Why is this Veera always interfering?

Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Veera is always back of her Veerji to solve off his problems with Gunjan..wo Gunjan ko dukhi dekh Hi nai sakti..itna kya pyaar?? ðŸ˜•
Whatever Gunjan does, Veera always has same dialogue to Veerji ki bhool jaaeyi...Gunjan Bhabhi ko maaf kardijiye... Yakeen maaniye wo bahot dukhi hai ...Bullcrap!!! I feel Veera is more of Gunjan's sister than Ranvi's..
Aisi feelings wo bhi Gunjan jaisi selfish ladki k liye..kaise karlete hain ye SS wale - Ratan , Ranvi and Veera ...is beyond me!! Edited by Indiaphorum - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Because SS family are so Mahaan. They will forgive everything. After how Gunjan has acted many many times, they still don't tell her off and put her in her place. But keep telling Ranvi to forgive her. Veera's Mahantha is her least attractive quality. But what can you expect? This is a disease that ails the whole SS family! They were born to be Mahaan! Lol

Gunjan has been so selfish that even Mahaan people would be fed up by now. But looks like Veera still has it in her to keep defending her! Don't know what she is thinking! It's irritating to see someone like Gunjan never have to pay for her mistakes and always only get forgiveness and understanding. What has she done to deserve it? Most of the time, nothing! But it will always be the same outcome. She will do something, and Ranvi and SS family will forgive her. Even when Ranvi is angry, SS family will make him overlook everything. Like what happened with the abortion attempt and miscarriage etc. (not to mention everything they don't even know about)

Sorry for the long rant. Was meaning to write a few lines but realised there was a lot to say! :) 
Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Because SS family are so Mahaan. They will forgive everything. After how Gunjan has acted many many times, they still don't tell her off and put her in her place. But keep telling Ranvi to forgive her. Veera's Mahantha is her least attractive quality. But what can you expect? This is a disease that ails the whole SS family! They were born to be Mahaan! Lol

Gunjan has been so selfish that even Mahaan people would be fed up by now. But looks like Veera still has it in her to keep defending her! Don't know what she is thinking! It's irritating to see someone like Gunjan never have to pay for her mistakes and always only get forgiveness and understanding. What has she done to deserve it? Most of the time, nothing! But it will always be the same outcome. She will do something, and Ranvi and SS family will forgive her. Even when Ranvi is angry, SS family will make him overlook everything. Like what happened with the abortion attempt and miscarriage etc. (not to mention everything they don't even know about)

Sorry for the long rant. Was meaning to write a few lines but realised there was a lot to say! :) 

@Bold - THIS!

I fail to understand konsi achai hai Gunjan me..we won't find any even if we put her under a microscope..😆 but Veera always blindly defends her..always!! 
It's really annoying to see Gunjan always let off and gain everyone's sympathy even when she is in the wrong.
Ranvi being right is made to feel worse about himself by Ratan and how he is being a jerk to Gunjan! 
Ajeeb log hain..!! ðŸ˜•

P.S. - I was actually wanting to read more of your rant! And especially when it is about Gunjan, I am always up to read and vent out frustration! ðŸ˜›

Edited by Indiaphorum - 8 years ago
..alizey.. thumbnail
I wish gunjan had a mother in law like Bansu. ...bt now I must say she deserves MIL like manjeet.
sab kas bal nikaal deti manju, gunjan k.. 😆