Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
enough of celebrity worshiping and glamor my condolence is with the 2 year kid, lets impartial investigation and proper justice.  
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheJake

Well, it depends what car is it ... wrecked one or when she was going to the hospital ... Anyway was commenting on keeping the previous comments 'she was driving'  in mind. 

Point. Looks like shez getting out of another car. 

Too early to speculate. For now, its tragic for the family who lost the child. 
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Victims of Hema Malini speeding Mercedes. She was driving and was drunk as per eyewitness accounts

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bazigar

enough of celebrity worshiping and glamor my condolence is with the 2 year kid, lets impartial investigation and proper justice.  

If Hema was driving that none of this in bolded is going to happen...I will wait for the case details to be out before jumping to any conclusions.
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Victims of Hema Malini speeding Mercedes. She was driving and was drunk as per eyewitness accounts

Hema Malini was drunk driving...oh WOW
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Damn, if this is true then its another HUGE tragedy. Investigation should start soon and thouroly, Salman's case is still pending. 

There will be many cellph camera pics of the site I hope. To help investigation. 
Bazigar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

If Hema was driving that none of this in bolded is going to happen...I will wait for the case details to be out before jumping to any conclusions.

Nothing yaar these careless driving in india leads to many deaths, i have seen 2 separate real incidents where 2 bodies lying dead nothing more than blood oozing out from head and in both incidents both dead. some time i feel we have  crap law on accident case in india. ðŸ¤¢
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
How are witness so sure that she was DRUNK, what rubbish are they spreading. 
There was another article  that it might the mistake of the alto's  driver  we don't  know what happened 
Bazigar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Hema Malini was drunk driving...oh WOW

i certainly hate all these influence of power on judiciary and media . the next day they will prove something other by making victim as perpetrator and perpetrator as innocent ,  so forget all these craps. ðŸ¤¢ just one month back a person lying dead by oozing out blood from his head and police just doing as usual all formality . India will never consider all these speeding or drunk driving road accident as murder. ðŸ¤¢
blue-ice. thumbnail
User Actions
  Follow
ANIVerified account@ANI_news

Hema ji has injuries above her eyes,in her back & legs.I drove her to hospital in my car.She was in pain: Shiv Sharma

Embedded image permalink