SW Symphony 34 - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wonderful to get back in touch with DII and Sam, Lasya, and Manny!!!!
Appa, Amma, Vandu, and Selvi--such an awesome interaction!!!!πŸ˜†

Is Manny trying to get back together with Vik??πŸ˜•
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ishruhi

i saw onesmall portion of yhm when i was home..found ruhi ishita in their cover photo so cute...when i got some free time in hostel,just searched about it,found about written updates in desitvbox,saw their people mentioning about IF...angane i reached here at IF...used to read frequently written updates spoilers and stories...i read the first part of sosy...but poor me,didnt understood much about softwares in the intro and thought it will b difficult later so left it there...but saw updates regularly and theseTITLES were superb when i read all those titles once(actually one title with menopause grabbed my attraction...haha...)and one feb morning of my study leave,started my sosy journey...at first i was so scared even to hit like!!!!sathyam!!!and now its really difficult to keep my mouth shut!!!!

ab thu padh vibhu yeh sab!!!
vegam vegam(jaldi)!!!

hifive.. muje bhi first time me kuch khaas samjh nahi aya tha.. πŸ˜†
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Appa loves Dude more than his daughter love our Dude 🀣
Baap-Beti peeche pad gaye hai!

Ayyo Manny broke up with Vik..Yeh kya ho raha hai?
Butter ButterπŸ˜›

No mention of our love birds... What are they doing?
putti77 thumbnail

i saw onesmall portion of yhm when i was home..found ruhi ishita in their cover photo so cute...when i got some free time in hostel,just searched about it,found about written updates in desitvbox,saw their people mentioning about IF...angane i reached here at IF...used to read frequently written updates spoilers and stories...i read the first part of sosy...but poor me,didnt understood much about softwares in the intro and thought it will b difficult later so left it there...but saw updates regularly and theseTITLES were superb when i read all those titles once(actually one title with menopause grabbed my attraction...haha...)and one feb morning of my study leave,started my sosy journey...at first i was so scared even to hit like!!!!sathyam!!!and now its really difficult to keep my mouth shut!!!!

ab thu padh vibhu yeh sab!!!
vegam vegam(jaldi)!!!

Nouf liked your cute IF love story...
SushSathisha thumbnail
Awesome one nisha di...
superb ..
no ii or rkb in this...
n appa jealous haha 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
"Hmmm... nimmadi... eppo
varumo" (when will we get
peace)

vik manya break up aayo??

chalo kuch tho acha nikla!!!!
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
why ranjan staying at hotel????
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
lovely lovely DII convo..feel for them all..good souls will sleep in the night..
and butter is getting more adorable by the day it knows to clap now and i want to eat her sooo bad...

i havent done this in a while Ranjan guuushhh.
he is virtual but there sooo sweet texting appa and letting him know while just running a 1000 crore business
I ❀️ Ranjan..
and Meany Manny what can i say u should stay in ShantiNiketan with Sammy i am taking a flight to MM all the Ranjan Sosy fans will take care of him virtually ..u and ur brother are useless its ok II will be back..then u can get J of FIl /DIL convos..
Ranjan how are u doing ? hope minion is feeding u khichdi, hope u are doing ur yoga, hope emad is of help,hope chachu clan is not troubling you , dont keep working ..how did u handle Vik/MeanyManny breakup/what did u give ur nalayak son for his bday cause i know u would have because u have no expectations from ur kids if you have they dont meet it 😭😭😭
you dont have from ur samandhis too pavam RAnjan nee u need to learn to to be mean and take care of ur self...appa has amma,u dont deserve this alone life 😭😭
i think u need to join vani's org and help others cause u have so much more to offer

putti77 thumbnail

"Hmmm... nimmadi... eppo
varumo" (when will we get
peace)

vik manya break up aayo??

chalo kuch tho acha nikla!!!!

Vik may be good Noufi..
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail