Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HLUCKY13

The curly hair is his natural hair !

Really? In KNPH and all his subsequent films he had this signature hairstyle and it wasn't curly then; It was wavy. Like his character of Rohit had fairly long hair and it was wavy then. I think the waves are his natural hair or maybe as it gets longer, it gets more curly? I think his hair is fine as long as it's short and not dyed a weird golden brown
Edited by canuck-umz - 8 years ago
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Really? In KNPH and all his subsequent films he had this signature hairstyle and it wasn't curly then; It was wavy. I think the waves are his natural hair or maybe as it gets longer, it gets more curly? I think his hair is fine as long as it's short and not dyed a weird golden brown

his natural hair is on the curly side and it isnt jet black and also it may have been greying so he dyes 

adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yo yo made kachra of such a beautiful song one of my all timefavs...no please!!!I loved HR and Sonam pair👍🏼
Mistyy thumbnail
Really?? Who in their right mind would hire honey Singh to remix a romantic song, he totally ruined it. Even though the video is done very well, impact is not there caz of poor singing and music.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
Damn wat he has done to this song!!!horrible pathetic disgusting
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dazzelll

Really?? Who in their right mind would hire honey Singh to remix a romantic song, he totally ruined it. Even though the video is done very well, impact is not there caz of poor singing and music.

that is what I was saying.

Honey singh makes sense for club numbers but for a remix of a romantic classic?😆 wonder what they were smoking. I never expected it to be amazing but this is terrible.
lLoveYouHrithik thumbnail

lLoveYouHrithik thumbnail
Hrithik❤️
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Video-wise, that was STUNNING!

Sonam is ridiculously pretty! LOVE her last top/pants outfit, omg. The look totally works for her

In terms of the song, I like the music and the beats

but the vocals were so shit, dear lordy .

Honey Singh can't do the vocal singing bit man, he can rap though, but not sing >_< embarassingly bad