SW Symphony 34 - Page 17

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Originally posted by NSB7

Jyo its all randomness
I'm trying to make some money being a tourist guide to shev
Trying mimicry to make her believe I'm a genuine guide...but actually I'm just going to kidnap her and tie her up in SoSy threads...she is missing from here mostly no so

Nouf is playing the fuel to dristi and vidya or dristi and me by aag lagaofying against dristi... I'm trying to be nouf's armour

Anu...architecture hogaya...set designer hogaya... Poet hogaya...imaginary Bollywood movie heroine hogaya...an ap chahatey ho mein mimicry bhi karon...wah...u have so many alternative employment suggestions for me LOL

you remind me of me when i was young ayoo i am only 25 but still LOLLOL
but truly tum log sub bahoot multi talented ho i pray and pray and pray like good health that u continue doing what u like..
and vidya very cool about paramed..aunty bulaya LOL i get a jhatka at my age with a 12 year old so its ok.. LOLLOL u look wiser da ..
mainu Ranjan update chaida abhi ,

Haan yaar aunty bulaya... Cry but koi na ... by the way ek laath bhi markar gayi thi Stern SmileOuch
Ranjan aur Minion picture mein hi nahi hain kya?

Originally posted by SparkleV

Question for all!
How do u got to know about IF as a site and what made u join it?
Ignore mat krna.. Sab answer krna Tongue

when i started watching this serial called qubool hai my second serial after bade ache my friend said u wil get spoilers LOL
but this is the longest i have been
i loose interest in 5 months of a serial

Qubool hai was superbb in starting.. when zoya used to say what wrong with u mr khan ... KSG as Asad was admiring. although i didnt like him..
they hv made a khichdi of qubool hai..

Originally posted by NSB7

Jyo its all randomness
I'm trying to make some money being a tourist guide to shev
Trying mimicry to make her believe I'm a genuine guide...but actually I'm just going to kidnap her and tie her up in SoSy threads...she is missing from here mostly no so

Nouf is playing the fuel to dristi and vidya or dristi and me by aag lagaofying against dristi... I'm trying to be nouf's armour

Anu...architecture hogaya...set designer hogaya... Poet hogaya...imaginary Bollywood movie heroine hogaya...an ap chahatey ho mein mimicry bhi karon...wah...u have so many alternative employment suggestions for me LOL

you remind me of me when i was young ayoo i am only 25 but still LOLLOL
but truly tum log sub bahoot multi talented ho i pray and pray and pray like good health that u continue doing what u like..
and vidya very cool about paramed..aunty bulaya LOL i get a jhatka at my age with a 12 year old so its ok.. LOLLOL u look wiser da ..
mainu Ranjan update chaida abhi ,
so sweet anu...thankyou so much for wishing for our good health
May u and every other SoSy family member have the bestest life bestest health...all problems vanish and everything be good
Agar life is about good and bad ups and down...may there be lesser downs and more ups...every dark night be followed by a better sunrise... May the fight for every struggle in life seem like worth it..
It meant a lot Anu
Thoda senti hona pada
Thankyou
Congrats on the 34th Nisha! Hope this thread is the harbinger of hope and happiness not only for the characters in the story but for all the amazing people associated with this story and who enrich thread after thread with their talent, insights and real life experiences. Clap Clap

Question for all!

Vibhu I was a big fan of YHM so started visiting IF but as a non member.
My blood was boiled when the husband was dancing with current wife in ex-wife's marriage. So wanted to blast Ekta left and right so became member of IF. But I would have posted some 10 posts for YHM that to for blasting Kekta.
One day I was damn lucky to find SoSY. But was silent reader for long time. After sometime couldn't resist myselfWink
Originally posted by putti77

Question for all!

Vibhu I was a big fan of YHM so started visiting IF but as a non member.
My blood was boiled when the husband was dancing with current wife in ex-wife's marriage. So wanted to blast Ekta left and right so became member of IF. But I would have posted some 10 posts for YHM that to for blasting Kekta.
One day I was damn lucky to find SoSY. But was silent reader for long time. After sometime couldn't resist myselfWink

u utilized best ur 10 posts ROFL
BUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heart
hayeee

Meani ka break up ho gaya ?!?!?!? Shocked

APPA!!!!!!! ROFL
Intresting update nisha I loved the way sam dealt with manny. 
Appa is like a typical child and is always demanding attention.