Users

Frequent Posters

Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

It means the show is ending. Finally!!
Good riddance. Thank you Gul! 😊

No. It has been given the 7.30 PM slot, according to some articles. 
Edited by FireNIce - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

It means the show is ending. Finally!!
Good riddance. Thank you Gul! 😊

its not endingπŸ˜† no news till now πŸ˜†
Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeeshan7

Even we should trend the same thing. Though we are annoyed with the tracks, our SaHil don't deserve this. If we look beyond the tracks. Its the hard work of the cast and crew. They work so hard and continously and what do they get in return? Other show taking away the fruit of their efforts? Surbhi stuck with this show from the start just for the sake of her loyalty towards fans. KV rejected Suryaputra Karna just to give us SaHil. Aamrapali is managing two shows together. Their hardwork and loyalty is the reason for TRP and popularity. And what do they get in return? A time slot which is rule by Naagin and Mahan aatma. PURE INJUSTICE. People really need to think beyond Gul and her negativity and think about the actors who put in day and night for us. And what we give them in return? Instead of encouraging their performance and loyalty... We are like you should quit the show. I hate your character. Etc etc. I respect their determination and I would just like to say #Only9:30PMSlotForQH

This is brilliant. Would you mind copying and pasting this in the SaHil AT? πŸ˜ƒ
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I already strt twt 2 z
#Only9:30TimeSlotForQH.
If thy chnge also we cnt do anythng.bt yet..jst in lv 4 sahil
Zeeshan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FireNIce

This is brilliant. Would you mind copying and pasting this in the SaHil AT?πŸ˜ƒ

It would be my pleasure πŸ˜†
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope they give a proper closure to SaHil whenever they are ending. πŸ˜†
The viewers deserve it.
7:30 is a competitive time slot. Most competitive infact. πŸ˜†
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly if makers are not going to reunite SaHil soon this news of change of slot or going off air might turn out to be true coz there is a limit of showing the same separating saga for ever and showing bad winnning over good.
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeeshan7

Even we should trend the same thing. Though we are annoyed with the tracks, our SaHil don't deserve this. If we look beyond the tracks. Its the hard work of the cast and crew. They work so hard and continously and what do they get in return? Other show taking away the fruit of their efforts? Surbhi stuck with this show from the start just for the sake of her loyalty towards fans. KV rejected Suryaputra Karna just to give us SaHil. Aamrapali is managing two shows together. Their hardwork and loyalty is the reason for TRP and popularity. And what do they get in return? A time slot which is rule by Naagin and Mahan aatma. PURE INJUSTICE. People really need to think beyond Gul and her negativity and think about the actors who put in day and night for us. And what we give them in return? Instead of encouraging their performance and loyalty... We are like you should quit the show. I hate your character. Etc etc. I respect their determination and I would just like to say #Only9:30PMSlotForQH

And do u think Gul has any regards for Audience's wishes?? It has been proven time n again that shes an arrogant Woman, who wont listen to what audience has to say,
In my hinest opinion, these actorz esp KV, Additi, Amra  Deserve something much much better going by how talented they are , i wish to see them soon in something bigger n better. 
Sometimes i wish KV would not hv come back. Gul shud hv learnt her lesson by now ,
Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its not about actors dear ofcourse they work hard but even they dont deserve this show

i love this cast but i still have stopped watching the show becoz its highly disgusting and zerox copy of hs track
where aahil=sahir
jannat=arzoo
shaad=zaki
and sanam 2= zeenat

what's the diff both fans and audience rejected it whether in hs or qh both these tracks were rejected

but gul is determined

so it will be a lesson she shud LEARN FOREVER...dont worry actors will get show...whichever it would be it would be better than current qh track

Gul and co. deserve this
Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
actually it time slot change wouldnt make a diff now especially after so called bromance coz trp audience has terribly rejected it even at this slot and i have no hopes from the so called butchered leads of qh 3

original sahil finished completely after this mahaan shady track ...eeksss pathetic

but gul please ccarry on BM ,shaad mahaan,bimbo screechy jannat and cry baby aahil...plzzxxxzzz plzzz