A friend called ...Shikher

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

A friend...
  A friend ,true friend who never judge you .., like you eventthough Ishu was a released prisoner you gave her a place to stay.
   Who support you in all situations ...you really supported her ...to get her love and life back
   What shall I say for you ... You are really a true friend a... friend in need.
    She was lucky enough to meet a person like you 
    Who will stand out for her and fight with rest of the world .
    You are a friend whom she can talk to 
    You listen without judging her 
    Your friend ship is a special gift for Ishu
    You always been sympathetic to her.
    You are bring two love birds together
    You gave my love birds a nest to rest.

A friend who accepted  her faults as a part of her ,
      though sad you gave a shoulder to lean on .
      A friend who brings sunshine on a cloudy day ,
      Though sad you hid it , behind a fake laughter.

Because of who you are she escaped from death penalty 
       Because of you she learn to see life in a different light.
       You my friend gave Ishani the best gift that .., you gave her love her Ranveer back to her ..,,
        Though hurt you stood by her ..,she can trust you 
        Shikher I see you a special kind of mischievous person in you , I appreciate your concern...
       Thank you for being you , you are a wonderful person .
        I just want to tell your friend ship always will be cherished ..
         You accept Ishu as she is ... as a good friend always stood for her.

I couldn't heip it than writing it , I wrote what I saw .i write it for my two young cousins .. They are in love with Shikher...πŸ˜ƒ

I always appreciated Shikher's friendship ..., don't get me wrong I want Ishu to get her love back , Shikher helped her with those papers ..,,,still any one wants to bash ... Go ahead ...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rad75 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh... Rosh4Rose, I was thinking of starting a new thread "Thank you, Shikhar"... πŸ˜Š
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dear Rosh4rose for me he has truly failed as a friend.Shikher was not the one who gave ishani a place to live it was his mother he wanted her to get out and only allowed her to stay to get judge's daughter if I'm not wrong and he only believed she was not the killer I think when she confessed infront of her mother and he said she couldn't lie infront of her mother.It is more his love than friendship they r both different words if he would have helped ranveer instead of mocking him in the name of love I would have called him a true friend but he kept on hurting him pretty badly so for me he has poorly failed in the matter of friendship I hope I have put my points without hurting u 
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
'A true friend is someone who accepts your past, supports your present and encourages your future.'

This is what Shikhar has been doing for Ishani

' A friend is a hand that is always holding yours no matter how close or far apart you may be. A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.'

This is how Shikhar has been so far,and want him to remain like this in future.

' A true friend is like a Diamond...true & Rare.'

Thanks Shikhar for being Gem of a Friend to Ishani..!!

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ram-0075,
            Ram you are right too . But looked only from Ishu's point of view yaar. I t was impossible for her to get back to that house without Shikher bringing those paper . I can't blame RV , for asking her to leave because RV is really confused .., and he thinks he will never get lshu ... Ishani only made him to believe it . 
          I only saw what he did for Ishu yaar ..., I agree with you also . But is it that big crime being a play boy at current generation ? See the world ... Internet era ... It is difficult to find a person like Ranveer that is why  he  lives in many female  hearts. I think a boy being play boy is very common ... Man is born with that psychological fit by nature . I agree with you too.
Edited by Rosh4rose - 8 years ago
Rad75 thumbnail
@Rosh4Rose... He might have been a casanova..But the transformation for the sake of his love deserves applause..he realized his mistake  and confessed 
Mikasa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pals, as per my observation , shikar started helping her  as a friend as he started developing feelings for her ( don't take it d wrong way please ) , but this is my POV , i know he's being  a true friend to ishani but ...leave , i don't wanna start a debate here , here's no one's fault not shikar's not rv's , so if u want to bash , bash the CVs ,they deserve it , they make the characters do whatever they wantπŸ˜”
meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful post !!
But let us Thank the cvs too you know they had made Ritika such a good friend of Ranveer and see what they did to her character and if they get a worm in their brain they may do the same to Shikhar too.πŸ˜ƒ
Rad75 thumbnail
@Rosh4Rose... CVs have showed us all the possible dimensions of both  Ranveer and Shikhar.. (both good and bad)

In one the episode (March 19)

Ranveer holds Ishani's photo and said "you will be hanged in a few days, but you will still be there" Then he looked  at Ritika and said "we share this room but there is someone who doesn't want us to be one; that is you Ishaani" therafter  he hoped  she would go away from his thoughts and mind when she has gone from the world.

A person madly in love uttering such words... it is a kinda U turn from CV

Likewise, Shikhar ..from Casanova to a passionate lover...another U turn..

SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved the post dear ,such a lovely friend for ishani who helped her a lot when she required someone the most

He and his family given the loveand respect which she deserves

He helped financially for Disha Treatment ,may be 99% sure when he is taking the case as Judge and Police didi tried their level best to help her with the help of shikhar as she didn't commited the crime ,so he well knows that she is good ,After his mother believed her ,and allowed to stay ,even he also made a place for her to stay comfortlyin his house and helped to work again.

Even When ishani locked in res troom crying for ranveer ,he told ranveer ,she is emotional fool to take care of the situation and handled her with care and  in so many situations and tired to give back her family and convinced them for taking back

When her mother died ,he helped her to get her back to see last time,to see her deadbody in her mother ,police investigation.helped her to put her ashes with her hand

When Ranveer put blame on her unknowingly on ishani,he tried to his level best to prove her as innocent ,with  promise given her ,not disclosing her identity

When he know abt Ranveer as Ishani as his wife ,he told ishani why u didn't get back to him ,he is nice person,but for ishani he fighted with him and may be hurted him that is only for ishani as he thinks ishani iwill stay happy by staying away from Ranveer and ranveer not leaving her

When ishani told her he never loves her ,he told we wil be friends if we are not going to be in love with eachother, he respected her feelings

He helped in Deversh case ,he helped in finding her and taking to the hospital ,and asking to  trust her he will what she want ,lNow even to go back to RV smartly

He will give ishveer the lost love because of misuderstandings 

He is wrong in understandings the IShveer love as it is the Puzzle again given by ishani to solve for her selfish deeds ,not his fault ,somewhere he felt fishy but not able to solve by himself ,he want someones help to resolve this case (without readings a smart lawyer even cant solve the case ,but ishani is not giving him the proper idea of her case to resolve ,so it is not his fault

HE is the one who selflessly helping ishveer without expecting anything and he will put efforts to help them for reunion He will help ishani also from Ritika too

Love shikhar character who helps for innocent ,pyaar me pagal , Ishveer for their reunion, My love birds

Shikhar, the best character given in MATSH

Edited by SwapnaKrishi - 8 years ago