{ArHi OS - Her Love Story.} OS 8 ~ up on Pg 42.

SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Her Love Story..

You never realise some things, like how beautiful is this world to fall in love with something as simple as a smile or with a mere glance, love at first sight as they call it. She din't believe in it until now, until she experienced it!

His eyes were a mixture of deep honey and gold, she could lose herself in them. His smile which oh-so- casually danced on his face every now and then gave many sleepless nights. His hair, a tempting shade bordering on brown and black.  Blessed with a lean yet muscular frame and if you're lucky and you get to see him on a day he's running late to college with those cute sleepy groggy eyes then god save you! He could be easily mistaken for an Abercrombie and Fitch model and well yes could definitely give many Hollywood actors a run for their money. Hell her friends even nicknamed him as Edward Cullen all thanks to his super white complexion all in all every fibre of Arnav Raizada's screamed perfection!

Arnav Raizada, the foreign student's secretary and one of the many foreign students from Turkey was senior to Khushi Gupta by a year.

Khushi had been drawn to him the very second she laid her eyes on him, that is at the library when she first saw him and since then it was like she had eyes only for him!

Stealing glances at him at every opportunity offered Khushi bet her life on the fact that Arnav was the only saving grace for her in this extremely strict, disciplined and boring college!

Every time he would pass by her class an unknown excitement bubbled within her so much so that she even started counting the no. of times she would see him in a day. She din't quite understand what she felt but all she knew was that seeing him made her happy, simple!

He was shy and an introvert, never the one to be talking much except with his Turkish friends and a few other mates he knew.

All thanks to stalking him on Facebook and Instagram, she had learned that he was a smart ass! He was liked by one and all. Almost the entire college was smitten by him all thanks to his looks. He had a certain aura around him, he was like the best looking person in the house, blessed with a smart brain and what with girls willing to do anything to even get a single chance to talk to him, that guy practically had the entire college at his feet and yet he had absolutely no air about it, he din't roam around showing off. A grounded person he was, just happy doing his own thing and she loved this quality about him.

Did he even know the looks the girls gave him? Apparently, he was clueless about his fanclub!

After building up a lot of courage she finally one day managed to send him a friend request on Facebook and instantly sent a prayer up so that he would accept. Her joy knew no bounds when she found out that he had indeed accepted but it all soon turned into disappointment when he again acted like she din't exist when they passed by each other in the corridor. She had somehow convinced herself then.

The one thing she still wasn't able to find out, his name was clearly Indian, then how was he Turkish?! This confusion also was soon cleared by Rizwan one of his friends, a pretty jovial guy he was and had managed to spark friendship with the juniors and thats when she came to know that Arnav's  father was an Indian while his mother was Turkish. His father had passed away long back and he only had his mother and an elder sister now who he was extremely close to.

Arnav never gave much attention to the girls around him but Khushi knew that he was aware of her longing gazes, she just knew it! She wondered as to why he never showed an interest in the opposite sex where in there were plenty of good picks for him. He was single she was aware and god knows why that one little simple fact put her at ease. No obviously there was never going to be something between them, she knew it yes she did but still why?!!

If only she could once talk to him, about what? She had no damn idea but she just wanted to, to be close to him. Khushi hadn't realised that she had fallen for him until one day when she found herself praying in earnest to get an opportunity to speak to him even if it was just a word! But hell had anything ever happened the way she wanted it he never even spared a single glance at her and why would he she was a nobody and that irked her to no end. Agreed she wasn't some beauty queen but she definitely was decent looking with a petite frame and light complexion and while in all these months his few other Turkish friends had tried to pursue her but her heart only wished for him, even a moment with him would be everything to her!

The fun week had begun in full swing as the college buzzed with excitement and renewed energy all over. The first day was traditional day and Khushi had chosen a black and white anarkali as her attire and as expected she looked stunning enough to make a few heads turn!

Spotting her gang of friends she walked towards them only to find them gushing over how hot Arnav looked in his white pyjama kurta. Anything related to him always brought a smile on her face while Aditi turned around and gasped then in a hush tone whispered back to them all that Arnav was coming this way. Excitement coursing through her veins Khushi looked at him and forgot to breathe. This guy just got hotter by the day! Was it even possible? When she thought he looked the best he would again surprise her by taking it a notch higher. It was like he was competing with his own self. Damn looking this good should be banned, it wasn't good for her heart no not at all. And as if it wasn't enough life decided to show how it felt like to live a dream, Arnav looked at her during yet another of her staring session as he continued walking in their direction. Roaming his eyes over her form, a lazy smile spread on his face as he tilted his head a little and mouthed a hello' in an extremely sugary and husky voice knocking the breath out of her as she felt herself melt into a puddle of mush. As a deep red stained her cheeks she only managed a small smile back at him as he walked away with a smirk!

Being hello-ed by THE Arnav Raizada earned her a lot of How lucky', I'm jealous' and OMGs' from her friends as they moved to class.

Well, the next few days followed with Arnav and Khushi exchanging smiles the few times they crossed each others path's though they hadn't spoken to each other yet.  Khushi was just revelling in the happiness of being finally noticed by him when reality hit her hard at their annual college event when Arnav walked hand in hand with Lavanya Shaikh for their last act which was the fashion show. As the crowd hooted and whistled Khushi felt something die inside her when Rizwan narrated how Arnav and Lavanya had been seeing each other in their first year's but then eventually they had broken up in a few months. It was only a few weeks back that Lavanya had wanted a patch up with him again but Arnav had flatly refused saying that he wanted to focus on his studies and nothing else and he was too busy planning on how to build his career after he would return back to his country. Khushi felt like someone had thrown a bucket of cold water on her, she was finally exposed to the bitter truth she had been hiding away from so long now. Ofcourse he had to return.!

