TOI:Sandeep Baswanas track to end in 'Udann'

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Sandeep Baswana's track in Udann will soon come to an end. The actor plays Ishwar Rawat, a mentor to the little girl Chakor (Spandan Chaturvedi) in the show. The makers will end his character by showing him losing his life while trying to save Chakor.

Sandeep insists that this was part of the story and it wasn't his decision to opt out. "This was planned a long time ago and I had committed only this much time for the show. 'Udann' fulfilled my dream of playing an honest government officer as I come from a family of such officers."

Tanvi Trivedi,TNN | Jul 1, 2015, 12.00 AM IST
But , this is not good news, his character was loveable and important
Originally posted by ExclusiveChic

Tfs

you are welcome dear 
today epi was sad ...ishwar telling chakor his dream thro her eyes
u can tell ishwar gonna die

chakor gonna remember his words and fulfil his dream
Originally posted by smiles_uk

today epi was sad ...ishwar telling chakor his dream thro her eyes
u can tell ishwar gonna die

chakor gonna remember his words and fulfil his dream
yeh I think that's why she runs the race and wins it despite him dying minutes before her race is due to start! she breaks down after she's won the race... can't believe it... ishwar was a great character and will always be missed. I get a feeling this will lead to friction between the kids...especially if vivan's dad is involved in it which i'm assuming he will be...
 very sad .. not like this track.
I've stopped watching, I hate that he is being killed off and the current track on a whole is disappointing.
Originally posted by .Mandy.

I've stopped watching, I hate that he is being killed off and the current track on a whole is disappointing.

I agree ðŸ˜”