SW Symphony 34 - Page 64

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

Very good update Nisha..
Personally I don't like II working for Argent..Dude is offering her job because somehow he wants to hold her back in Paris... Argent is not his family business and he is just one of the partner in the company.. If every partner of the company brings their known people into the company then it becomes family and friends business.. It is a corporate rule that in some of the corporate companies the spouses cannot work in the same assignment, they cannot report to the same supervisor, they cannot be supervisor to each other..

Working for Excelsior is fine since they majorly own the company. To work in Excelsior also she needs to come out of prenup guilt and don't bother about people saying she is married Dude for his money..

This is just my POV..Respect others opinion also..
Hi Putti I agree with you and also I think then dude wouldn't be able to connect to his dad which I really wanted as I feel maybe ranjan is innocent 
cute walk and no R&B still wont think about what next 😉
seriously work for Argent  II work for RAnjan both ur husband and appa will be mad and chachu will go balistic but Ranjan will be so happy i wish i had a FIL with a company waiting for me to join 😃

hi to all Sosy lovelies. 🤗
painting day it is..talk to you all soon
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

cute walk and no R&B still wont think about what next 😉
seriously work for Argent  II work for RAnjan both ur husband and appa will be mad and chachu will go balistic but Ranjan will be so happy i wish i had a FIL with a company waiting for me to join 😃

hi to all Sosy lovelies. 🤗
painting day it is..talk to you all soon

Have fun!! No horse stencils for the your chottu?😊

Very good update Nisha..
Personally I don't like II working for Argent..Dude is offering her job because somehow he wants to hold her back in Paris... Argent is not his family business and he is just one of the partner in the company.. If every partner of the company brings their known people into the company then it becomes family and friends business.. It is a corporate rule that in some of the corporate companies the spouses cannot work in the same assignment, they cannot report to the same supervisor, they cannot be supervisor to each other..

Working for Excelsior is fine since they majorly own the company. To work in Excelsior also she needs to come out of prenup guilt and don't bother about people saying she is married Dude for his money..

This is just my POV..Respect others opinion also..
i agree with u putti..
This is a corporate world and just recruiting someone from family is unfair...
and yes ii should get over the guilt.. i mean it's fair why she feels that but for how long.. she needs to get used to it and move on. .
Hi Putti, Sush, Asma, Envee...
How was ur day? Have a great Weekend...

Anu...has ur daughter demanded for some horse sketch on the wall or posters...Have a great time painting.
Originally posted by shidin0117

Hi Putti, Sush, Asma, Envee...
How was ur day? Have a great Weekend...

Anu...has ur daughter demanded for some horse sketch on the wall or posters...Have a great time painting.

Hey Shilpa and Everyone..
Not much work this month.. All our Denmark clients have gone for one month summer vacation..they will be back in August...so this will be relaxing month for us..
So most of our team guys also taking vacations..

Hey Shilpa and Everyone..
Not much work this month.. All our Denmark clients have gone for one month summer vacation..they will be back in August...so this will be relaxing month for us..
So most of our team guys also taking vacations..
[/QUOTE
Good news putti...enjoy the free time..r u planning on any vacations...
Good morning girls and guys...(since vikas is back) and a very good morning Vancouver...it's good to be back! Really wherever you go, hotels eating out etc is ok for a bit but then home is where your heart truly is. Tones of work to do now, my poor garden is literally brown, Vancouver is experiencing a heat wave...but I was delighted to see that my little kitchen garden haS  yielded 3 zucchinis, 5 cucumbers and 6 tomatoes...yayyy! 
And in regards to Sosy...so dude is thinking of actually hiring her or only indulging her whims...don't want her to work for him, either he will e too critical (he's quite a stickler for perfection I think where is concerned) or too indulgent which she won't like...so I think not a great idea

She should certainly help Ranjan, he could certainly do with Ii's skills and considering the mess that excelsior is in with the chachu GANG  slowly taking over...it would be perfect. Ritu seems to be a tough nut to crack, I don't think II will enjoy working with her. Even if ritu has no hidden agenda the so called camaraderie that is important in a Work relationship seems to be missing here...I think in the long run it might not work out. 

Nisha post II's departure from Paris, it will be great to read a yet another insight into Rb's head...what he thinks about this relationship and how he wishes to take it forward. As of now it seems he is being pretty casual baith it and thats NOT RIGHT! 
hey gud evening/morning everyone!!!
Originally posted by ishruhi

hey gud evening/morning everyone!!!

Hey Nouf..
Trust you have read my replies to you PMs..