Naman Shaw to romance Narayani Shastri in Life OK's Piya Rangrezz

krithi12 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Television industry seems to be suddenly witnessing the return of popular names into business!!

Well, few of the actors who are due to make a comeback on the small screen happen to be Mishal Raheja, Drashti Dhami, Karan V Grover, Siddhant Karnick, Rohit Khurana.

Well, exclusive news that has reached our ears is that Naman will be playing a never-seen-before character, and will enter Life OK's popular show, Piya Rangrezz (Sphere Origins).

The most interesting part of his entry will be that he has been cast opposite the versatile performer Narayani Shastri.

Yes, Naman will play the love interest of the wily Bhanwri Devi, is what we hear.

Naman who came to the limelight with Kasamh Se and Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, has done shows Kasturi, Kasautii Zindagi Kay, Rakt Sambandh, Beend Banoonga Ghodi Chadunga, Kairee, Khushiyon Ki Gullakh - Aashi. His latest stint was in Big Magic's Akbar Birbal.

We tried our level best contacting Naman, but he did not respond to our calls and messages.

When contacted, Producer Sunjoy Wadha asked us to call him later.

We will get you more on his character details as soon as we hit upon further information.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krithi12 thumbnail
CVS have gone out of mind.nothing else to say.they will spoil their own show with their own hands
luvmayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I think naman play the character of sher's father. Past ki story dekhaye ga or keya.
Fr0zen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣 ..CVs ko kya ho gaya... 😆 ..
Bas isi ki kami thi...
Thanks for sharing kirthi... 😃
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: luvmayurarti

I think naman play the character of sher's father. Past ki story dekhaye ga or keya.

the guy is too young to be Sher's papa lolEdited by sandiab - 8 years ago
ARshi33fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't know why, but this made me laugh so much!!🤣
berrysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is going to be amusing.😆😆
krithi12 thumbnail
when i saw this article in the rival site for a min i got heart attack.i am sure naman will enter  the show.will he cast opposite to bahwri i doubt.hope cvs dont damage too much
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How can Naman play sher's father type role ...when they both or of same age ?????

Cvs have gone crazy or what ???????
zeba_kausar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plz CVs have u guyss gone mad!!plz dont drag it to a cheap level...plz dont ruin the show i mean i was happy that u guyss atleast maintain BD's repo..she was the only one charctr who's the same from starting to till now...
u ruined sher charctr wr were ok...u guyss went off from the track which u promissed.. still we were ok fine...no problem!!!but this is something too much ...
nd plz dont show us an old school story where a don will have extra maritalaffair or something lyk that...
we all know at the end u guyss will do what u want to...but make sure atleast one thing that dont make BD fall for that guy!!!
Edited by zeba_kausar - 8 years ago