Frequent Posters

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
DOCS
Sorry about your little oneπŸ˜’
Hope he gets well soon. Take care.

PUTTI

No plans. It's too hot out here to go out. Will b home and try to get some research work done. 
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Have a wonderful July 4th weekend everyone!!!!  I am missing it!!!
Nisha--thanks for the amazing updates!!!  Loved the II and Vandu call in the earlier update!!  Vandu is such a great sounding board for II.  Love VanduπŸ€—

Seriously Dude-you want to employ your wife!!!!πŸ˜†

The one who will go crazy is you because you won't be able to focus on anything else but her, but anyway who knows, they might make it work!!!

II-great jobπŸ‘ stick to your guns and ask for a commitment on how often you will see each other.  All of this should have been discussed before he left India but it didn't get done.  I am so happy to see her push him on the subject!!!!  
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys! Putti, Ashu, Drishti, Sush, Noufi.

Asma! Long time.

Anu, Shev, Shilpa, Nam actually, everyone πŸ˜†

Nisha. Good to see the smiley and winks back.

I can almost imagine II and R&B in those quaint cobbled streets. Perhaps he should hire her. πŸ˜†
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi putti namru envee dristi kala kiranmai safia samsi preeti sush and all those online...

putti i have classe on sunday.will go back tomorrow...

safia...paavam ur lil one!
10 mth ano!!!wow!!

dristi hope ur maid and cook are going in a harmony...

good nite west especially nisha shev anu shruti...(dnt know where is asma now...have a gud day dear...)

SR...go and take ur ipad out...i hope ur tan went for office...

shilpa...hi again...

vani...miss u!!!

diva,sri...enjoy!!!

vikas gud mrng...
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Cute update!
Love that II is clawing in. RnB actually tells her he loves it when she says wife, and will hire her in a heartbeat. 😳 can't be difficult to move now would it? πŸ˜‰
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Hey guys! Putti, Ashu, Drishti, Sush, Noufi.

Asma! Long time.

I can almost imagine II and R&B in those quaint cobbled streets. Perhaps he should hire her. πŸ˜†

</font>

Hey! Next trek eppo?
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha excellent update I really want her to join argent now
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Nisha di Thanks for the update and as usual the update was fab...
I dont want II to settle in France, I want dude and II to settle in India. Well the final decision is yours. 

Now time for JSR's review :
I think dude is taking the matter of their future quite lightly, he has to thought about this more.
And II is overthinking about this, she need to give dude some time. 
Wow #Rabnebanadijodi πŸ€£

Their situation is like this:
English question paper was easy but I found one question tricky that "What is the past tense of 'think'?"
And I thought ' ,thought ' and thought ' and finally wrote the answer "thinked ".🀣

Same as above the couple just need to have a mature conversation keeping aside their egos and insecurities. One have to compromise somethings in a relationship. Its very easy to break relationship but to keep it running one has to compromise .

P.s- I am again saying most of you have more experience in life than me, so correct me if I am wrong. I will be quite pleased to read your thoughts. 
p.p.s- if you find it insensible tell me I will stop writing it.
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

Hey guys! Putti, Ashu, Drishti, Sush, Noufi.

Asma! Long time.

hey envee
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very good update Nisha..
Personally I don't like II working for Argent..Dude is offering her job because somehow he wants to hold her back in Paris... Argent is not his family business and he is just one of the partner in the company.. If every partner of the company brings their known people into the company then it becomes family and friends business.. It is a corporate rule that in some of the corporate companies the spouses cannot work in the same assignment, they cannot report to the same supervisor, they cannot be supervisor to each other..

Working for Excelsior is fine since they majorly own the company. To work in Excelsior also she needs to come out of prenup guilt and don't bother about people saying she is married Dude for his money..

This is just my POV..Respect others opinion also..