How can Veera attend a wedding now?

Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It's hardly been a few days since Ratan's demise..😕
Okay it's good they have moved on..I don't want rona-dhona just because the actress quit the show but logically it doesn't make sense..no offence..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

It's hardly been a few days since Ratan's demise..😕

Okay it's good they have moved on..I don't want rona-dhona just because the actress quit the show but logically it doesn't make sense..no offence..

By not attending the wedding, Ratan is not going to come back.
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharoon3210

By not attending the wedding, Ratan is not going to come back.

OMG! You're not understanding.. When it's hardly been a few days..you are still mourning..attending weddings or celebrations..doesn't look believable..

feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG! You're not understanding.. When it's hardly been a few days..you are still mourning..attending weddings or celebrations..doesn't look believable..

Not really. In fact incidents like these brings a family back to normal, social life.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
exactly...more then what she can do or not do...wasnt she shocked at loosing her mother...in such a moment, one doesnt want to attend even normal get-together, then wedding is a far away event...
it does look un-realistic that she is ok with attending a wedding, its not even a week since Ratan died a horrible death, isnt it ?
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

exactly...more then what she can do or not do...wasnt she shocked at loosing her mother...in such a moment, one doesnt want to attend even normal get-together, then wedding is a far away event...

it does look un-realistic that she is ok with attending a wedding, its not even a week since Ratan died a horrible death, isnt it ?

Exactly my point..attending weddings or any celebrations looks weird when its hardly been a few days since the death. What they are showing seemed unrealistic. And Bansuri and Baldev seemed OK to ask her to attend it too so guess CVs are not looking much into this aspect. 
Edited by Indiaphorum - 8 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly my point..attending weddings or any celebrations looks weird when its hardly been a few days since the death. What they are showing seemed unrealistic. And Bansuri and Baldev seemed OK to ask her to attend it too so guess CVs are not looking much into this aspect. 

Have the CV's ever been logical?😆
Edited by sharoon3210 - 8 years ago
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharoon3210

Have the CV's ever been logical?😆

Not Logically,  but they seem to be okay with this. ðŸ˜›
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This show has no logic what so ever... Veera looked very normal all dressed up for the wedding... Veera and everybody attending wedding toh durr ki baat hai they didn't even bothered to inform Chaiji about ratan's death nobody knows where has she gone. But I'm still watching only for Vishal /baldev most loved and adorable character in tv. 
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan

This show has no logic what so ever... Veera looked very normal all dressed up for the wedding... Veera and everybody attending wedding toh durr ki baat hai they didn't even bothered to inform Chaiji about ratan's death nobody knows where has she gone. But I'm still watching only for Vishal /baldev most loved and adorable character in tv. 

She's gone on a teerath yatra. But doesn't she have a cellphone? Would they just leave without any phone in today's times? And whenever an actor is on a leave, they send the character on theerath...lol.. Dunno if they are going to ever show her again..
Even Ratan had gone when the actress got married.😆
Edited by Indiaphorum - 8 years ago