicious foods β­οΈ Thank you for making my birthday so beautiful!

Remain blessed always! Jai Shri Ram! Jai Shri Krishna!

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
@ Neha di, thank you so very much didi πŸ˜Š loved the chocolate cake πŸ˜ƒ May God bless you dear!

@ Madhuharini, thank you so much for wishing me 😊 loved the teddy bears 😳 God bless you!

@ BlackSwan, thank you for such a divine wish 😊 May God bless you forever! Jai SitaRam! Jai Shri Krishna!

@ Minakshi, thanks a lot for your lovely wish 😊 stay blessed!

@ shiningstar/Nandakishor, thank you very much dear brother 😊 You too are one of the loveliest brothers I have met here! May Krishna bless you always! Loved all the lovely messages you sent for me, and of course that cute Baal Gopal and Swamiji ⭐️

@ Maverick-me, thank you and love you didi πŸ€— your love means a lot for me 😊

@ Mohini, OMG Madhav 😲 such a sugar shock πŸ˜† mere Madhav ne wish kar diya hai to usse bada gift aur kya ho sakta hai 😊 you made your Jyeshtha's birthday so very special! You are so sweet dear πŸ€— My love is always with you ❀️

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

@ Avyakta

I am speechless to see my birthday party! No doubt this is the most divine birthday of my life! I always wanted Devi Draupadi as my sakhi, and finally you have fulfilled that wish! It's really great to see my dear Hexagon attending my birthday party, and obviously my Krishna Mohana  Oh you have brought Mata Sita too! Thank you for inviting my Ishta Devi πŸ˜ƒ

Loved all the gifts Pandavas gave me. And sakhi is carrying them to my house ❀️ so I'm going to spend a fantastic evening with my super seven

Thank you so very much dear πŸ€— May Krishna bless you forever!

Magadh_sundari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday my Sweet Sema di!

May u keep giving us more gyaan through your enlightening posts..and may you keep teaching us the true Dharma with our beloved Dharmaraaj...πŸ˜† May you get whatever you wish in your life!
Enjoy your day!
love you loads!!
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Urmila11

My dear Proteeti,

It is truly a blessing to get birthday wish from you, pure soul! Though according to the age of your present body you are younger to me, as a devotee you are a much higher soul. I bow down to your pure Bhakti. If your Praneshwar blesses me with Shuddha Bhakti I will want nothing more from Him! May I be eternally biased to Him like you are! That naughty Boy rather gives Moksha but does not give Bhakti so easily πŸ˜†

Aww! You must not say that! I have a LOT to learn from you! And yes! My bias is healthy one! πŸ˜†

I am truly blessed to get you as my sister! Even within your so busy schedule you managed to do all this for me πŸ˜² What else can your didi say except this πŸ€— Love you my sweet sister!

Krishna lives in your heart, so getting love from you is like getting love from Krishna only! He is slave of devotees, so He will come here at your one call! And what else do I need if my Darling Lord comes here to wish me

I'm so lucky that you feel that Kanha lives in my heart!! I'm very happy that you felt Kanha's blessings in my little efforts!

Loved the intro! I know that you are a very good writer and very good siggy/avi maker, and it is Kanha only who writes/makes through you! I'm accepting all your gifts as His blessings on me. Loved all of them β€οΈ Going to use them very soon!

Enjoyed all the delicious foods β­οΈ Thank you for making my birthday so beautiful!

I'm glad you liked all the preps, but believe me it is all Kanha's doing! Love you so much Di!!

Remain blessed always! Jai Shri Ram! Jai Shri Krishna!

Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Semanthi Dear πŸ˜†
Wishing you all happiness & wealth 😳
Keep Smiling My Dear Embarrassed
Be the way you are because you are very unique πŸ˜›

Fantastic Thread Radha Dear 😳
Lovely thread of love 😳

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday Sema DI!~!!! Just came here for you...I have ur gift ready...will post dem 2moro, m actually not in home...
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Semanti DidiπŸ˜ƒ
I always admired your writing styleπŸ‘πŸΌ
I hope that in the future you will write stories about our favourite Pandav-Panchali pair.😳

Edited by Nonie12345 - 8 years ago
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Semanti... Many happy returns of the day!! Bhalo theko..khushi theko.. may u truely become like your idols one day... May all your wishes come true.!! Wish u all the happiness and love... and hope Yudhi comes to your dreams today πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

A very happy birthday and many happy returns of the special day... πŸ˜ƒ Keep smiling! Stay strong and stay yourself.

And @Proteeti.. lovely thread... great job in such short time :D