He Just Can't Stay Away From HerπŸ˜‰
Ishu Preggy...!!!
So Exciting!

Yep he has become a clown πŸ˜†
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: janani_divan

Ab puttar ka time to take revenge on his biwi..;-)

i support raman in this case,if he not comfront in clinic,is she said about her pregnency..

Selfish bhalls..raman knows every well about his family.
he want his wife should be with him at this time.

Yaar gaya, raman ka gussa tand kardho..but ishu should realise..bar bar raman ko chodkar jaana acha nahi hai.
Raman always suffer by her act..always she take decision without thinking of raman.

I always read only one side love of raman.he is very possessive ,caring,insecure,lovely husband.

Im felt bad when he left ishu in iyer house..but i love this scene.she should understand him.

at n8,what she is doing,she seducing her husband..ha ha ha she is crazy..he is angry ,he declared her.

New phase in ishra life as a parents.its better raman dnt give stress to her.

Thanks for pm

Glad you liked this track πŸ˜ƒ
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: sush_rddt

awesome updateo!!!!

too good gaya darling love u for the update

Love you too 😳
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukanksha

Dramebaaz family lol.
But Raman is doing right she should taste her own medicine too.

Yeah you're right πŸ˜†
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkingsoul

read in one go

its just awesome
ashok is good
shagun is raman sister...

and now ishita is pregnant
puttar bhao kha raha hai...

update soon
pm me please

You amaze me by saying that you've read it in one go πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘
Glad you're interested to read it further 😳
Gaya3sb thumbnail
...Edited by Gaya3sb - 8 years ago
Gaya3sb thumbnail
ResEdited by Gaya3sb - 8 years ago
Gaya3sb thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Gaya3sb thumbnail
Hi Kutties 😊

This part is also not proofread as usual πŸ˜†
So please ignore typos
Raman's thoughts/muttering in blue
Enjoy reading πŸ€—

Chapter-35

DIL...SAMBHALJAA ZARA...[Part-1]

Raman woke up feeling a soft weight on him. He couldn't help but smile watching both his pretty girls on either side of him. He missed such a morning in the past two weeks. Again he remained of Ishita's behavior. He wondered how come he is feeling down thinking about her. Once he used to be so happy and full of life thinking about her. Now it is all changed. Maybe he wants more love and care from her. More assurance that she do loves him and cares for him. He wriggled a little to wake Ishita up from her beauty sleep. Ruhi slipped down to his right side while Ishita hugged him more tight from the left. He tried to maintain a stern face but his lips curved to an awkward smile.

Ishitas spongy body was plastered to his taut and explosive one. He couldnt help but think of the obvious things that he might have done if there was not this problem. Her curves and orbs were creating some weird sensation in his anatomy making it difficult for him to lay there for so long. He wanted to ignore her and his urges completely, temporarily!

However his hands were so much deceiving than usual which patted the back of her head while kissing her forehead. Ishita smiled feeling his lips travelling down to her lips all the while kissing her nose and cheeks. Her curved up lips bought him back. He broke apart and she laid there a little away from him. Ruhi was still clung on to his right side while he used her as a means to control his urge to take Ishita in his arms.

Ishita laid on her back and looked at the fan without heeding to his presence. He was confused. What is the meaning of her sudden ignorance? He furrowed his eyebrows and side-glanced at her. She was in a deep thought but what attracted him was her left hand softly caressing her still flat tummy. He felt so sorry and guilty for being rude towards her. It was obvious that she want to feel him and his caresses in this state.

His anger and adamancy may cost the health of both Ishita and their baby. Before he could think further, he was beside her. So close to her. She looked at him bemused while his hand replaced hers to caress her tummy. He drank in the tear beads that rolled down her eyes.

"Abhi bhi naraz ho mujhse?"

[Are you still angry on me?]

He nodded his head with a puppy pursed up lips. His lips knotted like a goldfish. She just kissed his nose lovingly. He didnt look into her eyes but moved down all the while caressing her tummy. Her breath hitched when he kissed her tummy lightly. His feather-like caresses became passionate and longing with each passing second alarming her because of Ruhi's presence.

"Raman...Ru-Ruhi...hai..."

That again broke everythng. He very well knows it and he knows how to control the situation. But she was acting like they never did it that way. Small make out sessions while their baby is asleep was a normal thing. But today she acted like she never had that experience which infuriated him. He stopped by that and went out of the room after freshening up.

She messed it up again. He is angry because of not letting him make love to her after all these weeks. But what will she do. When she invited him so shamelessly he left her like a hot potato. Now that he is coming she couldn't satisfy him owing to other obligations. Anyways, one thing is crystal clear that Raman cannot stay away from her both mentally and physically. So it is an easy task for her to cajole her cute husband.

LIVING ROOM

Raman was sitting in the sofa reading the newspaper. Ruhi went to her Mihika chitti while Mr Bhalla went for a morning walk with Toshiji. So it is obvious that the nearly broke up couple is alone at home if not counting the sleeping little Bhallas.

Ishita came with a cup of tea for Raman which he accepted making a face. She left him without trying anything to pacify him. He has his eyes only for her which she could feel all over her hot body. She was running here and there making breakfast for everyone. He cursed his fate and attitude because of which he is not being able to stop her from working.

"Yeh kya laga rakha hai...ab itna bhi kaam karne ki kya zaroorat hai? Neelu hai...mummiji hai...toh...yeh kaisi aurat hai!!!"

[What's all these... Now why is she doing all these job when there is mummiji and Neelu. What kind of a woman...!]

Ishita was oblivious of Ramans mutterings. She pinned her pallu on her left waist exposing her spotless and edible skin to his hungry eyes. She did it unmindfully making him go hard.

"Do hafte se pati bhooka hai aur madrasan kya laga rakha hai! Itna show! Yeh jaanboojhkar kar rahe honge. I know your plans meri Jhansi ki Rani. But FYI Im not that despo. Main nahin ayega tere paas."

[Husband is hungry for two weeks and what is she doing! How much show! It must be her plans____I won't come to you]

She came to his side cleaning the living room with the broomstick. He creased his eyebrows while she signed him to raise his legs so that she can clean the floor underneath. He did it like an obedient child. She was in a world of plans. How to seduce her husband? Unwittingly she was seducing him so badly. He was losing control even watching her.

He looked at her waist which was so tempting and inviting from the moment she wore that silky silver saree with a dark blue velvet boarder. His tongue licked his lower lips while watching his innocent wife's show in an intimate view. Without wasting anymore minutes, he jumped up making her turn to him startled. Looking deeply at her, he said thickly, "I want to see your tummy...now!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

PS. Next one will be LONG and LATE πŸ˜›
Sabar kar phal meetha hai kuttooosss...☺️

BUDDY ME FOR PMs

Gaya3
Edited by Gaya3sb - 8 years ago
..abha.. thumbnail
Res πŸ˜‰
---------------------------------
ohhh teri seduction by biwi...

Why biwi refuse him😲...Then seducing him again...He loves her so much yar...He cant take eyes from her...cant be angry and feel tensed about her and baby health...I love ur Raman...He is so sweet and cute...

I am waiting for twist...
Edited by --abha-- - 8 years ago