Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG Love interest for BD
CVS gone out of mind they already spoiled with the stupid Rani track now love for AMMA when son still not started love😆🤣

OMG this is so so stupid😡😡
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh the love interest of 'YEH PYAAR JO HAINA, BARI KUTTI CHEEJ HAI' (BD's line in promo)   ðŸ¤£ Ab kya love triangle ko bhi dekhne ko milega baatmein siwaye leads ki 😆 ?
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG this is the most ridiculous track that I've ever thought of Cvs will bring in

I think so CVs are planning to bring in the most passionate love story in the show of BD and new guy who looks her son's age 🥱

Gals I think we signed in for the wrong show.. It's not Sherdha story now we are going to witness the most HOT & HIT Jodi in town BD with her love interest 🥱

I guess it's time for me to say bye bye 😡
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS Krithi.

😆

I had to google Naman Shaw... but😆  Isnt he too young to romance Narayani?

This will distract BD from Sherdha. I actually dont mind seeing tough liquor baroness being romanced but genuine romance, no ulterior motives of Naman's character.

Madamji supporting BD will cause another rift  between Sherdha in the future. Anything to delay their romance haina CVs?
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ridiculous it is...now looks Cvs will bring a girl for mamaji a girl for vikas a girl for sumer a guy for sunheri n a guy for gajra as well...
As it is they brought virat for shraddha n rani for sher n now naman for bhavri...

evaanish thumbnail
he might be another obsessed lover!
first Virat
thn Rani
now Naman (dont know his character name yet)
mama ji also need a lover... vechara jiji jiji karta rehta hai...

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
🤣...Oh GOD..🤣whatever...dun know what CVs are thinking and doing...they are trying everything...and i think..nothing will work...CVs try that with which you started...we all promise..that will rock😆
But thankiu CVs...atleast BD wont disturb our love birds for some time🤣

it will be fun to watch BD loving someone...i think BD would be in love with someone..and she would have killed her husband or would have got him killed by someone🤣

its gonna really great fun

CVs...guyz you have lost it...🤣

Krithi thankiu for sharing this dude
BrenySana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If they're trying to show what happened in the past with this guy playing Sher's father den it's good

but if BD actually fell for this guy like now den 😆 😆 it'll be hell hilarious For someone who hates love wat kinda drama it is..will totally ruin BD's reputationEdited by BrenySana - 8 years ago
SaKsHi_ thumbnail
OMG...whats happening with the show!!!! 😲
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Us jawan launde ko chor do BD, tumhe iss show ke kasam 😆