It is said that time heals wounds and yes it was partly true according to Khushi as she now after the final exams and now her summer vacation of two months was ending had managed to lock Arnav deep down somewhere in her heart, a place she wouldn't allow herself to visit frequently but now as she stood getting ready for the first day of her second year she was nervous as all the memories touched her again! Pulling up herself finally she left for college.

Thankfully the first half of her day had been good and she hoped the second half went well too as she made her way out of the Xerox shop which was just opposite her campus only to find it was pouring cats and dogs. How she hated the rain! Opening her umbrella she was just about to set her foot out to get back into the campus when she heard someone behind her "Khushi?" she froze not expecting this at all. With a heavy heart she turned around to find Arnav looking at her intently. She had certainly not imagined to bump into him in fact she had taken extra care not to but then when had her life been predictable!

"Could you please take me under your umbrella? I don't have one and I don't think its going to stop raining anytime soon and also i'm getting late for a class. Please?" He said with an innocent boyish grin which made her heart flutter and unknowingly she smiled back at him, "Sure."

"Rizwan has been speaking hindi really well." Arnav said clearing his throat as they both walked under her umbrella.

Khushi's eyes widened in reponse while Arnav nonchalantly spoke "What? He told me you're helping him out." He shrugged.

Rizwan had taken an instant liking to the language and Khushi had been happy to help him whenever she could.

As they reached the campus too soon Khushi began closing her umbrella when she heard him "Thank you so much. Im running late gotta go, see ya around?!"

Khushi felt herself nod at that and he left immediately leaving Khushi all by herself as her heart thumped loudly in her rib cage!

She had not even in her wildest dreams expected this ever! A smile formed on her face. It was crazy how she still felt for him even after everything. She din't know what would happen in the future but she knew that she din't want to miss this chance of being his friend. Maybe that was how life was, you do not always get what you want but that doesn't mean you stop living right?! She felt herself at peace, she din't know why but she was happy, yes it would hurt when he would leave it was his last year after all but maybe in this one year she could make memories with him which would last a lifetime? Maybe!

Ok not that good i know but well i just really wanted to put this up, an extremely special piece it is to me <3 I'm sure many of us may have experienced this, we always want what we can't have and this is yet another tale about that. Please do not request me to continue it further because trust me i simply can't as much i would love to! Its an open end i would say you guys can imagine whatever you like further :) 

Thankyouu for reading this crap though :P

*Edit*

This has now been turned into an OS series showcasing Khushi's last year with Arnav :)

OS 2 ~ Normalcy Returns?! 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4415837&TPN=7&#p124586010

Os 3 ~  Of sexiness and emptiness!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4415837&TPN=10&#p124621866

Teaser for OS 4 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4415837&TPN=15&#p124682506

OS 4

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4415837&TPN=18&#p124744614

Teaser for OS 5

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4415837&TPN=23&#p124881228

OS 5 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4415837&TPN=25&#p124974049

OS 6

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4415837&TPN=30&#p125069661

OS 7

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4415837&TPN=36&#p125122331

OS 8

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4415837&TPN=42&#p125229630

Also, i'd like to recommend a story its from a new writer but trust me once you begin reading you'll be surrpised by her talent and potential .. so check this out if time permits Silver Linings - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4402837 by wardamatloob01 

Edited by SaRun. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful OS
Very well written 
Simply loved it
Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
res

very well written and sweet OS

I loved it <3
Edited by Rishaal - 8 years ago
pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful os..
loved it..
thnxx fr pm
sadia98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it πŸ˜Š
Love the way you write

It describes really well how you feel when you are in LUB πŸ˜†

AK-fan thumbnail
This os is an example for things which happens in almost every girls life...v keep dreaming about the person whom v like and want to spend rest of our life with...but at da end, da reality is , these dreamzzz gets fulfilled only with a lucky ones... wonderful os...
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Frie Res Mess YesπŸ˜†

Really sorry for being late. Wifi was down as well as my tabiyat.
:(

I loved this sweet story.. But it left me sad. unrequited love and those stupid feelings we get when we have this huge crush over someone...

Very well written.

Bechari Khushi though :/Edited by -FriedriceJi- - 8 years ago
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This was amaaayyyzinngg!!πŸ‘ But i find this incomplete, badly want a second part of this Love Story; a perrfect ending!😳
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow wonderful os loved it thank you for pm.
Anonymous_K thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
RESERVED
UNRESERVED

You've rendered me speechless with that description of Arnav. Reading the second para had me drooling on my evocative image of the epitome of perfection that Arnav Singh Raizada is. That was brilliant!
Okay! The One Shot although seemed incomplete yet came out as a serene one- a radiant piece of art where you've painted a portion and have left a considerable amount for us, the readers to paint it according to their imagination. Beautiful..
The last para was touching... Life is a path full of choices; it is us who decide the course of movement.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this One Shot.
It would be really wonderful if we get a second part of this...

Regards
K
Edited by Anonymous_K - 8 years ago