Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome fantastic amez super updates
Loveit
Cont soon
ahanaroy01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Part -9

Next day arjun goes to rj office...he was doing his work...everybody was calling him and sharing their problems over phone...sakshi was about to leave when she noticed arjun's expressions!!!! After some time...sakshi comes to arjun and says -"archie..kya bat hai??? Bht der se dekh rahi hut um thode disturb lag rahe ho???"

Arjun -"sakshi pata nahi yaarmera kisi chiz mein man hi nahi lag raha...acha us larki ka phir koi call aya??? Acha uska number nikalo gi pls??"

Sakshi -"number kiyu??"

Arjun -"baat karna hai..."

Sakshi -"acha...koi bahot pareshan huya jaa raha hai...aahhaaa..."

Arjun signs!!!

On the other side anu shree and riya ke liye coffee le aati hai...ri -"shree tujhe kaise pata chala ki rishi...kal ghar aaya hai...? Aur police??"

Shree -"are kal jab rishi ne anu ko dhka diya tb usne tere phone se mujhe app se msg kar diya tha...aur specky sen hazir!!!"

Riya smiled and anu winked...

Part -10

3 months passes by...arjun searches for the girl...but in vain!!! Everyday he waits for her call...but all in vain...!!!his everyday's wait ends with the sunset but as the new day begins...his hopes and aspirations to meet that girl begins with the new ray of the sun...!!! on the other hand riya shifted with her new friend Ayesha to versova...she started working with an mnc...leaving her dark past behind!! Both arjun and riya have moved in their respective lives!!! But how will they meet???❤️

guys yeh wala part kaisa laga???😊

thoda zaada comments dena😉

zubiya92 thumbnail
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
loveit
cont soon
ahanaroy01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Part-11

In versova (morning 8am)

Ayesha called riya -"ri tera alarm baj raha hai...8 baje ho chuke hai...office nahi jaana kya????"

Riya get up from the bed...it was winter time she was feeling even more sleepy...she said almost yawning- "ayeshu!!! Let me sleep yaar...!"

Ayesha now almost fed up-"okay ri...fine u sleep peacefully!!! After few minutes u will have to run!!!!"

Riya still yawning says-"ayeshu??? Aisa kiu???"

Ayesha while leaving the room -"because u have an important meeting today...see u at the office babe!!! Bye..."

Riya simply jumped out of her bed...screaming-"omggg!!!!!!! I had a meeting...today my boss will eat me up!!!! Run riya run!!!!!!!!"

Riya got ready as fast as she could...she took her scooty and drove it hell fast without carrying about its side-effects!

But as we know destiny was bound upon to start a tale of love!!!! She bumped on arjun's bike and both had a minor accident!!!!

People gather on the road...a lady came up and helped riya to stand properly while arjun got up from his bike...riya shouted-"what the hell??? Can't u see???"

Now arjun got angry...as he got hurt in his right hand...he was bleeding...he lost his cool and said-"oh madam...dikhayi apko nahi deta hoga...unlike ap aise apni scooty nahi chala rahi hoti..."

Riya know calmed down after all she knew offcourse that it was her fault...moreover she could see him bleeding...she ran towards him...-"excuse me! I'm sorry...actually I was late..."

Arjun- "toh kya ap kisi ko bhi thok dengi???"

Riya-"sorry baba cool it nah...okay dekho...mr... u need a doctor u hand is bleeding!!!"

Arjun- "I will handle it myself...I don't need ur help!!"

Riya -"okay fine..."

As she was about to leave she found he almost fainted!!!!!

guys thank u all for tolerating my bakwas story😛

rvss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Owesome. ...

Ariya first meeting really owesome. ...

Jaldi...Jaldi. ...Next part update karna. ...
swethalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Continue soon
cutenamu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...riya moved on in her life...ariya meet eachother...cont soon dear...
rajeeviansonai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plz plz plz update.plz plz asap.can't Wait