Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
btw all this hPpened during that time in hs too when they aired that promo ki arzoo ka nikaan hoga par kisse

cant believe that despite how terribly ppl rejected that track of hs they are doing the same ...TOTALLY SAME Thing here...how typical 🤢 😡

i have no sahil hopes ...even if they give sahil consummation scene like they did in hs to pls the fans so that they stop complaining about ruined track

but still shady has become intolerable 😡

he puts me off along with creep black magic...yucks

if sslot changes qh will not be able to rise back to a decent position in trp chart even after sahil reunion becoz ppl are actually disgusted with show and those who watch regularly at this time may not find some other time slot suitable

but i hope JA ends and qh airs at 8 pm if Etretr caant
Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: latanzia

i don't think this show will air at Jodha Akbar time slot because Balika Vadhu is airing at that time slot and this show is from the same production house as BV, doubt they would want both their show at the same time on two channel, most likely QH will get a time change.

You've got a point. But what other decent time slot might it get? 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well this is news I guess? Is this the news that Forum 32 are talking of? Either ways, I think the channel should give them a kick up the behind! The story has been going nowhere since Dharamshala. Got TRP high then, then the jungle and jealousy scenes for 2 weeks got spike in TRP! After that same freak show and add to that Bromance! Lol

I think Shaad's Mahantha and sacrificing another man's Wife back to him, was the straw that broke the camel's back! That is as much as the TRP and even probably the online audience could take of this BS track! 

Agree with Aditilicious. For Shaad, they ruined Aahil and Sanam and even showing a promo where Sanam says "Qubool Hai" to Shaad! Well that is the ruin of SAHIL! No matter what, Aahil never "chose" anyone else! I know Sanam has memory loss! But showing her choose Shaad is just the last nail. I have given up on this show anyway! Hope it ends in August but October would be good IF they unite SAHIL and close off all tracks logically! If not, then I guess Hasta La vista in 3 weeks! 

This is what they Deserve for what they did to SAHIL, Sanam and Aahil individually, and this story! Also for how they treated the audience! Like DIRT! The same audience that stuck with them after their Season 1 disaster end. SAHIL fans were treated in such a nasty way! Got a few good comments and gushing for their new flavour, and forgot who was buttering their toast all this time! If they have been given marching orders, then Karma bites I guess! Lol
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: latanzia

i don't think this show will air at Jodha Akbar time slot because Balika Vadhu is airing at that time slot and this show is from the same production house as BV, doubt they would want both their show at the same time on two channel, most likely QH will get a time change.

that's what I am saying Sphere's Origin has another show in colours at same slot of JA 
Heartbeats.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i hope it does...!
they need to unite SaHil...nd then just end it! 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YES!
END!

The promo says 9:30. How is JA a question? It is clearly QH.

I doubt time time slot change. 

We shouldn't even be considering it. END END END.

flora212 thumbnail
Everything depends on upcoming trps^^ ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I guess Zee decided to end it after bad trp's of last week.  Edited by LauraVIP - 8 years ago
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

YES!

END!

The promo says 9:30. How is JA a question? It is clearly QH.

I doubt time time slot change. 

We shouldn't even be considering it. END END END.

Lol...I understand you KK ðŸ˜†

But JA is ending according to articles on 24th...so time slot is probable I hope...

Anyways...I don't care whatever be the final decision 😆 
flora212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LauraVIP

I guess Zee decided to end it after bad trp's of last week. 

Decision is not taken within a day ðŸ˜†