notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Why are RanDev so happy in the precap? I mean Baldev's smiling and Ranvi's practically blushing. It's like they've been waiting for this day their whole lives and couldn't wait for the day they take their relationship forward ðŸ¤£ 

Imagine what if we see Baldev look after a drunk Ranvi and Ranvi drunkenly admits that he actually likes Baldev ðŸ˜³ Gunjan and Veera ko choro these two look happy with each other ðŸ˜†

Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..alizey.. thumbnail
Jst saw the epi ...n wt a hilarious scene it z 🤣
Randev bond 😳
they both looked really happy with each other. ..
the way baldev was smiling n ranvi wz blushing..just loved it..
throughout their convo I wz like 😃
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..alizey..

Jst saw the epi ...n wt a hilarious scene it z 🤣
Randev bond 😳
they both looked really happy with each other. ..
the way baldev was smiling n ranvi wz blushing..just loved it..
throughout their convo I wz like 😃

Same. I surprisingly liked their scenes and that's partly because of cute drunk Baldev and also I liked how it was a more of a scene of equals and just two people talking and getting drunk rather than Ranvi being on his high horse and thinking that he's better than Baldev like always. Tbh I wouldn't mind more RanDev scenes if Ranvi loosened up a bit and stopped acting so mahaan.

But today's RanDev scenes were good and RanDev looked like they were enjoying each others company and Ranvi was all blushy and happy and Baldev was so cute ðŸ˜†
Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved the scene and its baldev who adds to the super cuteness factor, ranvi is quite good too

Would love them to have more chilled out scenes like this and them complaining about their wives etc

Ranvi comes across as being quite good in this and didn't mind watching him. He is actually pretty decent to watch when he is not with gunjan