.:Janta Maaf Nahi Karegi ~ JR Bulletin [3]:.

-Sunkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello JRians... We are here with our JAMAI RAJA BULLETIN [3]🥳

Funny character of the week : zoopassion
Story (OS/SS/FF) Of The Week : -Sunkissed
Scene Of The Week : paru10
Most Irritating Character Of The Week: paru10
Signature of the week : -stubborn-
Summary Of the Week: stephie34
Funny Scene Of the Week: -
Character Of The week: asyaarshilover
Blooper of the week: asyaarshilover
Dialogue of the Week: skinnypal
Most active Thread of the Week: Starsfireflies
SidNi scene of the Week: Madhuharini
Best Post of the Week: 
Pic of the week: rachana10

Edited by -Sunkissed - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sunkissed thumbnail
FUNNY CHARACTER OF THE WEEK

The only funny scene of the week was that of Jigna washing the antique ring to make it new😆 and Kesar scolding her. Thus, the title of Funny Character Of The Week goes to Jigna for her brilliant idea of transforming an antique jwellary😆

STORY (OS/SS/FF) OF THE WEEK

The Story Of The Week goes to SidNi Drabble: Ishq Wala Love by Starsfireflies.
Here is a sig for you to flaunt made by cute00ish.

MOST ACTIVE THREAD OF THE WEEK

This week the forum was totally dull and activity was at an all time low!
The "Frustration on Misha Thread" helped us in oozing out our frustrations on the character we have been hating so much.

Although the thread may not have been the most active one but certainly brought a smile on our faces reading what everyone else had to say!!

So this week the prize goes to Paru for her awesome thinking..

DIALOGUE OF THE WEEK

I know there were a few good dialogues this week, especially the heartbreaking SidNi dialogues but i think this week more than the dialogues something else caught our attention. Something which we all are thinking about since it has been aired. Something which we were searching crazily in the internet.. and you guessed it right!! It was the new song.. which is solely made on our SidNi..

"Mere rubaru tu hi tu, tu hi tu.. mere rubaru tu hi tu..." 😃

Anyway coming back to the post.. I have chosen a dialogue which neither Siddharth or Roshni said.. but it had truth in it and nothing else.. 

DD to SidNi - "You're making the worst mistake of your life"

PICTURE OF THE WEEK

The entire week had engagement drama, only sidni scenes were worth to watch.. Though we got two emotional scenes, both of them were amazing by expressing their love and pain.. Most of them from us loved "humari adhori kahani" so i picked that scene as picture of this week..😛

Signature of the Week

This award goes to none other than... Skinnypal. 
Good work!😛

Here's a small award from our side.😳

-Sunkissed thumbnail
SUMMARY OF THE WEEK

Well this we learned that Misha was a psycho and so did Shiv he even too bad she took him hostage and vowed to marry Sid...from Shiv being held captive we learned from her parents she was mad for Sid since in the past hence them leaving without informing anyone...The engagement party has started and all were excited but Misha had a mission which she would complete and so.she started her plan by attacking Neil mother making Neil break his engagement with her, now she went into full out trip mode and everyone tried to calm her...Roshni seeing her plight took Sid to her room and requested him to marry Misha, he got very angry as to why they always have to put their relationship on hold for.people, before.they can complete their scene a commotion has started outside and when they reach Misha is about to jump off the building , Sid begged her to come done but she wanted to die so he had.no choice but to say he will marry her...Everyone was shock especially DD as once again Roshni is heart broken...by time all. of this was happening Shiv finally escaped and rushed home to save SidNi...Sid.and Roshni were heartbroken but they did all this for Misha, DD told Sid if he goes through with the engagement he will have to break ties with her family including Roshni

..Roshni goes to get Misha ready where Misha tortures her but still Roshni quietly gets her ready...Both her and Sid cry by them self...DD is angry because Sid abandoned Roshni while she got a message from Shiv saying he is leaving her but it was Misha who sent it...Shiv reaches the room and discloses the truth to a girl whom he think is Roshni but it is Misha and she then stabs him with a scissors.

And that is all what happened this week which was very emotional looking forward for next week now

BLOOPER OF THE WEEK

well in Wednesday's episode when neil left misha went out of control and a doctor came and injected her but after a while she was standing atcthe age of roof...shouldn't she had been unconscious after being injected...? Lol😆
Observed by Abi

CHARACTER OF THE WEEK

well this week we have a lot of mahan log but the character of this week should be Durga...this woman hide her own tears for her daughter. ..she broke down thinking about the broken relationship of her daughter...she tried all possible ways to put some sense in her mahan daughter and jamai...she did everything a loving mother should do...and in this entire week other than SidNi painful moments the scene which brought tears in the eyes of viewers was her's when she broke down so yes it's Durga Patel who deserve to be the charater of the week

SIDNI SCENE OF THE WEEK

We had two heart wrenching SidNi scenes this week. One is the hug what SidNi shared unable to accept the separation they have to undergo all becoz of the situation they struck in😭😭 That was so painful to watch. But the very next day, we got another SidNi scene after Sid accepted to marry Misha. That was the even most painful impact for Sid and Roshni... The way Roshni spoke and Sid reciprocated his love through kiss, their entangled hands, craving to feel and love each other everything are though too painful to watch, that was one of the best luv scene we could get rarely in television. Also the back ground score, the way it was picturized added extra treat to us SidNians😊

IRRITATING CHARACTER OF THE WEEK

The most annoying, and irritating character of the week was that Maniac Chudail. She boiled my mood with all her nonsense tamasha. Can't write anything more about this psycho.

BEST SCENE OF THE WEEK

Although I wanted to go with one of the emotional Sidni scene but I will leave that for SidNi scene of the week. The scene of the week was DD's slap to Sid. I know many of you might not like it but I think he deserved it for agreeing with Roshni's kasam. That kasam is not bigger than their love for each other. DD is a strong mother and she proved it many times. Also DD's dialogue: "Mr. Khurana aap bhi try kar lijiye.. shayed aapke MAHAN bete ke dimag mein kuch logic gussa paye app", bang on dialogue and kudos to the writer for coming up with this dialogue. This is one of the question we should ask the CVs.

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow..superb...the name choosed for bulletin is perfect...this whole week was a torture and viewers won't forgI've cv's for doing this to our SidNi...😭😡 
And all of the works were awesome and perfect but I missed that funny of jigna and rest was perfect...
Scene of the week was so perfect...that scene deserved to be the best scene..DD is right SidNi will regret there decision
Awesome👏
Edited by asyaarshilover - 8 years ago
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I so look forward to seeing this post every week...I just love how everything just fits so perfectly...and this week was superb DD deserves Character of the week
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice bulletin😃 Good Job Sanny and everyone who contributed👏

And DD truly deserved the character of the week👏 She was the only sensible person the whole week⭐️ Sid and even Roshni deserved a slap from her, for their illogical Mahanata
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great work sanny.. and everyone who contributed.. all are apt.. i loved everything.. 👏
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the character of the week and dialogue of the week..
Where is the story of the week and signature of the week btw?

Awesome job Sanny and everyone!!
Uh but I liked the sidni hug scene in room more than the scene you chose but thats your choice and choices differ!

Oh and ya picture of the week was fab..

prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well done everyone a big kudos to all👏
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing one! Loved it all! Thanks to everyone who contributed!